- Over 7+ years of immense experience in Software Quality Assurance as Functional Testing and Database testing in Client - server applications as well as Web-based applications.
- Good exposure to project life cycles SDLC & TDLC
- Good knowledge of QA processes and various phases of QA lifecycle
- Extensive knowledge of Quality Assurance standards, methodologies and strategies.
- Experienced gathering requirements and gap analysis of the business requirement to align with the current system.
- Capable to translate biz requirements to functional specifications and Use Cases
- Extensive experience in analyzing and requirements gathering and writing system functional specifications including use cases.
- Experience with creating Test Plans, writing and executing Test Cases.
- Worked closely with business analysts and solution analyst to understand requirements, business processes for testing and attended regular walkthroughs.
- Experienced in Preparation of all QA Documentation (Quality Metrics, Status Reports, Test Plan/Test Strategy, QA Checklist, Knowledge base Documents)
- Experience in Banking, Insurance, loan origination, Retail domains
- Worked on troubleshooting Android applications using Android SDKand IOS applications using Xcode.
- Expertise in performing manual testing (emulators & IOS Simulators) & Mobile Application testing using Appium.
- Experience in Web Services testing using SOAP UI PRO and Postman
- Experience in Database testing writing SQL queries in Oracle, SQL
- Extensively usedHP QC/ALMfor Test Planning, Test Designing, Test Analysis and Test Execution, Defect Tracking and Test Result
- Expertise in Black Box Functional, Regression, Integration, System testing(E2E), Compatibility testing (OS/browser),Security Testing, GUI Testing.
- Involved in all stages of testing, installation testing, smoke testing, regression testing, new feature testing, integration testing, security testing, backend testing, usability testing, performance testing, user acceptance testing, upgrade testing, GUI testing, configuration testing, and system testing.
- Extensive experience working with Databases such as MS SQL Server, Oracle, and MySQL.
- Experience in using SQL Queries to make sure that data was entered properly in the right tables, when the data was entered from front end screen.
- Excellent verbal communication, presentation and influencing skills across all Management levels, cross-functional teams, vendors, partners and passionate to build high-energy, collaborative teams to deliver IT solutions
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, Android, IOS
Testing Tools: QTP, Soap UI, Selenium, IBM Clear Quest, Quality Center
Languages: C, C++, Java, VB Script, C#, SQL, HTML, XML, Java Script, VB Script
IDE Tools: Selenium IDE, Eclipse
Testing Frameworks: Cucumber, Junit and Test NG
Databases & other tools: MS SQL Server, Microsoft Office Suite, MS Visual Studio
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, SDLC
Version Control: SVN
Confidential, Dover, NH
Software Quality Analyst
- Participated in Kick off gatherings and Walk through gatherings with Development, Business and other QA Team.
- Worked in Agile technique, Attended Daily stand-up gatherings. Created Test Plan and Test cases in light of the client stories (Functional prerequisites).
- Performed cross team Migration involving migrating Applications from legacy servers to upgraded server environment, determining unnecessary applications while ensuring backward compatibility.
- Performed testing the migrated reports.
- Performed Regression Testing on various builds to confirm that the defects have been resolved when defect corrections are delivered in a build using Selenium automation.
- Created Re-usable activities, Library documents and Driver Scripts to call and execute the capacities as and when required in Selenium.
- Implemented Simulator for mobile app testing in IOS and Android platform using AppiumTool.
- Responsible for testing the Mobile applications across various platforms Android, IOS and Windows.
- Experienced in utilizing Android SDK group, Test Flight, X Code, to Install/uninstall and Debugging Mobile Applications.
- Involved in Accessibility testing used to test the application by various parts in order to test the entrance to various types of clients for various modules/joins in the application.
- Performed back-end testing by composing SQL inquiries to separate the precise information from the database.
- Experience in Data Analysis, Data Validation, Data Cleansing, Data Verification and identifying data mismatch.
- Responsible for back-end API testing with SOAP UI PROand coding ingroovy script.
- Ensure that all the test cases are written and updated in ALM.
- Hands on experience on ETL tools in ETL process development, testing and in maintaining ETL codes.
- Test administration and Bug Reporting utilizing JIRA.
- Documented testing results and worked with task colleagues to plainly characterize and records the approach, techniques, and help with documentation for undertakings.
- Performed GUI Testing, Functional Testing,End-to-End Testing and Defect acceptance physically.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Involved in SCRUM gatherings with the Development and Product Management group and investigated and created item stories and included them in Sprint build-up, Involved in complete SDLC - Agile approach.
- Measure and Analyze dependability and throughput at server and applications level.
- Designed and executed QA arrangement for desktop and web applications.
- Responsible for developingGroovyScripts to automate web service testing and Service workflows
- Developed test cases and updated in ALM.
- Hands on involvement with testing practical utilizing Terminal and Linux working frameworks.
- Solid Back End testing experience by writing and executing SQL Queries.
- Tested the POS systems on a daily basis for any possible menu changes.
- Tested enterprise buyer module, an ecommerce web based solution that provides complete procurement process.
- Involved in Automation ofWeb Application using UFT (QTP).
- Worked on businesses customer order management system.
- Tested various modules in item select to ship to customers.
- Testing ofWeb Services using Web services client generated using SOAP UI to track request and response SOAP Messages.
- Participated in testing efforts for the handheldPOSsystem which includes gathering testing requirements, test case design, and test execution in Agile development process.
- Prepared natty gritty Test arranges and Test cases for utilitarian, Integration, System, and GUI Testing utilizing Quality Center, Also included in importing the Test Cases into Quality Center from MS Excel.
- Used Quality community for following Software deformities gathered from various sources and arranged seriousness.
- Confidential ALM/Bugzillawas used for test management and defect management.
- Involved in specialized documentation of User Guide archive, Functionality Specification report, Automation Standards, Acceptance, Functional, Integration and Bug Log.
- Performed program similarity testing (IE, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome).
Environment: HPALM, Soap UI, Fire Bug, SQL, Windows, Android, IOS, Agile, Java Script, XML, MS Excel
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Wrote point by point test anticipates each of the practical components utilizing Confidential Quality Center.
- Communicated with Analysts and Developers to illuminate necessities.
- Work widely with QC-ALM for Defect Tracking and Analyze Test Results/Reports.
- Worked on Automated test situations for GUI, Functionality, Integration, Database, Boundary, Security and Regression Testing utilizing Quick Test Professional.
- Involved in testing the backend Database recovered the information from the tables utilizing SQL.
- Produced issue reports, proposals, and framework test logs.
- Extensively utilized Microsoft Excel to think about information.
- Coordinate with the clients for UAT testing and for the issues found underway.
- Performed Positive and Negative Testing.
- Involved in Testing circulated Unix/Windows Environment and performed end-to-end testing.
- Participated in different gatherings and talked about Enhancement and Change Request issues.
Environment: ALM, QTP, Soap UI, Fire Bug, SQL, UNIX/Windows, Agile, VB Script, XMLMS Excel
Confidential, Bethesda, MD
- Understanding Business Requirements and Analyzing the Business Scenarios.
- Attended sprint arrangement gatherings to audit the prerequisites.
- Develop test arranges and test cases by examining client stories, partaking in outline audits and teaming up with engineers.
- Documented the experiments for Functional and Regression Testing.
- Extensively included in Black Box Testing and some a player in White Box testing.
- Used IBM Clear Quest to arrange tests, oversee test resources, make and run manual and outer scripts to check GUI and utilitarian elements.
Environment: ALM, IBM Clear Quest, UNIX/Windows, Agile, XML, MS Excel
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes