- Seeking a career in Software Quality Assurance with opportunity for professional growth.
- 4+ years of experience in Quality Assurance and software testing with primary skills in writing weekly and daily release test scenarios, designing test specifications, developing test cases, execute test cases and reporting defects.
- Capable of working independently or as part of a QA team as required by the project
- Ability to review and understand Business Requirements, Functional specifications and system design documents and determine the testing that is required to produce a quality product
- Participated in project design meetings to understand the impact of the changes being developed
- Experience in communicating functional discrepancies with business expectations and working with all teams to develop alternate solutions
- Experience using defect tracking systems (Jira, Test Rail, AxoSoft, Quality Center) and general knowledge of defect processing
- Conducted Regression Testing and interacted with developers to resolve the issues
- Experienced in performing End - to-End testing
- Through knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC)
- Considerable experience writing SQL queries with major RDBMS systems including Microsoft SQL Server
- Familiar with Automation tools like QTP and Selenium
Testing Tools: Testrail, Jira, AxoSoft, QTP, QC, Firebug
Databases: MYSQL, MS-Access
Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, Visual Basic, ASP and VB.NET
Others: MS Word, MS Excel, Power Point
Confidential, La Mirada CA
Tools: Windows, MySql, XML, Java Script, CSS, Firebug
- Maintained traceability matrix to track requirements to test cases and ensure complete test coverage in HP Quality Center
- Tested multiple URLs on multiple release cycles of the product involving Smoke, Functional, regression and compatibility tests in different browsers
- Created test specifications and test cases for Acquisition and Retention modules for both legacy and demandware
- Created detail test cases for each test phase to ensure complete coverage
- Conducted navigational testing by clicking on various hyperlinks and verifying that it is redirected to the correct page
- Utilized Quality Center test management tool to create and run manual test cases and generated daily status reports
- Performed Manual testing on the entire application with positive and negative testing
- Identified risks in site features coverage and prioritized them to test
- Logged and tracked defects using Axosoft.
- Responsible for regression testing and regression maintenance for Legacy and demand ware carts.
- Attended QA sprint release status meetings to collaborate with the team
- Used Testrail software to execute test cases and reports
Tools: VB.NET, VBScript, HTML, XML, Crystal Reports, SQL Server 2000, MS-Access, Windows 2000 and IIS.
- Responsible for creating manual test cases.
- Performed Functional, Regression, System and Acceptance testing for an enhanced customer search application
- Responsible for testing the conversion and enhancements of Rep summary reports from MS-Access to Crystal Reports/SQL SERVER 2000.
- Tracked defect using Test Director
- Created daily defect reports for the development team.
- Extensively used SQL queries to test backend data to correlate the data that was entered in front end.
Tools: Manual Testing, Mercury Suite( Test Manager)
- Understanding requirements about different screens
- Reviewed functional and technical specifications, gap analysis documents.
- Developed test cases and detail test plan for Account Summary and billing modules.
- Performed Black Box testing, functional & regression tests.
- Conducted Navigational testing by clicking on various hyperlinks and verifying that it is redirected to the correct page manually.
- Used SQL queries for backend testing.
- Generated defect reports and submitted them to team leader and actively participated in enhancement meetings.
- Compared existing legacy application with the new application wherever required to make sure that the existing functionality was preserved.
Environment: VB6.0, MS-Access
- Gathered requirements, designed key portions of the application and created prototypes
- Developed of new user interfaces, database tables, Routines to Import/Export data
- Developed SQL stored procedures and queries.
- Integrated pre-built VB plug-ins within the application.
- Documented User Manuals
- Performed Unit Testing, Functional Testing and Integration Testing
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes