- Having around 7 years of experience in Information Technology with emphasis on Software Testing Life Cycle.
- Experience in Waterfall, and Agile methodologies.
- Proficient in working with tools such as Selenium WebDriver, Quality Center (QC), JIRA, Jenkins, HP UFT /QTP, IBM RFT, SOAPUI, and Rest - assured.
- Performed unit testing using JUnit/TestNG, integration and deployment of applications done using tools such as ANT and Maven and debugging through Log4j.
- Experience in Core Java concepts such as OOPs, Exception handling, Multithreading, and Collections.
- Experienced in Development of Automation Scripts, Execution and Analysis Test Results using Hybrid, Jasmine framework, Behavior Driven Development (BDD), Test Driven Development (TDD), Cucumber, Keyword Driven Framework, Data Driven Framework.
- Experience in Manual, Automation Testing, Black box Testing, Functional Testing, Integration Testing, GUI Testing, Smoke Testing, and Re-Testing & Regression Testing.
- Experienced in using Version Control Tools like CVS, SVN and GitHub.
- Excellent knowledge in developing basic and complex scripts/programs for functional testing and maintenance needs, using tools such as HP QTP 10.0 and QC, including development of functions in VB Scripting.
- Experience with both team and individual work environments as a QA Tester.
- Hands on experience in writing core java code to access data from outsource files and used OOPs concepts in developing the selenium framework.
- Excellent Work experience on various IDE's like Eclipse, Eclipse Integration, and My Eclipse.
- Strong knowledge on Web Service & Hands on experience in validating Web Services using SOAP-UI.
- Experience in working with open source tools such as Selenium (Selenium Web driver and Selenium Grid), SoapUI, Cucumber, and Eclipse.
- Good knowledge in behavior driven development using Cucumber.
- Strong knowledge in Object Oriented Concepts, Object Oriented Design (OOD), Object Oriented Analysis (OOA), Programming and its implementation.
- Experience in Database Testing using SQL Queries with multiple Databases Oracle, DB2, SQL Server and MySQL.
- Experienced in several types of testing on AUT like GUI, Functional, Regression, System Testing, Integration, Performance and end to end Testing.
- Experienced in designing customized hybrid framework (Keyword Driven & Data Driven) using Selenium WebDriver, Java, TestNG & Apache POI.
- Hands on experience in Page Object Model in Selenium.
- Experienced in converting existing QTP Script to Selenium WebDriver Script for multi browser support.
- Worked in Multiplatform Environments like Windows, UNIX, Web applications, and GUI based client/server applications.
- Proficient in writing Test Strategies, Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Scripts, Test Scenarios and Test Summary Reports for both Manual and Automated Testing.
- Good interpersonal, multitasking, and communication skills.
- Good team player in a distributed team environment with ability to work in multiple projects/teams having very keen observation to details.
Bug /Test Management Tools: Selenium 2 Web Driver/RC/IDE/Grid, HP Quick Test Pro (QTP) 11, JIRA, Quality Center/ALM 11, Jenkins, Maven, Clear Quest, SOAP UI, Cucumber
API Testing Tools: SOAP UI, Rest-assured, HP UFT
Web Browsers: Microsoft Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera
Frameworks: Keyword Driven, Data Driven, Hybrid Testing Framework
Microsoft Tools: MS Word, Excel
Operating Systems & Servers: Windows, Linux, UNIX, Tomcat, Web Logic
Testing Strategies: Integration, Unit, System, Black Box, White Box, UAT.
Artifacts: Test Plan, Test Case, RTM, Test Summary Report, Bug report
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, MS-Access and DB2, Toad.
- Analyzing and testing the Web-based solution to administer child welfare case load tracking and payments.
- Analyze and test web application product at the State of Michigan site
- Perform System Analysis, Testing and documentation.
- Test the Web application using QTP/UFT in Agile environment with daily standups.
- Test procedures and functions to fetch complex data from different tables in remote databases using joins, sub queries and database links
- Extensively used QTP integrated environment like Data Table, Actions and Recovery scenarios.
- Involved in writing Manual Test Cases and Test Scripts in Rational Quality Manager (RQM).
- Performed regression Testing with Quick Test Professional (QTP)/Unified Functional Testing (UFT).
- Converted existing automation scripts of all teams from QTP/UFT to manual by documenting in RQM.
- Involved in modifying the existing automation scripts in QTP/UFT to match the changes made to the UI by the developer to prevent automation script’s failure during regression testing.
- Match the steps in manual version of automated scripts to the business process scenarios and reduce the work for manual testers during regression testing.
- Developing the email generation framework to send emails when the automation script has started and completed execution either successful or unsuccessfully using Rational Functional Tester(RFT).
- Developed automation code in Java to enable the execution of automation scripts on non-state machines with Rational Functional Tester (RFT).
- Designed and developed behavior driven development using Cucumber and Selenium WebDriver.
- Used Firebug and Firepath to inspect the XPath of the web elements and Eclipse IDE for automation code development in Java.
- Involved in creation of automation framework in Selenium WebDriver using behavior driven approach like Cucumber. Parameterized test cases using different annotations.
- Tested request and response XML's based web services interfaces using SoapUI.
- Used Java language and TestNG framework for scripting. Used Maven for building the WebDriver project.
- Integrated Automation scripts (Selenium WebDriver API) in Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins) for nightly batch run of the Script.’
- Used Selenium Grid for automating of Cross Browser Testing on IE, Fire Fox, Safari and Chrome.
- Created and executed database queries (SQL) to validate database data integrity.
Environment: Selenium, Selenium Grid, HP Quality Center, Quick Test Pro(QTP/UFT), VB Script, Java, Rational Quality Manager, Rational Functional Tester (RFT), SharePoint, Rational ClearQuest, Rational ClearCase, Test NG, Maven, Jenkins, MS Office, MS Excel.
Confidential, New York City, NY
- Followed Agile Methodology (SCRUM) for dis project.
- Participated in sprint planning and daily standup meetings.
- Developed test code for testing locally in Java using Eclipse, Selenium Web Driver and TestNG, Junit framework.
- Involved in Preparation of Smoke and Regression test cases for new sites.
- Reported the issues in bug tracking tool, followed up with the development team and verified them.
- Communicated with the product team for clarifying requirements and business rules.
- Involved in developing QA Test Plan and QA Test Strategy.
- Worked on BDD Cucumber /gherkin format for Test Scenarios Using Acceptance Test Criteria.
- Analyzed business requirements, Software requirement specifications to create test plan and test cases for manual and automated testing.
- Responsible for verification of Defects Manually using different scenarios.
- Evaluate Manual Test cases dat can be automated.
- Used Page Object Model, UI Mapping, Selenium Manager, Data Driven using CSV, CSS Selectors as a part of Framework.
- Performed Compatibility testing of applications for dynamic and static content of browsers using HTML Ids and XPath in Selenium.
- Testing and automation of API's.
- Developed automation script for Mobile Native applications (IOS, Android) using Appium, Java.
- Developed and executed tests dat ensure application meets business requirements and system goals, fulfill end-user requirements and identify existing or potential issues.
- Developed automated front-end tests using Selenium with Java
- Responsible for Creating, Executing and Reviewing Functional & Integration test cases based on the Business and functional requirements.
- Tested the various Service Oriented Architectures (SOAs) spanning across various departments using SOAP and WSDL using SoapUI.
- Performed Web services testing using SOAP UI and Rest-assured, on SOAP and RESTFUL web services.
- Involved in automating REST API test cases for different web services using JAVA and Rest Assured.
- Performed data driven testing by using JDBC as a data source in SoapUI and configured SQL queries to fetch data from the Oracle database.
- Responsible in deploying the code builds to testing server using Jenkins. Actively involved on Continuous Integration Tools like Jenkins.
- Developed and executed SQL queries to verify the proper insertion, deletion and updates into the database.
- Executed the Unix commands to check the log files of the application.
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Updated and maintained regression suite in Quality Center while creating and updating Automated Regression Suite using QTP.
- Developed, executed and scheduled the automation test scripts from Quality Center.
- Developed Selenium test scripts using Java.
- Performed Automated UI, regression, acceptance and priority1 functional tests of the windows application using Java scripting.
- Developed an automated scripts and frame works using Java and VB Script.
- Implemented and executed the test process using Agile Methodology with daily stand ups.
- Experienced knowledge of SQL and RDBMS database query tools like Oracle SQL Developer, to perform data validations for Backend testing.
- Involved in mobile testing using APPIUM in both IOS and Android applications.
- Identifying objects of App using Appium Inspector tool for IOS and uiautomatorviewer for android-based devices.
- Developed test scripts to test the Mobile applications with Appium WebDriver and TestNG using Java.
- Documented software bugs and wrote test reports by using Microsoft Test Manager (MTM) and Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Used Unix to check the log files and the memory status and other functionalities.
- Performed Web services testing using SOAP UI, on SOAP and RESTFUL web services.
Confidential, Bloomington, IL
- Created QTP scripts with reusable and external Actions and, called functions in Actions.
- Created and executed automated tests for functional, and regression testing in Quick Test Professional (QTP) using VB Script.
- Performed Manual Functional testing with Quality Center/ALM and Regression Testing with QTP.
- Implementing test automation from scratch using Java and Selenium web-driver.
- Maintaining and improving Java scripts to handle new features in the application.
- Created an automated smoke/regression test suite in Java and Selenium WebDriver.
- Created Selenium WebDriverautomationscripts usingJavato validate functionality on various browsers.
- Fixed bugs in internal automation scripts written in Java.
- Wrote Maven build scripts to automate the compilation and execution of TestNG test cases.
- Involved in running Test scripts on different browsers using the Selenium WebDriver.
- Work under waterfall/Agile methodology.
- Involved in Database testing to verify data integrity tests.
- Executed Unix commands to check the log files of the application and manipulate files in the machine
- Developed test scripts and test cases using Quality Center.
- Preparation and execution of test scripts using SOAP UI tool to perform Web Services testing.
- Used SOAP UI tool to test SOA based architecture application to test SOAP services and REST API.
- Extensively involved in writing and executing manual test scripts for System testing and Regression testing.
- Analyzed test specifications and converted them into Manual Test Cases.
- Identified the initial setup, input data, appropriate steps and the expected responses in the manual test cases.
- Conducted sanity testing of the application based on user requirements.
- Perform application testing in Waterfall design process.
- Performed Manual testing with QC and Regression Testing with QTP.
- Involved in writing test cases based on the user stories.
- Documented the defects in Quality Center and assigned them to the relevant developer.
- Involved in retesting the application after defect fix.
- Attended the defect review meeting to resolve the issues.
- Wrote test cases in Excel and imported them into Quality Center.
- Prepared Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) for tracing the test cases.
- Performed functional, integration and regression testing on the AUT.
- Used Quick Test Profession (QTP) for regression testing and running the automation suite.
- Customized the QTP test as per the test case by using VB Script programming language.
- Inserted various checkpoints to compare the current value with the expected value for specified properties of an object.
- Executed SQL queries to verify the database for the relevant test cases.
- Used Quality Center as a bug tracking system.
- Participated in bug review meetings on behalf of the QA team.
- Performed defect logging and tracking using the HP Quality Center
Environment: QTP, Quality Center, VB Script, Manual Testing, SQL Server, SQL, MS Office.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes