- 7.5+ years of experience in Software Quality Testing and doing Manual and automated testing on Web based and Client - server applications using Selenium, Java, Maven, TestNG and Protractor.
- Extensive knowledge of using Gerrit forCode review, Maven for build and Jenkins and AWS for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
- Developed, fixed automation tests, run them locally, and Docker containers, QA and staging servers.
- Experience on AWS services like S3, SES,ES.
- Experience in building hybrid automation frameworks using Page Object, Data Driven, Module Patterns, UI Mapping and Java libraries like Apache POI, Log4j etc.
- Involved in creation of automation framework in Selenium WebDriver using behavior driven (BDD) approach in Cucumber framework.
- Experience on end-end test cases, automated UI and GUI testing by Protractor along with Jasmine.
- Experience in manual testing and automate SOAP and Restful Web Services using SoapUI, Apache Http Client, REST Assured, Jackson parsers.
- Experience in setting up local environment in Kubernetes and writing automation scripts for testing Microservices.
- Experience on Cloud-Based Cross Browser Testing tools like Browser Stack and Sauce Labs.
- Expertise in automating mobile native (Android ) applications using Appium, Java and TestNG.
- Experience with Android automation framework concepts like UIAutomator, UISelector and inspecting tools - UIAutomator Viewer and Appium Inspector.
- Experience in doing Performance and Load testing with different protocols like HTTP, SOAP, JDBC using JMeter.
- Experience working with Bitbucket, GitHub, SVN and CVS for repository management.
- Experience with application lifecycle management tools like Rally and JIRA and defect management tools like HP QC.
- Experience working with Oracle and MySQL database and PL/SQL.
- Experience working with shell scripting and Unix/Linux commands.
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, Grid, JUnit, TestNG, Protractor, SoapUI, Postman, Appium
Performance Testing Tools: JMeter
OS: Windows, Unix, Linux, Mac
Databases: Oracle, MySql
Web Technologies: HTML5, XML, XPATH, CSS, AJAX, AngularJS
Build and Deployment: SVN, Git, Maven, Jenkins, Docker, Cloud
IDE: Eclipse, IntelliJ Idea, SQL Developer
Defect Tracking: Rally, JIRA, HP QC
Confidential, Belmont, CA
- Collaborated with product management teams in an Agile environment to develop a comprehensive set of tests for web-based applications.
- Participated QA Sprint meetings and various other meetings and discussed Enhancement and Modification Request issues and defects in the application.
- Used Maven tool for the Project management and for the purpose of compile, run, deploy and to add external dependencies also integrated Maven project with Jenkins to perform continuousintegration and continuous build.
- Implemented Page Object Model in Automation framework with Java, Selenium WebDriverTestNG functions, Apache POI, log4j and JDBC Connections, which reads data from scripts using property and XML files.
- Experience in Docker container-based environment, creating customized images and writing Docker files and push it to the Docker Registry.
- Involved in writing automation scripts for uploading images to AWS S3 bucket, checking them in tile server and deleting the keys from S3 bucket.
- Developed automation scripts with Protractorusing Jasminefor end-to-end testing.
- Used Postman tool for Integration and functional testing to verify the response.
- Performed Restful Web Services automation testing using RestAssured along with TestNG, also used Jackson library to parse Json response.
- Worked on setting up local execution of tests in Kubernetes.
- JMeter used to load test WebServices. Created test plan in JMeter and used Regular Expression.
- Performed Defect Tracking & Management in JIRA prioritized the level of defect according to business impact.
- Used SQL for data integrity testing, captured the SQL statements from the application execution and verified in SQL Developer.
- Worked on UNIX based platforms to analyse and debug application issues.
Environment: Java, Selenium WebDriver, Maven, Jenkins, Docker, Protractor, Jasmine, RestAssured, AmazonS3Client, Kubernetes, Appium, JMeter, JIRA, SQL, XML, UNIX.
QA Automation Engineer
Confidential, Emeryville, CA
- Involved in Agile meetings, Story boarding, daily stand up meetings.
- Experienced in Hybrid framework using Selenium WebDriver automation Scripts in Java, TestNG Framework Page Objects Design pattern, Module Patterns and Data Driven Framework(Apache POI).
- Developed utilities for handling WebDriver Wait, Window handles, Screenshots and listeners in automation framework.
- Executed parallel browser testing on various machines using Selenium Grid and performed cross browser testing.
- Jenkins is used as a continuous integration tool for automation of daily process along with Maven, Git and Gerrit.
- Experienced in performance testing using JMeter, developed load scripts for REST API performance testing. Generated response times with throughputs for different load scenarios.
- Performed RESTful automation using RESTAssured and Java.
- Executing compatibility testing, using different mobile devices and Android SDK.
- Logged thorough bugs into JIRA, while also triaging and assigning items to developers
- Conducted backend testing using SQL queries to validate data on Oracle database.
- Experience in creating UNIX scripts for file transfer and file manipulation.
Environment: Java, Selenium WebDriver, RESTAssured, Grid, Perfecto, TestNG, Maven, Jenkins, Git, JMeter, JIRA, Oracle, SQL, UNIX.
QA Automation Engineer
Confidential -San Diego, CA
- Worked on automation framework using Selenium WebDriver, Java, TestNG, Maven tools.
- Expertise in Agile, Scrum, Backlogs, Sprint processes and experience in working as a scrum master on need basis.
- Involved in testing applications functionality using SeleniumWebDriver as a regular selenium tool.
- Worked on developing the automation framework from scratch using Page Object Model, dependency injections, UI Mapping and configurations.
- Integrated Automation scripts (Selenium WebDriver API) in Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins) for nightly batch run of the Script.
- Used Maven, Selenium Gridto execute Selenium automationsuites on different platform, browser combinations in parallel.
- Improved build and test runs using theparallelexecution available on TestNG.
- Supporting QA teams for automating all completed functionalities using Selenium Web Driver.
- Performed Soap based WebServices using SoapUI tool and also validated WSDL file to discover service end-point.
- Used Selenium Gridto execute test cases on multiple platforms.
- Automated generating XML data using XSD's and validated both XML format and JSON.
- Managed user stories, sprints, and releases in Rally tool to facilitate agile methodology.
- Worked with SQL queries and Unix commands.
Environment: Java, Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, TestNG, Maven, SoapUI, JSON, Jenkins, Agile, Rally, SQL, UNIX.
Confidential, Deerfield Township, IL
- Interact with developer to reproduce bugs and to track the field bugs.
- Conduct and participated in UI and acceptance testing to validate and verify the accuracy of application.
- Involved in developing the automation framework from scratch using page object model, dependency injections, UI Mapping and configurations.
- Extensively usedSOAP UI to do SOAP call to invoke Web service transactions.
- Worked on Soap WebServices testing using SoapUI, groovy and Test steps.
- Validated Web Services current states and made logical assertions for WSDL and SOAPUI.
- Designed and executed functional, data driven and basic load test cases for web services testing in SOAP UI.
- Migrated test scripts to TestNG/Java using Selenium RC to test various flows.
- JMeter used to load test Web services. Created test plan in JMeter and used Regular Expression.
- Executed JMeter load scripts to analyse performance factors like scalabilty, reliabilty and speed of application and API’s.
- JMeter used to load test Web services. Created test plan in JMeter and used Regular Expression Extractor to get a session ID from the server response and created User Defined Variables for storing values that can be used in different parts of the load-testing scenario.
- Testing the product, creating any defect and track any issues in Rally.
- To make sure the velocity of the team is maintained in an agile environment during releases.
- Involved in writing and designing templates for the Test Plans and Test cases.
- Involved in updating and executing test cases according to requirements.
Environment: Selenium RC, SoapUI, JUnit, TestNG, Java, SQL .
Confidential, New Jersey, NJ
- Tested module Integrated Contact Management (ICM) within the application to Automate the contact management process as per business requirements.
- Involved in writing and implementation of the test plan, test cases and test documentation using QTP and Quality Center.
- Developed SQL,PL/SQL queries and procedures to verify successful population of data from application interface into the database.
- Executed the test cases using QTP.
- Involved in GUI, Functional, Regression and System testing of the application.
- Attended every review meeting like Peer Review meeting, Defect review meeting.
- Used Quality Center for updating the status of all the Test Cases and Test Scripts that are executed during testing process.
- Worked with development team to ensure testing issues are resolved promptly.
- Created Release to Release comparison Matrices on defects.
- Coordinated the testing activities with offshore Users.
Environment: QTP, Selenium IDE, Visual Basic, XML, Oracle, SQL, SVN, QC.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes