- More than 6 years of IT experience and expertise in Software Quality Assurance Testing, Analysis, Validation and Documentation of Web Based, GUI, and Mainframe applications.
- Experienced in creating, scheduling, executing and analyzing Test Sets.
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), STLC, Testing Methodologies, Techniques, testing documentation and implementation in all phases.
- Experienced in developing and analyzing Test Plan, Test Strategy, Test Cases and Test Results.
- Extensively experienced in developing, implementing and validating Master Strategy Test Plan, detail Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Execution and Defect Tracking.
- Proficient in Functional Testing, API Testing, Integration Testing, Smoke testing, System Testing, UAT, GUI Testing, Security Testing, Regression Testing.
- Expertise in using JIRAforTest and Defect Management.
- Expertise in manual tools; HP Quality Center/ALM for Configuration Management and Defect Tracking.
- Experienced in preparing documentation for assigned projects and following software release procedures, requirements analysis using HP Quality Center/ALM for importing specifications and documents.
- Experienced in back end testing using SQL Queries to retrieve Data from the Databases.
- Strong QTP/UFT& Automation Development Background.
- Experienced in automating regression suite using QTP/UFT, descriptive programming & VBScript.
- Knowledge in assisting automation engineer and analysis of web automation projects using QTP/UFT for Web based and Client/Server Applications.
- Extensive working experience in Oracle on UNIX Environment.
- Good working knowledge of MS - Tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio and Power point)
- Strong team player with good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Good problem solving and communication skills.
Testing Tools: HP UFT, HP QTP, HP ALM, HP Quality Center, JIRA, SOAP UI
Bug Reporting Tools: HP ALM, HP Quality Center, JIRA
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux/ UNIX
MS Tools: MS Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, MS Project, MS Outlook, MS Visio
Languages: C#, C/C++, JAVA, VB Script, Java Script, CSS, .NET
Database: SQL Server, MS-Access, Oracle
Confidential, McLean VA
- Interacted with End Users, Stakeholders and Business Analyst for gathering and analyzing Business and Technical Requirement Specifications.
- Analyzed system Requirements, Business Requirements and generated Traceability Matrix, Test Plans and Test Script accordingly.
- Designed and developed Test Scenarios and Test Cases based on Business Requirement and Technical Specifications covering both positive and negative testing requirements.
- Performed Regression Testing on the application for testing validity of functionality in different version of the application.
- Conducted Functionality and Regression testing at various phases of the management software.
- Created and executed test scenarios using JIRA.
- Created Requirements Traceability Matrix and manual test cases with HP ALM tool.
- Created and executed test cases based on business testing requirements and test plans using HP ALM.
- Used HP ALM to log defects and generated defect reports and graphs.
- Involved in backend testing by writing SQL Queries to verify the data.
- Created scripts in automation testing with UFT for functionality and GUI testing and developed keyword driven automation frameworks for tests.
- Developed VBScripts in UFT to perform end to end testing and created a set of re-usable scripts.
- Performed the Regression Testing to make sure that the bug has been fixed and the application is running properly using UFT.
- Parameterized UFT scripts for use with varied, controlled test input values like runtime-generated, user-defined, or from data sources.
- Performed Data-Driven Testing, by using Global and Local spreadsheets in UFT for testing multiple data.
- Developed both Data-Driven and Keyword-Driven Frameworks using VBScript programming in UFT.
- PerformedWeb servicetesting usingSoap UI.
- Executed the test scripts on different releases as well as in different modes and validated the actual results against the expected results.
- Categorized bugs based on severity and coordinated with developers to resolve them.
- Directly worked with the development team to resolve problems and provide technical content for product documentation.
- Participated actively in the team meetings with the developers for Defect reviews.
Environment: CSS, MS Word, HP ALM, UFT, VBScript, Java, Java Script, C#, C/C++, MS SQL Server, Web Services, Windows, Soap UI, JIRA, UNIX, MS Excel.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Worked with Business Analysts, Developers and Database administrators to develop Test scripts for web based and windows applications.
- Gathered client requirements from Business Analysts and prepared Requirement Traceability Matrix/RTM for test cases.
- Developed all Test scenarios and Test cases for Inventory Management initiative.
- Understood and analyzed available business requirements and functional requirements specification document.
- Performed GUI testing, Smoke testing, Black box testing, Grey box testing, Functional testing, System testing, Integration testing, Back end, and User Acceptance testing.
- Reviewed and verified bug tickets within JIRA.
- Involved in reviewing business requirements and enhancing them before uploading to HP ALM.
- Prepared and executed Test cases as per the documents provided using HP ALM.
- Involved in database testing by writing and executing SQL queries to ensure that data entered has been uploaded correctly in to the database.
- Performed manual testing for functionality testing and developed automated execution of test cases using UFT for Regression Testing.
- Created Standard checkpoints and Synchronization Check Points by using UFT for validations and Performed Data Driven Testing to work our scripts for multiple set of data.
- Performed Web Services testing and Validated XML request/response data using SOAP UI.
- Created automated deployment scripts and executed them after each of the deployment and reported status to the team.
- Involved in Mentoring new team members.
- Attended daily defect meeting with the developers and the team to clarify and discuss all the defects that are found during testing.
Environment: HP ALM, HP UFT, MS Visio, MS Excel, Java, J2EE, Java Script, JIRA, C/C+, C#, CSS, VB Script, XML, SQL Server, MS Word, Windows, SOAP UI, UNIX.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Analyzed user and business requirements for the new build and compared of those with the old build to modify test plans for positive and negative scenarios for functional testing.
- Designed Test Plan and Test Cases based on the business requirements.
- Performed the Positive and Negative Testing, User Interface Testing on the application.
- Performed Functional, Regression, Integration, and Database testing based on Test Plan and Test Cases.
- Involved in Test management tools using Quality Center/ALM.
- Assisted in the management of the defect tracking using Quality Center/ALM, including logging defects, assigning them to the developers, facilitating defect review sessions and researching causes of the defects in the development builds and in the production environment.
- Effectively utilized Quality Center/ALM in creating Test Plan, Test Cases and Defect Tracking.
- Performed extensive back-end Database Testing using complex SQL queries.
- Developed Automated test Scripts using QTP/UFT, enhanced the scripts inserting checkpoints, parameters, synchronized the scripts and saved the same scripts for Regression Testing.
- Performed Integration Testing using Data Driven Framework created in QTP/UFT.
- Performed Regular Expression for capturing dynamic value using QTP/UFT.
- Worked with User Acceptance Testing in the final phase of Software Development Lifecycle to check the functionality of the software.
- Communicated with developers and team leaders on defect status and review of defects in daily meetings.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes