- Over 8 years of experience in SoftwareManual and Automation Testing for Web based and Client/Server applications.
- Experience and thorough understating of Software development process including Agile, Waterfall Software development life cycles.
- Developed and maintained Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Procedures and Test Scripts forManual and Automated testing.
- Experience in Ecommerce, Health care and Banking Domains.
- Experience in developing and executing test cases Manually and developed Automation script with Selenium IDE, Grid, Selenium RC, Selenium Web driver, Jenkins.
- Expertise in Automation tools such as Selenium WebDriver, Selenium IDE, Selenium Grid, UFT, QTP 12.52 and lower versions, Java, Jenkins & UDeploy (Continuous integration, Regression tests), Maven (Regression tests), Cucumber, TestNG (Regression tests), Eclipse, Junit and JMeter.
- Used Web - debugging tools like XPath, Firebug and Fire Path to locate elements.
- Experience in testing Mobile Web applications and performed the Apps testing on iPhone, iPad and Android Devices.
- Experience in back end Database testing writing and executing SQL queries and other database operations with databases like SQL Server and Oracle.
- Experienced in testing Web services in SOAP and RESTful protocols.
- Experience in validating Regular and Ajax control using Selenium locators like XPath, CSS, id and name.
- Experienced in reading the test data from excel spreadsheet using API and TestNG Data provider.
- Expertise in different types of testing like Automation testing,Manual testing, Integration testing, System testing, Regression testing, JUnit testing, Black box testing, Functional testing, Compatibility testing, Database testing, GUI testing, Web / UI and (UAT)User Acceptance Testing.
- Experience with build tools like Maven and GIT.
- Experience in working with build tools like TestNG, Jenkins, Ant and Maven.
- Tested the Mobile Applications on Windows and Mac.
- Effectively communicated and reported bugs / defects which are identified in different phases of testing.
- Experienced writing and executing CRUD SQL statements.
- Generated defect reports, bugs validation with tools Test director / Quality center.
- Developed strategy to move test cases Cucumber for existing and new test cases.
- Thorough understanding of Bug life cycle using bug tracking tools HP ALM and Clear Quest.
- Attended project meetings, QA status meetings and daily stand up meeting.
- Acquired knowledge of the SDLC and Quality Assurance lifecycle.
- Involved in all the phases of Testing Life Cycle and Bug Life Cycle.
- Worked closely with Business analysts, Developers, Support teams to promote successful delivery of products and services.
- Automation scripting experience in Intranet/Internet applications using Selenium Web Driver and SOAPUI.
- Actively participated in regular QA Team meetings to discuss testing process and resolve issues with local and off shore teams.
- Interacted closely with developers, environment people, client, team manager, team lead and team members for feature issues and discussion.
- Strong experience with MS Word, MS Excel for writing Test Plans, Test Cases, weekly status reports.
- Possess good communication skills, analytical skills, self-motivated, pro-active, task oriented, good team player, and quick learn at new technologies and systems.
Testing Tools: HP Quality Center/ALM, QAS.TCS (Test Case Studio), Test Log QTP, UFT, Soap Test, HP Load Runner, Load Impact, Cucumber, Protractor, Quality Center, SauceLabs, Soap UI Web Service Testing, ETL testing, Mobile Testing (Android & IOS), Appium, SilkTest, SilkPerfomer, Selenium Web Driver, Web Load, TestNG, Xpath, VBScript. Jira, Bugzilla 2.0, MTM, Dovetail, Jenkins, Lean Testing, IBM Clear Quest, Bug Host, DevTrack, BUG track, Mantis.
Programming Languages: Java/J2EE, Python, C#, C, PL/SQL, OOAD, .Net.
App Servers: Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere, WebLogic, BPM, IBM (MQ)
Protocols: Cisco tools, SFTP, FTP, HTTP, SONET, ATM, ISDN, OSI,BGP, OSPF, L2/L3 Switching, IP, VOIP, ADHOC, X25, TCP/IP, SNMP,.
Scripting Languages: Shell, Python, Java Script, PERL, HTML 5, CSS 3, AJAX, XML, Docker, JSON, IBM WCS, Saas.
Databases: Oracle 9i/10g/11g, SQL Server 2005/2008, MySQL, RDBMS, Mongo DB, RDBMS, NoSQL, SQL, Microsoft SQL server.
Framework: Spring, ESB, BPEL, JSP, JMS, Hibernate, JSF, Java Enterprise, Restful frameworks.
Operating System: Linux, Ubuntu, Windows XP/2000/2007/2008, Mac OS, GIT, Jenkins.
Development Tools: Rational Application Developer(RAD), Spring Tool Suite(STS), Eclipse, TOAD, ETL Tools
Build Tools: Maven, ANT Hill, Agile & Scrum Methodologies, Waterfall methodology, Cassandra, NoSQL
Sr. QA Automation Tester
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
- Created test cases and test plans for user acceptance testing and system testing based on functional specifications.
- Tested all the ETL processes developed for fetching data from OLTP systems to the target Market Data warehouse using complex SQL queries.
- Experienced in writing Excel Macros & Pivot Tables.
- Tested all the compliance reports generated using Business Objects BI tool by validating the data in the report against the database according to the requirement specifications using SQL.
- Worked on Web-services applications, using SOAP UI tool, to create a Web Service Test from SOAP request and validate the response against the database.
- Tested PL/SQL procedures that were developed to load the data from temporary tables in staging to target tables in the data warehouse
- Created macros to automate the process of refreshing the data in MS Access
- Developed test scripts using QTP for Functionality and Regression Testing
- Involved in conversion of WinRunner scripts to QTP (Quick Test Pro)
- Provided support to offshore QA team by giving them knowledge transfer and helping them with closure of the defects.
- Performed data validation on the flat files that were generated in UNIX environment using UNIX commands as necessary.
- Tested for Data centric warehouse projects. Created test cases in Excel and uploaded them in Quality center
- Involved in Manual and Automated testing using QTP and Quality Center. Tested data marts, tested the security levels and granting of appropriate roles.
- Tracked defects to closure by coordinating with the dev team. Tested source data for data completeness, data correctness and data integrity.
- Performed End to end testing starting from the source to the report. Conducted and coordinated with integration testing and regression testing.
- Participated in business requirements gathering and in modifications of the requirements based on the scope.
- Experience in loading from various data sources like Teradata, Oracle, Fixed Width and Delimited Flat Files.
- Daily use of complex Excel formulas and pivot tables to manipulate large datasets
- Created Unix Shell Scripts for Data Centric applications
- Created adhoc Reports and Data centric tests for to satisfy business in testing SQL server environments
- Tested several UNIX shell scripting for File validation and also PL/SQL programming.
- Tested the ETL Ab Initio graphs and other ETL Processes (Data Warehouse Testing)
- Worked with the DSO team to understand the source to target mapping document and accordingly helped them to clean the source data to decrease the defects and to ensure that final data matches with the data warehouse standards.
- Prepared test data to cover all the test scenarios.
- Prepared UNIX scripts to run the informatica ETL jobs from command line.
- Maintained all the test cases in HP Quality Center and logged all the defects into the defects module. Tested the migration of reports from Business objects. Involved in Project Management and Hiring Process. Developed Manual test cases by decomposing use cases for specific functional requirements. Worked with Business Analysts to define and design test scenarios.
Environment: Quality Center, QTP 10, C#, ASP.NET, Groovy, Crystal Reports, Jira, Python, Ruby Scripts, JCL Utility, Oracle, MS Office, HTML, Windows XP/Vista, Java, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven, Jenkins, Soap UI, Rest, Cucumber, JBehave, HTML, XML, XPath, Firebug, SQL, Oracle, Windows
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Working closely with project manager/Test Lead and Agile Project team to learn about the project functionalities and provided testing timelines.
- Followed SDLC Development using TFS.
- Troubleshooting using the logs/ traces using tools like Wireshark, ethereal etc.
- Active interactions with development for defect fixes. Involve in query tools, ability to write SQL queries.
- Developed Java classes for implementing Business logics using EJB 3.0.
- Developed test platforms for the next generation access routers, network management tools and provisioning database systems.
- Manual and automated load andstresstestingof server back end API to track key system performance metrics under load.
- Preparing Automation Hybrid Framework Architecture onPerfectoMobilewith UFT.
- Subject matter expert for end-to-end and unit testing of billing modules
- Coordinated with UAT team by providing them with test cases and test data.
- Implemented and worked on Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD) agile methodologies completing releases ahead of schedule.
- PreparingPerfectoMobileAutomation Scripts for parallel and sequence execution on multiple devices (approx. 60 different devices) and different OS (Android and iOS).
- Performed performance, loadtestingandstresstestingon the Web-application server using Loadrunner.
- Involve in UI testing Test Driven Development (TDD) and Behavioral Driven Development (BDD).
- Writing and executing the test scripts using Selenium & RFT/QTP. Executing simulated testing with the network simulators for simulating real GSM network at GIT.
- Performed Cross browser compatibility testing on Chrome, Firefox, IE browsers using TestNG Unit Testing Framework by adding different annotations.
- Developed new Automation test cases using Selenium WebDriver and TestNG.
- Developed and Executed TestNG Test Cases using Eclipse IDE.
- Developed Unit testing framework usingRanorexand developed Unit test suite.
- Involved in querying using SQL and updating records and validate database records as expected.
- Performed Backend testing to verify the data integrity by passing SQL Queries.
- Coordinated with developers and record defects in JIRA to track until they are resolved.
- Participated in daily SCRUM meetings and gave the daily status of testing.
Environment: Quality Center, QTP, UNIX, C, C++, Pearl, PL/SQL, Oracle, SQL Server, Appium, Mobile Testing, Manual Testing, Oracle, MS Office, HTML, Windows XP/Vista, Java, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven, Jenkins, Soap UI, Rest, Cucumber, JBehave, XPath, Firebug.
Confidential, Milwaukee, WI
- Involved in interacting with the project development team to understand the project requirement.
- Analyzed and reviewed the software requirements, functional specifications and design documents.
- Involved in Preparation, Reviewing and Execution of test cases.
- Executed Automation Testing for Java applications using Selenium IDE and Selenium RC.
- Frameworks developed from scratch usingSeleniumWeb Driver.
- Automation using Behavior driven development tools and frameworks.
- Responsible for planning, designing, building reusable and scalable automation frameworks for various Web applications and Web Services.
- Working closely with integrators to automation integration scripts for Regression and System suites.
- Involved in writing Test Plan for the web application after analyzing the specifications and business requirements.
- Performed GUI functional and sanity testing Manually for each new build of the application.
- Performed Gray Box Testing, Regression Testing, Manual Testing, Functional Testing and Usability testing.
- All the issues that came up during the testing process were tracked and logged in Clear Quest as defects.
- Analyzed system requirements and develop test plan for End-to-End testing.
- Involved in Black box testing for the entire project.
- Input the requirements in Quality Center and trace the requirements for the test cases.
- UsedSeleniumIDE for testing various web applications.
- Tested the application using Agile testing methodology.
- Written test cases inSeleniumIDE by inspecting elements with the help Firebug.
- Designed Test Cases usingSeleniumWeb Driver and TestNG.
- Used Selenium Web Driver APIs for writing JUnit test suites and test cases for testing functionality.
- ConfiguredSeleniumGrid for parallel execution on multiple browsers with 10 VM's.
- Implemented Continuous integration using Jenkins andSelenium Grid to execute the automation scripts.
- Used JUnit Framework for creatingSeleniumscripts.
- UsedSeleniumRC to run test cases in multiple browsers and Platforms.
- Used Component based approach to develop automation scripts, this approach reduces the cost of maintenance and maximize the re-use of existing test scripts.
- Performed Cross browser Compatibility testing using Chrome, Firefox, IE browsers.
- Installed and configured SOAPUI using WSDL file, setting up the database connection, used Java and groovy scripting for creating test scripts.
- Extensively worked in Regression testing using Selenium WebDriver in TestNG.
- Develop SQL queries for backend testing.
- Performed backend database testing by writing SQL and PL/SQL scripts to verify data integrity.
- Developed SQL Stored Procedures and Queries for Back end testing.
- Used XML to set up the application environments for automation scripts.
- Tested Subscribers/Providers and claims in Facets.
- Tested the Membership and claims files (XML) in Facets.
- Hands on Experience on Test cases, Automated Tests and Test Data and expertise in reviews of various Testing Documents.
- Defect Management using ALM, JIRA and Conflict Management.
- Monitored the defect tracking process using Clear Quest, trouble shooting and generating customized graphs and reports for the client.
- Maintaining status reports and communicating with the Management regarding progress of work.
- Prepared the Manual test cases that was not covered under Automation process.
- Reported defects in Quality Center.
Environment: Selenium 2.39.0,SeleniumRC,SeleniumIDE,SeleniumWebDriver,SeleniumGrid, Selenium Web Driver API, HP Quality Center 10.0, HP ALM 11.0, Jira, Agile, Rational Clear Case, Rational Clear Quest, Remedy, VB Script, MS SQL, SQL Server 2008, DB2, Oracle 10g, PL/SQL, Java, Microsoft Office, WindowsNT4.0/2000.
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Developed and maintained automated regression test cases in Selenium WebDriver using Core Java and python programming language.
- Actively involved with SCRUM and sprint meetings, managing product backlog, removing obstacles to progress, re-allocating resources where necessary, prioritizing and review milestones and accomplishments.
- Developed QA processes automation test scripts using Python/Selenium to test Web based user interfaces for different type of browsers. Validated the data from Front End to Back End tables in Oracle Database.
- Performed RESTful web services and APIs testing in SOAPUI Pro and validated responses with assertions.
- Developed test scripts using Core java concepts and JUnit Test Cases using Eclipse IDE.
- Prepared and executed batch test suite through TestNG via Ant.
- Expertise in testing AngularJs applications using gulp Protractor.
- Used TestNG Annotations in Selenium Web Driver in Python and executed a batch of tests as testing suite.
- Experienced in using both emulator and simulator to develop functional testing in mobile, in both IOS and Android platforms.
- Hands on experience in writing core java to access data from outsource files and usedOOPSconceptsin developing the Selenium framework
- Executed the test plans on web and mobile (Apple & Android) as per requirements using Appium tool.
- Developed new and updated existing Automation test cases using Selenium WebDriver and using Maven as build tool and Jenkins to create and run deployment jobs.
- Used Cucumber to test code written in any languages including ruby, java etc.
- Performed functional testing by executing the QTP Scripts from Test Director. Used Python to launch QTP scripts from command line for continuous integration testing.
- Used Data Driven Framework to check the behavior of application with different inputs as parameters using Selenium.
- Experienced in testing code developed in TDD / BDD environments.
- Performed Data Analysis and developed Data Mapping documents for Reporting projects by using several data analysis software's.
- Wrote VBScripts for Black Box and White Box Testing.
- Used Jenkins server to execute automation scripts on a regular basis by scheduling Jenkins jobs in different test environments with different test configuration.
- Used SOAP UI, WebLogic ANT task to test Web Services running on WebLogic Server.
- Used Selenium RC with TestNG for automating partner integration testing.
- Performed Mobile Testing and Automated Mobile Simulator using QTP 11.0.
- Performed end-to-end testing of application and also verified compliance for software quality standards of the organization.
- Part of executing SQL queries and PL/SQL procedures, functions and packages for backend testing.
- Worked on distributed test automation execution on different environment as part of continuous integration process using Selenium Grid and Git.
- Created and maintain server-side integration tests - Python, JSON documents, MongoDB, and Robot Framework running with every build (git, Jenkins) on Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Experience in using Testing tools such as WinRunner, QTP, LoadRunner, Test Director/Quality Center, and Microsoft Stress tool, Rally and Apache JMeter
- Involved in developing performance test plans based on the design documents and functional requirements
- Extensively did Manual Testing in all Unit, Integration, Functional and Regression modules of the Application.
- Worked with the Developers and the Test Lead to verify the Test Cases.
- Designed and Analyzed Test case design document basing on the Functional Requirement Specifications to implement through testing process.
- Conducted manual testing, compared actual and expected results and logged defects using Quality Center (QC).
- Executing the SQL queries in the database to verify the data Integrity between GUI and database especially for Driver Shift management and pay management.
- Participated to create Test Analysis reports (TAR) and stored them into the Quality Center.
- Executed Test cases and analyze the test results.
- Responsible for performing Ad-hoc, Sanity testing, Functional testing and Regression testing.
- Manually tested database objects in order to verify correct functionality.
- Coordinating with onsite persons regarding documents, requirements and discussions about the functionality.
- Accessed error log files using UNIX command.
- Initiated bug review meeting for discussion.
- Analyzed Test specifications and written Manual Test cases for Black Box Testing.
Environment: Test Director, C, C++, UNIX, J2EE, XML, MS SQL Server 2008 v10, Web Services, QC 10, Windows XP
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes