- 6+ years professional experience in testing with extensive knowledge of Software Automation Framework, Design & Implementation using Selenium Tool.
- Excellent knowledge in writing unique CSS and XPath locators using source code of the page to identify each unique element.
- Experienced in analyzing Business, Functional and Technical Specifications.
- Strong experience in Software Development Life Cycle using Agile / Scrum, Waterfall methodologies.
- Experienced in writing Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Procedures and Test Scripts from Requirements and Use - Cases.
- Proficient in creating automation Framework from scratch and configuring various other peripheral tools to perform tests.
- Extensive knowledge of developing Data driven and Hybrid framework with Selenium WebDriver.
- Extensively experienced in using ReportNG plugin with Jenkins to generate high quality reports.
- Strong Knowledge in using TestNG as testing Frameworks.
- Well versed with agile process.
- Expert in developing test scripts using Java, Selenium WebDriver and developing Test Frameworks using TestNG / Junit, Maven tools.
- Good Knowledge on using Maven’s central repository to manage external JARs and other dependencies.
- Experienced in using GitHub / GitLab as a source repository system to share code within the office as well as with the team in overseas.
- Experienced using Jenkins as Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment tool.
- Expertise in performing different types of Testing: Unit, Integration, Black Box, Smoke, Functionality, Integration, Stress, Volume, System, Regression Testing and Full Life Cycle Testing.
- Proficient at creating and executing SQL Queries involving multiple tables using join statements and validated against Web-UI.
- Good Knowledge in designing and developing automated test scripts using SOAP UI and Rest Assured.
- Good Knowledge of Object Oriented programming Concepts (OOPS) and Java Skills.
- Good experience in creating test scripts using Selenium WebDriver in Java.
- Experienced in Functional, Regression and System testing using Manual and Automated testing tools - Selenium WebDriver.
- Experienced in automating test cases using TestNG Annotations and Data-driven test using Excel.
- Experienced in using Jenkins as a Continuous Integration server to configure with GitHub and Maven.
- Good working on Cross browser testing, browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome using WebDriver.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relational skills.
- Experienced with all phases of project in development, testing and deployment and management of enterprise solutions.
- Ability to learn & develop using new technologies quickly.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and time management skills with good work ethics.
IDE Web services: IntelliJ, Eclipse
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, SOAP UI, HP ALM/Quality Center
Testing Framework: TestNG, JUnit
Bug Tracking Tools: JIRA, HP ALM/Quality Center
CI / CD Pipeline: Jenkins
Build Tool: Maven
Version Control Systems: Git / GitHub
Frameworks/ Open Source: TestNG, Cucumber
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac, Linux/Unix
Cloud Testing Environment: BrowserStack, SauceLabs
Web/Application servers: Apache Tomcat, Web SphereDatabase Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, MongoDB
Other experiences: Agile, Water, SDLC, STLC, Bug Cycle
Confidential, Washington, D.C
Automation Engineer (Selenium)
- Developed Web Client Test Cases based on Business Rules.
- Worked with developers and the testers to verify test cases.
- Involved in Task Estimation, Prioritization, Creation and Communication to Onsite & Offshore teams.
- Performed Functional, Negative, Positive, Integration, Regression, End to End and User Acceptance Testing.
- Used JIRA for tracking defects and notifying developers.
- Analyzed testing results, identified issues and reported to the developers and project managed through JIRA.
- Developed and executed Automation Test Scripts using Selenium and Testing framework.
- Setup Selenium WebDriver to run Selenium scripts on different browsers.
- Performed BDD (Behavior Driven Development) with Data Driven Test Automation Framework using Cucumber Features, Scenarios and Step Definitions in Gherkins format.
- Generated Weekly Reports, Defect Reports and Customized Summary Reports.
- Extensively tested Web Services using SOAP UI (SOAP / REST) for EID creation for the new restaurant users.
- Developed test automation framework based on Page Object Model, TestNG and Selenium Web Driver for ROP and Non ROP web applications.
- Identified elements on web pages and mobile apps using Appium Inspector.
- Designed and built automation framework for different web-based software products using Page Object Model (POM) Design to reduce code and for better maintenance.
- Developed Hybrid Framework for web automation using Java, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven, and Jenkins.
- Implemented Test Automation Framework based on Page Object Model, Java, and Selenium & Testing.
- Recorded and plays back tests using Selenium IDE, BrowserStack.
- Created and executed multi-action scripts based on test script/scenario flows.
- Developed manual test scripts and automation test scripts using Selenium to evaluate Security of Web based user authentication apps.
- Coordinated user acceptance testing with final users & prepared end user documentation for the new system.
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
Automation Engineer (Selenium)
- Participated in analyzing the user/business requirements, functional specifications and use case documents to create the Test Plans and Test cases for System testing.
- Involved in analyzing Requirements, System Specifications, Use-Cases and Technical specifications.
- Verified the integration of various components in the application and executed end-to-end testing.
- Involved in Integration, Functional, Regression, UAT, Backend and End-to-End testing.
- Performed Test Execution and defect logging and tracking using JIRA.
- Performed complex queries for Data validation in SQL statements.
- Wrote test case automation scripts in Java and Selenium.
- Used Selenium Actions class to handle mouse movements and hover-over actions on Web Elements.
- Used firebug to identify object's ids, Name, XPath, links in the application.
- Wrote Selenium script for taking screenshot and used action class to perform mouse movement.
- Implemented Continuous Integration of automation framework using Jenkins.
- Used Log4j for logging automated steps and script errors.
- Performed regression testing on new build, every modification in the application using WebDriver.
- Facilitated enhancement and maintained the current Test Environment in Eclipse and IntelliJ using Java.
- Enhanced regression test cases to implement complex testing scenarios, increased permeations of functionality testing, and increased code coverage using Selenium WebDriver.
- Used Java as client library for Selenium WebDriver and developed Automation Framework using TestNG.
- Identified UI changes and their potential impacts to existing tests.
- Tested compatibility of application/site with Chrome, Firefox.
- Participated in Daily Scrum meeting, Stand-up meeting, walkthrough meeting, weekly assessment meetings with business analysts and developers.
- Prepared user documentation with screenshots for UAT (User Acceptance testing).
- Participated in Release Review/Requirement Analysis and Design review meetings.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Maven, TestNG, Appium, Jenkins, SharePoint, SOAP UI, SQL Server, Java, J2EE.
Confidential, Rocky Hill, CT
Selenium Automation Engineer
- Interacted with Developers and Business Analysts to perform various types of testing throughout Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and Bug Life Cycle (BLC).
- Defined Business Use Cases and Activity Diagrams to represent different workflows and associations.
- Developed Test Scripts using Functional Requirement Documents (FRD).
- Test scenarios are created for Positive, Negative, Boundary cases, etc.
- Documented the successful or unsuccessful completion of each test condition and verified actual results against expected results for discrepancies
- Implemented cross browser and cross platform web testing with Selenium WebDriver.
- Parallel cross browser testing using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and SouceLabs.
- Involved in preparing Functional/regression Test Cases/Scripts from Requirements Documents.
- Submitted the bug findings using Jira for defect tracking and categorized them based on severity.
- Wrote Structure Query Language (SQL) queries to check proper data population in application table and for data verification to perform Backend Testing against SQL Server.
- Developed automated regression test scripts using Selenium.
- Involved in converting manual test cases into automated scripts using WebDriver and TestNG.
- Managed deployments and build using Jenkins.
- Generated and automated various Daily status, weekly reports, and Monthly and Quarterly reports.
- Involved on testing the new functionality based on test cases and coordinated with development team in fixing the issues.
- Supported Senior QA analyst manual tester in the development and execution of QA continuous process.
- Handled responsibilities of Regression testing to ensure efficiency in product delivery.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Ant, TestNG, Agile, SQL Server, Quality Center/ALM, Java, Java Script, Windows.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes