- Over 8 years of Quality Assurance experience in software quality test engineering with manual/automation testing, Compatibility Testing, audit process especially in performance/Load and Stress testing using HP Performance Center/LoadRunner.
- Strong experience in Manual and Automation Software Testing which includes Mobile Testing, Web Services Testing, working SDLC methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile and Scrum.
- Extensive knowledge of Testing Tools such as Selenium IDE, Selenium RC and Selenium WebDriver.
- Experienced in Web Application testing with Selenium WebDriver on multiple browsers such as Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari and Chrome.
- Experience with relational databases like SQL Server and MySQL and MongoDB (NoSQL) databases.
- Experienced in building Selenium Automation frameworks using Junit/TestNG/Cucumber and also developing ANT/Maven targets to execute automation suites using command line.
- Experienced on Jasmine test automation framework for testing Angular JS applications using Protractor which supports the Behaviour Driven Development(BDD).
- Experience on Acceptance test driven development (ATDD) using Ruby and Cucumber framework.
- Strong Knowledge and experience in Insurance, Banking, and Automobile domains.
- Extensive experience in Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and Defect Life Cycle (DLC).
- Professional software experience in Designing and Executing Test Cases and writing Test Scenarios and Test scripts by analyzing the requirement document.
- Proficient in Designing and Implementing Test Plans, Test Scenarios, Test Cases, Test Scripts, Manual, Automation and Performance Testing, Web Testing, Batch Testing, ETL Testing, End to End Testing, Black - box Testing,API Testing,System Testing, Stress Testing, Smoke Testing, Usability testing, Black Box Testing using BVA and ECP, Test Documentation, Release documents Quality process.
- Extensive experience in using LoadRunner for Performance testing.
- Experience in Bug Reporting and Defect tracking, Test Data creation, conducting Bug review meetings and coordinating with Development team for Bug Fixation.
- Extensive experience in Defect management using tools like JIRA,HP-ALM, Bugzilla.
- Experience in Data Driven Testing. Executed SQL queries, joins and stored procedures.
- Worked on Agile / Scrum Environment with scrum meetings andstand up meetings.
- Experience with SOA architecture which includesSOAP and RestFull Web Service Testing and using ReadyAPI.
- Proficient in performing GUI, Functional, System, Regression, Backend, Smoke, Performance Testing involving GUI application testing, Database testing and Front-end testing.
- Experience in testing and writing SQL and PL/SQL, T-SQL statements and Stored Procedures.
- Familiar with Mobile App testing using Appium and Selenium Mobile Drivers on IOS and Android Devices.
- Worked on Selenium Grid for running the Automation Test script on different Platforms and Browsers.
- Extensive hands on experience in automation testing of REST Web Services using Cucumber-Java and JSON simple libraries.
- Exposure to HealthcareHIPAA compliance requirements.
- Performed Continuous integration automation using Jenkins and scheduled the tests.
AREA OF EXPERTISE:
Automation Tools: Selenium Web Driver, QTP 11.0, LoadRunner, ReadyAPI, Appium, Selenium Grid, Protractor, Cucumber, JUNIT, TestNG, JMeter
Testing Methodologies: Manual and Automated Testing, User Acceptance Testing, White/Black box testing, Regression Testing, Batch Testing, End-to-End Testing, System Testing
Artifacts: Test Plan, Test Case, Test Data, Test Scripts, RTM, Test Summary Report, Bug report
Development Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall
Frameworks: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Jasmine, Robot
Bug Management Tools: HP Quality Center 9.2/HP ALM, Helix ALM (TestTrack), JIRA, Bugzilla
Programming Languages: Java, Hibernate, Spring, JDBC, Angular JS, Groovy, C#, ASP.NET, REST API, Python, C, ODBC
Database/ Database Tools: SQL Server, Postgres, MySQL, MongoDB (NOSQL), Toad, SQL
Utilities/ Tools: SOAPUI, Autosys, Eclipse, Jenkins, Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS), GitHub, Maven, Stash, SVN, Firebug
Operating System: Windows, Unix/Linux, MacOS
Confidential, Menlo Park, CA
Automation Lead Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assessed & Analyzed user stories and participated in Sprint planning, Review Sessions & Scrum Meetings and developed Test scenarios, Test cases, Test data, Test procedures and Test reports.
- Involved in testing the application for regression builds, manually and using automation tools.
- Participated in the System Test Plan reviews, Test Scenarios, Test Cases Review and modified the documents with respect to the review comments.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining automation acceptance test suite using Selenium, Ruby and Cucumber framework.
- Responsible for the design, leading the team, doing code reviews and bug fixing in Ruby code.
- Gather the relevant test data necessary for the test scripts, based on the Transactions, Test Conditions documents and updated in the property files.
- Involved in Conducting scrum events like Sprint Planning, Backlog Review, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective, and Daily Scrum calls.
- Involved in functional testing of SOAP and REST API services using SOAPUI Tool and tested both XML and JSON formats. Used SOAPUI to create appropriate test cases and did test coverage analysis for SOAP or REST Services.
- Did Performance testingusing LoadRunner, JMeter and SOAPUI and analysed the results with baseline data.
- Designed Smoke Testing plan to ensure project's basic functionalities before proceeding further.
- Participated in Meetings and Walkthroughs, interacted with other development team members to better understand system functionality in order to improve testing quality.
- Write test plan and test cases for the company's core platform J2EE based application APIs and services.
- Proficient in the data manipulation using SQL for the retrieval of data from the relational database (inner joins, outer join, group by, order by, cursors, etc.)
- Developed UI test automation framework using Protractorand Selenium WebDriver IO.
- Conducted the Functional, Integration, performance, UAT and Smoke Tests for various phases of this application.
- Created test data and stored in MongoDB.
- Reviewing the defects posted by the team members, suggesting modifications / enhancements.
- Updated task, report bugs, report defects with clear description to developers using JIRA.
- Involved in unit testing, integration testing and defect fixing.
- Attending the weekly team Update meetings and reporting the updates to the client.
- Involved in the preparation of Test Analysis Reports and defect profile document.
- Conducted System and Regression testing identified defects and interacted with developers to resolve the defects.
- Did a POC to convert existing framework to Cucumber (BDD).
- Involved in writing Tests and doing manual Interaction with Behavior Driven Development framework.
- Configured Shared object repository and per action in Selenium WebDriver.
- Used Python to develop Automation framework to validate REST Web Services.
- Gave a demo to the team and management on using ReadyAPI for testing Restful and SOAP webservices using one of the project modules.
- Have automated the web application using Java and TestNG in Selenium WebDriver.
- Gone through the Java, Hibernate logic and narrowed down the bugs.
- Run the tests with Selenium Remote Control with multiple browsers & platforms.
Confidential, Burlington, NJ
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assessed & Analyzed user stories and participated in Sprint planning, Review Sessions & Scrum Meetings and developed Test scenarios, Test cases, Test data, Test procedures, Test reports and ETL design documents.
- Analyzed business and technical requirements, developing strategic Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Procedures.
- Developed automated test scripts with Quick Test Professional to support regression testing.
- Performed Verification, Validation, and Transformations on the Input data (Text files, XML files) before loading into target database.
- Prepared BDD scenarios for UAT (User Acceptance testing) using Cucumber.
- Executed test cases and verified actual results against expected results.
- Created defect Log to track the issues identified.
- Conducted regression testing and interacted with developers to resolve the issues and re-test
- Attended daily status meetings with Project management on testing update.
- Performed manual testing and maintained documentation on Positive, Negative, Regression, Integration, System, User-acceptance, Performance, and Black Box testing.
- Responsible for entire Regression Testing and Functional Testing using Cucumber with Selenium as primary tool.
- Analyzed the applications and development of test cases based on requirements.
- Performed System testing of the entire applications along with team members
- Developed test scenarios and test procedures based on the test requirements.
- Participated in preparing Test Plans and.
- Responsible for leading the Automation team and reviewing test cases apart from fixing bugs in the test scripts.
- Gone through the code and narrowed down the bugs in C# and AngularJS.
- Documented and tracked failures using JIRA.
- Developed Cucumber(Ruby) framework using Selenium WebDriver.
- Created and mocked up test data in MySQL and designed test cases according to data mapping sheet
- Conducted Performance Testing using both LoadRunner and JMeter and analysed the results.
- Integrated TestNG with Selenium using Eclipse to generate test execution result.
- Detecting Defects, communicating to Business Leads and Using Priority based, Business critical bases and enhancement-based strategies to conduct Functional testing.
- Perform database verifications using SQL queries to validate test data.
- Designed Python Scripts to develop automated scripts and frameworks.
- Reported various defects in user-friendly format using Quality Center as a test management tool and defect-tracking tool.
Environment:Selenium, Selenium WebDriver, C#, AngularJS, LoadRunner, Black box Testing, SQL, Python, Jenkins, JMeter, Ruby, Cucumber, MySQL, Quality Center 9.2, JIRA, JUNIT, TestNG, Eclipse, UAT, XML, Agile (Scrum), Quick Test Pro., Windows.
Confidential, Long Beach, CA
QA Automation Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Involved in Scrum meetings and gather business requirements and coordinate with business analysts and developers to convert Sprints to testable requirements.
- Created automated test scripts and Performed Functionality testing in the multiple phases of the application and analyzed the results.
- Developed test scripts using Selenium
- Manually tested the whole application before going for the automated testing (selenium)
- Involved in testing the conversion of the application into web application using XML web services.
- Developed the test strategy based on the Business Requirement Document (BRD).
- Defined Test cases based on functional specifications
- Involved in database Testing (Created and Executed SQL Queries).
- Helped Test lead in the preparation ofautomationTest planning andAutomationscope documents from seleniumautomationperspective.
- Worked with Selenium IDE, Selenium RC and created Java methods to validate application functionalities
- Performed functional, Performance Testing, Stress Testing, Integration Testing, Compatibility Testing and Load Testing.
- Done performance testing to determine that the web application, under test will satisfy high load requirements using JMeter.
- Considered HIPAA compliance and other security issues related to safeguarding patient information during testing.
- Improved the product performance by identifying issues using LoadRunner Performance testing.
- Performed regression testing after fixing the bugs manually.
- Used TestTrack for the application lifecycle management (ALM).
- Used AWS Lambda to manage the servers and run the code in the Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Involved in User acceptance testing (UAT) of the application.
- Tracked the defects and reported the defects using Quality Center.
- Analyzed Functional use cases and discussed with business analysts to prepare test plans.
- Prepared Test Plan, RTM (Requirement Tractability Metrics) & Test data for testing.
- Reviewed Test Strategy and Data Requirement document and provided appropriate comments.
- Involved in a third party medical device testing.
- Used Automation for regression testing cycle in QTP.
- Identified defects and tracked in Bugzilla until the defects are resolved and closed.
Environment:HP Quality Center, QTP 11.0, JMeter, XML, Amazon Web Services (AWS), LoadRunner, Helix ALM (TestTrack),RTM, Bugzilla,UAT, BRD,Selenium IDE, Performance Testing, Stress Testing, Load testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing, HIPAA compliance standards, Firefox, Windows, Agile.
Confidential, Boston, MA
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understood the Client Requirements and converted them in to Test Requirements.
- Analyzed the dependencies over the End User Requirement.
- Actively participated in the preparation of the Test Plan.
- Did Compatibility Testing of application for dynamic and static content under various cross browsers.
- Involved in testing such as Functional, GUI, and Regression using Quick Test Pro.Automated high priority test cases using QTP tool.
- Reported defects through Quality Center and various matrices using MS Office.
- Involved in Functionality, Black box, Integration and System testing of the application using QTP.
- Responsible for Generating, Executing Scripts and Analyzing results usingQTP.
- Reviewed the reported Test Cases.Participated in status meetings and prepared documentations.
- Was responsible for Bug Report generation and defect tracking using Quality Centre
- Wrote MSSQL queries to interact with the database and test/validate data.
- Involved in Preparing the SDD (System Design Document) based on PRD (Project Requirement Document), TRD (Technical Requirement Document) and Marketing Analysis team Inputs.
- Reported the daily status of test cases executed/failed, worked with business analysts to assure new functionality changes were reasonable regarding existing physical design.
- Documented and tracked failures using JIRA issue tracking software for problem management.
- Web testing to validate cross browser functionality within Internet Explorer (IE), Firefox, and Google Chrome.
- Earned acclamation from developers, as shared with management, for clear communication of issues.
Environment: Quick Test Pro, Quality Center, MS Office, Black box Testing, MS SQL, SDD, PRD, TRD, JIRA, Agile, IE, Firefox, Google Chrome, Compatibility Testing.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes