- 7+ years of professional experience as Techno-Functional Consultant and as Quality Assurance Lead with Deloitte Consulting LLP - Deloitte Digital Practice. SAP Hybris Techno-Functional Consultant:
- Having expertise in SAP Hybris e-commerce System and Web Content Management Systems like AEM.
- Coordinating with the client functional counterparts on daily basis and maintaining open communication on the overall functionality.
- Requirement Grooming to best fit the technical needs and site demonstration with the onsite team.
- Involved from the discovery phase till production implementation involving translating of business requirements and problem statements into technical design using the out of the box features of Hybris
- Sprint Planning and estimation of development efforts based on the OOB features of Hybris (CMS, Backoffice, PCM, Impex, Product & Price modeling, Solr, Cart, Checkout, Order flow)
- Identifying and tracking 3rd party integrations (SAP PO/ECC, MuleSoft), API dependencies, payment gateways.
- Debugging the issues by checking the request & response logs in Splunk, Putty & Mule.
- Very well understanding the integrations between the Hybris, AEM & FE code very well.
- Working closely with all the cross teams to deliver the business requirements and resolve their functional clarifications. - Sprint planning, SCRUM master, Stories prioritizing Senior Quality Assurance Engineer:
- Well versed with entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Testing Life Cycle (STLC), been a part of Delivery in Agile methodology and PQA (Project Quality Assurance)
- Proficient in working on Automation Testing Tool Selenium, UFT for Web Applications Testing and JMeter for Performance Testing.
- Expert in Regression testing, Functional testing, Smoke Testing, Sanity Testing, Roll Back Testing, End-to-End testing, UI testing, Database testing, Batch Job Testing, SOUP UI Testing, Compatibility Testing and Test Data Management.
- Proficient in Defect Management System, involved in delivery of regular progress, status, defects projected and actual execution, risk assessment and impact reports to the members of management and project team
- Preparation of Test Strategy / Test Plan, Test Case Documents from the Use Case or Business Development document to ensure the Product quality as per the SDLC phase by phase.
- Proficient in Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Member of the Configuration Team and installed builds in the QA environment
- Strong Communication, Interpersonal, Analytical & Problem-solving skills, excellent Team Player and individual contributor with a good sense of planning, prioritizing of work and time management
- Demonstrated Excellent leadership skills and well versed with Test Planning, Effort Estimation, Defect and Test management, Client Communication and Management reporting
E-commerce Tool: SAP Hybris, AEM, IBM Wcs.
Defect Tracking Tool: JIRA and Quality Center, ALM
Languages: SQL, Core Java, C
Database: MySQL, Oracle
Applications and Frameworks: Selenium Web Driver, Grid, RC and IDE, (TestNG, JUNIT Frameworks), UFT
Other Tools: ANT, MAVEN, Jenkins, GitHub, JMeter, Soup UI, Xpath, Fire Bug
Quality Control: System testing, Functional testing, Database testing, Regression testing, Smoke testing, Roll Back Testing, Compatibility Testing, Test cases preparation, Test execution and Defects Reporting.
Operating Systems: Windows
Functional Analyst/QA Lead
- Involved from the discovery phase till production for multiple banners/ website of the program in understanding the current state functionalities and the delta required to achieve the end goal.
- Sprint Planning and estimation of development efforts based on the OOB features of Hybris other major functionalities and resources planning.
- User stories creations and grooming to track all the functionalities required for the completion of customer journey flows to ensure all the functional gaps are covered.
- Identifying and tracking 3rd party integrations and client API dependencies that could potentially derail the development delivery and mitigation plan to address the issues.
- Running the scrum, tracking the sprint deliveries, triaging the issues, and raising blockers and risks with the leadership that could potentially create scope creeps and sprint delay from development or QA team.
Technical Environment: Hybris, JS Framework and JIRA - Confluence
Functional Consultant/QA Lead
- I is responsible for handling end-end requirements for one Banner in this project
- I also took part in workshops for OMS implementation
- As a BA, I work with the Dev team to clear their questions about the functionality
- I took lead of functional testing in the project
- I took ownership of reporting to the leadership
- During my project tenure I has gained in-depth understanding of client's internal process and procedures to collaborate the development and customization of the client's site which is built using AEM and Hybris
Technical Environment: Hybris, AEM 6.2, ReactJS Framework and JIRA - Confluence
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes