- 6+ years of Selenium Quality Assurance Testing experience wif Client - Server applications, Web based applications.
- Highly proficient in creating and implementing test plans and test cases based on user requirements and functional specifications.
- Strong in analyzing Business Requirements, developing and executing Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Scenarios for manual/automated testing.
- Strong experience in Software Development Life Cycle using Agile, Scrum, Waterfall methodologies.
- Extensive working experience in GUI testing, Functionality testing, System testing, Integration testing, Backend testing, Regression testing and UAT.
- Experienced in reporting bugs using Bug tracking tools such as JIRA.
- Experienced in built processes using HP ALM/Quality Center for Integration in multiple platforms and programming languages.
- Extensively skilled in writing PL/SQL and SQL statements in databases to validate data.
- Experienced in using Maven build tools to manage framework dependency jar files.
- Hands on experience in Develop Automation Scripts, Execution and Analysis Test Results using Hybrid, Keyword Driven Framework and Data Driven Framework in Selenium WebDriver.
- Experienced in using GitHub as a source repository system to share code wifin teh office as well as wif teh team in overseas.
- Good Knowledge in using Jenkins as a Continuous Integration server to configure wif GitHub and Maven.
- Experienced in developing and executing automation Regression testing and System testing using Selenium.
- Experienced in performing Data driven testing to validate teh components displayed on teh website using Selenium WebDriver.
- Expertise in Scheduling testing job and set up teh flag to run automation script.
- Experienced in providing teh efficient locators strategy like xpath and css to run WebDriver script in stable condition.
- Strong experience wif SOA architecture which include SOAP Web Service and RestFul Web Service Testing.
- Successful track record in accomplishing assigned projects wifin agreed timelines.
- Experienced wif debugging using Firebug, Chrome or IE development tools.
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver/IDE/GRID, HP ALM, SOAP UI, Postman, Rest Assured, Cucumber, JMeter
Test Framework: JUnit, TestNG
Project Methodologies: Agile-Scrum, Waterfall, V-Model
Defect Tracking Tools: JIRA, HP ALM
Browsers: Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome, Opera
Continuous Integration Tools: Jenkins, Hudson, Cruise Control
Packages: MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access), MS-Project and MS-Visual Studio
Databases: SQL Server, MS Access, Oracle
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, Linux
Source Version Control Tools: Git & Subversion (SVN)
Confidential, Oakton, VA
- Developed technical specifications document from business requirements and involved in approval meetings of them.
- Participated in Release Management of teh scripts periodically.
- Interacted wif Business analyst to make sure that teh logical and physical data models fits teh business requirements.
- Worked wif Business Users and Developers to create complete Test plan accordingly to teh high level project schedule.
- Participated in all teh phases of teh project development, testing, production support.
- Performed Sanity testing for new builds.
- Involved in whole SDLC (software Development Life Cycle) of teh application by doing Smoke, Functional, Regression, System, Integration, and User acceptance testing.
- Used open source bug tracking tool JIRA.
- Logged defects into JIRA and participated in Defect Resolution to analyze teh defects.
- Used JIRA for Configuration Management and Defect Tracking.
- Executed various SQL Queries to perform backend testing using Oracle.
- Involved in Automation Planning, Design and development Frameworks using Selenium Webdriver.
- Developed Hybrid Framework for web automation using Java, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven, and Jenkins.
- Automated teh regression test cases using teh Selenium & TestNG.
- Tested mobile app features, user interfaces and end to end scenarios for different mobile devices and platforms.
- Identified elements on web pages and mobile apps using Firebug, Firepath.
- Executed automated tests in appropriate test regions in support of unit, integration, functional, and regression testing using Selenium WebDriver.
- Performed GUI, Functional and Regression testing by automated using Selenium, TestNG, Maven, and Jenkins.
- Tested API's for various functionalities and modules of teh application using SOAP UI.
- Involved in providing support for user acceptance testing.
- Involved in documenting all QA issues and issue resolution.
Environment: Java, Selenium IDE, Selenium Web Driver, TestNG, GIT, SVN, ANT, Maven, Eclipse, JIRA, SOAP UI, Oracle, XML, SQL, UNIX, Windows, MS Project, PL/SQL, HTML, Firebug, Fire path, MS Word, Excel, MS Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, Putty, Jenkins, JMeter.
Confidential, Lewiston, ME
- Prepared Test Plan and conducted review of test plan wif QA and Development team.
- Involved in designing scenarios depending on Business Requirement Document and System Specification Document.
- Involved in designing Test scripts based on teh System requirements.
- Worked on JIRA to trace teh requirements, wrote teh test cases in teh test plan and tracked teh defects in teh defect module.
- Reviewed and verified bug tickets wifin JIRA.
- Performed backend regression testing by writing SQL queries to review teh returned data to ensure that teh correct data was retrieved.
- Developed Selenium WebDriver test cases using Java, TestNG framework.
- Leveraged Java (Eclipse IDE) to access and test various operations.
- Performed Regression and Integration Testing using TestNG framework and executed assertions.
- Automated regression test cases using Java Responsible in executing Selenium test scripts on different browsers and checked for compatibility.
- Developed new and updated existing Automation test cases using selenium WebDriver and TestNG, using SVN as VCS for java based web application, using Maven as Build tool.
- Implemented properties files to read configurations and XPath of elements in teh application for better readability of teh code.
- Developed ANT Build scripts to run Sanity Test scripts developed in Selenium WebDriver (java).
- Involved in testing Web services and XML wif tool called SOAP UI.; located WSDL file on internet, create Test cases, run them, do load testing, security testing.
- Used SOAP UI tool to test SOA based architecture application to test SOAP services and Rest API.
- Carried out User Acceptance Testing to validate customer acceptance criteria.
- Coordinated wif onsite persons regarding documents, requirements, and discussions about teh functionality.
- Participated in scrum meetings held by weekly to address teh status of testing.
Environment: Selenium IDE, Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, GIT, SVN, ANT, Maven, Agile Methodology, JUnit, TestNG, JIRA, Jenkins, Soap UI, HTML, XML, Oracle, Java, UNIX, Windows, MS Word, Excel, MS Access, PowerPoint, MS Outlook.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Analyzed Business, Functional Requirements, and Design Review Documents to develop Test Plan and wrote Test Cases.
- Reviewed business requirement documents, technical requirements and functional specification of various functionalities.
- Interacted wif Business Analysts for requirements gathering and conducted review meetings for change requests for writing Test Cases.
- Prepared Test Data Basing on teh Supply chain implementation.
- Responsible for Automation Scripts & library functions maintenance.
- Generated reports using JIRA to track teh test team progress.
- Logged defects in JIRA wif all teh details like screenshots, steps to reproduce, application and server logs.
- Used Quality Center/ALM for storing teh script and executing it for functional testing.
- Generated Defect report every day to keep track of Defects closure using Quality Center/ALM and had regular meetings to discuss teh defect statuses and priorities.
- Performed backend validations using SQL statements against Oracle Database.
- Developed SQL queries involving performance views for real-time database performance statistics.
- Created various Web Scripts for teh Application.
- Extensively worked on Virtual User generator and Controller.
- Implemented Failure test cases execution wif help of WebDriver listeners in Selenium.
- Modeled workload distribution of critical business transactions and configured runtime setting accordingly
- Used Controller to Perform Load Test and Stress Test.
- Updated status report daily basis and weekly basis.
- Attended walkthroughs and weekly status meetings to verify that project milestones were met according to teh documentation.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes