- Seeking a position as Software QA Analyst /Tester, Production Support in the competitive information technology industry, to utilize my skills and abilities that offer professional growth while being resourceful, innovative, and flexible.
- 5+ Years of experience in the field of Information Technology with emphasis on Software Quality Assurance in Mortgage/Banking.
- Experience in various Business Domains like Mortgage/Banking, HealthCare, and knowledge of Ecommerce/Retail, Hospitality industry.
- 2+ years of experience in Mortgage Loan Processing, Underwriting, Conventional, FHA, VA, USDA Loan, HELOC, Jumbo & Loan modification. knowledge ofHIPAAstandards,EDI(Electronic data interchange), transaction syntax likeANSI X12, Implementation and Knowledge of HIPAA code sets,ICD - 9, ICD-10 coding and HL7.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills with particular emphasis on clear, detailed Business Requirements and Functional Specifications, as well as reports for management.
- Experience with all phases of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle), TDLC (Testing Development Life Cycle) and Software methodologies (Waterfall, V Model, Spiral, RAD, RUP, and Agile).
- Team player, result-oriented, fast learner, Ability to prioritize and functions on daily basis.
- Direct responsibilities includes requirements gathering, planning, organizing, and Change Management.
- Familiar with fraud detection techniques, lending guidelines, analyzing reviewing and underwriting complex and large individual consumer requests, and knowledge of Risk management.
- Experience in participating JAD sessions for BRD & HLD/LLD‘s.
- Experience in creating test cases, test scripts and test plans.
- Experience with User Acceptance Testing (UAT) & release skill sets.
- Experience in Defect Management Tracking, Software Quality Assurance, Test Execution, Documenting and analyzing Test results.
- Knowledge of Mortgage lending regulations i.e. Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA), Truth in Lending Act (TILA & Regulation Z), Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), the Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA), Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB).
Test Automation Tools: Win Runner/QTP/UFT, Test Director/QC/ALM, HP Testing Tool, Defect/Bug Tracking & other Tools Quality Center, JIRA and Bugzilla, Skype for Business, WebEx, ARIS.
Full knowledge of Microsoft Office Package: Microsoft word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook Express. Knowledge of Operation Systems windows 98, 2000, ME, windows XP and Vista. Mortgage related systems DU, LP, Encompass, Calyx Point, TMO, MSP, LPS, Lender Live and Blitz.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
QA Test Analyst
- Reviewed the BRD, Process Maps, Detailed Design Documents and HLD/LLD.
- Gathered requirements, developed test scenarios, designed the test steps, writing test cases and running test scripts using ALM.
- Performed walkthrough with LOB with the approach of test scenarios periodically.
- Performed data extraction using TOAD.
- Ensured the appropriate parties review and sign-off on test scenarios /cases prior to test execution.
- Performed regression testing against the various builds and defects of the application.
- Experienced in Creating test script in HP UFT QTP by recording, without recording, modifying manually and running the script in HP UFT 11.5 QTP / HP ALM 11.52 QC saving the results in HP ALM
- Attended JAD session for gathering requirements.
- Interacted with Developers to follow up on Defects/Issues followed by the Defect Life Cycle.
- Maintained log for all defects according to priority and severity levels.
- Performed Functional and Regression testing usingHP UFT QTP .
- Used ALM as a testing Management tool.
- Imported and exported data from and to Excel to and from ALM.
- Performed System testing in different browsers like IE, Mozilla Fire fox and Safari.
- Prepared the Final Test summary Report and Requirements traceability matrix to ensure appropriate level of test coverage.
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Developed test scenarios from the Business requirements and developed test scripts for the functional testing.
- Performed database testing using SQL queries.
- Documented test cases and expected results.
- Performed user Acceptance Testing (UAT) with UAT team in data conversion events and requested change forms.
- Attended various Functional Walkthroughs and writing high level testing scenarios
- Converted manual test cases to automation scripts using UFT.
- Used Check Points, Parameterization, Output Values, Recovery Scenarios, and Object Repository Administration in UFT.
- Retested the defects before logging them with detailed description.
- Performed regression testing against the various builds and before logging defects.
- Identified, analyzed and documented all defects and operational characteristics that are inconsistent with stated requirements and design specifications by providing meaningful defect reports within the defect tracking system.
- Interacted with developers to resolve application defects
Confidential, Dallas, TX
QA Analyst /Tester
- Thoroughly analyzed the business requirement documents.
- Actively participated in all the phases of the testing Life cycle (Planning, Designing, Development and Reporting and Results).
- Prepared Test Cases based on business requirements and business rules for HIPPA EDI Transaction 276/277, 270/271, 837/835.
- Maintained knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid rules and regulations pertaining to the Facets configuration and evaluated the impact of proposed changes in rules and regulations.
- Involved in FACETS Implementation, end to end testing of FACETS Billing, Enrollment Claim Processing and Subscriber/Member module.
- Tested all HIPAA transactions for multi version support (4010 and 5010) and validating the database to file elements.
- Used SQL queries using joins and sub-queries to test the reports generated by the different modules as a part of back-end testing.
- Developed the test scripts using Quick Test professional (QTP).
- Used various types of Checkpoints such as Standard, Database, Bitmap, and Text-Check checkpoints to test the properties and also for validating the contents of the web page using QTP.
- Involved with other team members to set up testing tools, implementation and other testing environments.
- Performed both manual and automation testing.
- Performed various types of testing, such as functional, regression, user acceptance testing manually.
- Created the test scripts for both positive and negative testing.
- Involved in Functional, Integration, Regression and End-to-End testing of the application against user requirements.
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Served as a liaison between mortgage specialists and the project team.
- Responsible for gathering user requirements and specifications for designing a mortgage based loan system using and documenting the same.
- Extensively involved in maintaining requirements traceability and communicating any changes to these requirements to different business groups and programmers.
- Attended JAD sessions for requirements gathering, analysis and design of the system.
- Designed the system, prepared UML and process diagrams using ARIS and Visio.
- Responsible for writing detailed descriptions of user needs, program functions, and steps required for developing or modifying software programs.
- Helped in Preparing HLD/LLD and communicated these to the stakeholders and LOB.
- Actively interacted with different business groups to perform Gap analysis to identify the deficiencies in the system by comparing the actual objectives with the system objectives desired.
- Analyzing the current software and hardware system and evaluating their compatibility and scalability in developing the present system.
Confidential, Irving, TX
Processor / Wholesale Underwriter
- Underwrote initial files which includes agency, harps DU refi plus and Freddie loans, plus resubs and CTC.
- Managed pipeline includes of SFR/condos/PUD/Townhomes and 1-4 unit properties
- Working knowledge of FNMA and FMLMC guidelines and company’s policy and overlays
- Analyzed employment history, calculated income from W2 wage earners, self employed, investors, retirees, etc, knowledge of assets, tax returns, reviewed purchased contracts, appraisals with all details of the loan.
- Performed income, credit, and property analysis on conventional loans files submitted within SLA of management established times.
- Review and analyze borrower documentation to determine income and repayment ability, assess borrower hardship, analyze housing expenses, and determine proper loan resolution.
- Provided prompt, courteous, and excellent service at all levels.
- Underwriting policies and procedures, including investor guidelines and regulatory updates.
- Signing Authority up to $417,000 for Conventional.
Loan Processor ll
- Communicate with loan originator, management, underwriter and borrower(s) as required to ensure all parties are aware of loan status and any outstanding requirements. Ordering all required verifications, documentation and subsequent follow ups. Analyze and record all incoming documents for compliance and loan eligibility.
- Input and/or update mortgage applications. Send and follow-up on verifications to employers, banks, creditors, etc. Provide status reports on each mortgage indicating process to the loan officers. Follow written policies and procedures to ensure all loans are processed in accordance with company policy and in a compliant manner.
- Completed input of system data and loan status and notes throughout the loan process to ensure system consistently and accurately reflects up to date information. Ordered documentation required to complete verification of application information, including credit report updates, appraisals, income and asset verifications.
- Analyze applicants, completing and verifying financial documents provided by applicant, asset and income.
- Correct data errors and obtain missing information.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes