Sr. Qa Automation Engineer Resume
Jersey City, NJ
- Quality Assurance Engineer with 8 years of experience in Functional, Regression, Performance, Automation testing of complex software applications. Also, Experience in manual and API testing, Mobile testing, production support of software and collaboration with cross - functional team members to enhance software package quality.
- Highly skilled Agile QA Engineer with SDET having 6 years of experience.
- Experience in developing end to end automation using Selenium WebDriver/Grid, TestNG, Maven, Jenkins, Cucumber, Web Services (REST, SOAP).
- Expertise in developing the Hybrid Automation Framework which uses Page Object Model, Data-Driven, UI Mapping to automate pages and to create test automation suites using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Java.
- Experience in Automating RESTful API’s using REST Assured, HTTP Client Framework using POSTMAN and tested both XML and JSON formats.
- Good working experience on REST API testing and validating various APIs used in the application using RESTAssured.
- Good exposure to BDT environment, worked with Cucumber, Scenarios and Step Definitions.
- Experience of Mobile App Testing using Automation tools like Appium for testing Android platforms collaborating with Android SDK.
- Hands on experience working with UIAutomatorViewer and Appium Inspector.
- Performed Cross browser testing and parallel testing on Chrome, Firefox and Safari using TestNG and Maven on Selenium Grid.
- Familiarity with cloud-based platforms - AWS and Google Cloud Compute Engine.
- Extensive Experience in Performance Testing using JMeter Load, Stress .
- Expertise in Continuous Integration of code and scripts using Jenkins and triggered the Continuous Delivery process using Jenkins build jobs.
- Experience with version control software like GIT and code review tool like Gerrit.
- Hands on experience with Docker and Containers for deployment and running tests.
- Good exposure to Oracle RDBMS, SQL, MongoDB and writing SQL scripts for Backend/Database testing.
- Done POC on Protractor for AngularJS based Applications.
- Experience with application test management using tools like Rally and JIRA.
- Experience working with shell scripting and Unix/Linux commands.
Bug Tracking Tools: Rally, JIRA, Bugzilla.
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB.
Tools: Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, POSTMAN, Protractor, Appium, SOAPUI, Docker, JMeter, Maven, GIT, Jenkins, SQL.
Java Packages: Apache HTTP Client, RESTAssured, Apache POI, Log4j.
Confidential, Jersey city, NJ
- Worked with tight iterations throughout the development cycle in Agile.
- Involved in creating Automation Test Framework using Selenium WebDriver, Maven, TestNG, and Apache POI, Java to implement Data Driven testing, UI Mapping and Java Design patterns.
- Created a Page Object Model Framework using Page Factory in Selenium WebDriver and executed parallel testing using Selenium Grid.
- Worked on REST API testing and validating various APIs used in the application using RESTAssured.
- Involved in developing Automated Regression scripts for Web Service testing using HttpClient and RESTAssured.
- Well versed in manually testing REST APIs using browser plugins like POSTMAN.
- Worked on Tools like Appium & UI Automator which are used for Automation of Android, Native, and Hybrid & Web Apps.
- Performed Load Testing using JMeter for the traffic on the site Projects & Apps.
- Implemented automated end-to-end tests and tools such as Cucumber.
- Set up Jenkins, GIT, and Maven to work together and provide a smooth continuous integration system.
- Used Rally for Scrum Management, Task Management, Test Cases and Bugs.
- Created and executed SQL queries to validate the data, and used data manipulation language.
- Tested UNIX scripts to automate the backup procedures and proficient in trouble-shooting.
- General understanding of cloud solutions in the market with exposure to AWS suite of solutions.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, TestNG, Java, RESTAssured, HttpClient, Cucumber, POSTMAN, Appium, Maven, JMeter, AWS, GIT, Rally, Jenkins, SQL.
Confidential, Allentown, PA
Sr. QA Automation Engineer
- Followed Agile project management methodology, actively involved in scrum daily standup, sprint planning, sprint review and retrospective meetings.
- Automated selected test cases to perform Functional Testing of the front-end using Selenium WebDriver.
- Implemented design patterns like Page Object, Data Driven, UI Mapping in Hybrid automation framework with Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven, GIT, Jenkins, Apache POI, Java and Log4j.
- Performed RESTful Web Services automation testing using HttpClient along with Jackson library to parse JSON response.
- Involved in load testing using JMeter - used Thread Groups, Samplers, and Listeners to calculate the average response time.
- Worked with Continuous build and Integration using Maven, Bitbucket and Jenkins.
- Extensively used Selenium Locators (XPath & CSS Selectors) to locate the dynamic Web Elements.
- Performed database testing to check data integrity using SQL queries.
- Analyzing User Stories, building up all the test cases and log bugs through Rally.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Java, Maven, Jenkins, Rally, HttpClient, UNIX, SQL, JMeter, Log4j.
Confidential, St. Louis, MI
- Written and executing the automation scripts using APPIUM, Selenium-WebDriver and TestNG.
- Automated the functional test suite
- Implemented POM framework for Native mobile App both Android and IOS using Appium.
- Implemented function, integration, smoke and regression testing and reported the bugs.
- Designed web pages using with HTML5, CSS3, Ajax, Angular 7.0, React and jQuery.
- Interacted with the offshore team and provided necessary guidance in order to implement testing.
- Used Jenkins as continuous integration server to run automated test suites for every major release.
- Involved in API Automation
- Created SPAs with multiple views using route services and developed/tested features in an AGILE environment using Angular 4 and Typescript.
- Created Angular directives, services and controllers for complete ground up development and migration of existing jQuery web application
- Extensive experience in Selenium Automation tool, TestNG, Appium, Grid, Eclipse, Scripting.
- Involved in universal customer management for Data validation
- Having good knowledge on Casandra (data stacks)
- Participated in daily stand up/scrum meetings.
- Performed Functional testing for Web based applications through Mobile Devices, System Test, Regression testing and End-to-End Testing, Smoke testing & Production testing.
- Created and enhanced numerous test scripts to handle changes in the objects, in the tested application's GUI and in the testing, environment using Selenium.
- Created Test plans for different environment using JIRA and reported bugs using JIRA.
- Involved in production issues and analyzed the test Cycle to roll out the SQA build in prod env.
- Validated the integration builds in TEST, STAGE, PRE-PROUD QA environments.
- Participated in Release Review/Requirement Analysis and Design Review Meetings.
- Actively involved in preparing PRD’s for the test framework and product analysis.
Environment: Appium, selenium Web driver, Jenkins, XPath, Linux, Selenium Web Driver, Eclipse, java, Java script, TestNG, Maven, JIRA.
Confidential, Richardson, TX
QA Automation Engineer
- Implemented best practices in accordance with Agile and other software engineering frameworks.
- Involved in developing test Automation Framework for testing Web Application using Selenium WebDriver, JUnit, and Java.
- Integrated SOAPUI test suites for functional testing of SOAP Web Services.
- Created test cases using Groovy Script and automated tests for Web Service testing in SOAPUI.
- Created data-driven automation scripts for testing API based Web Services using SOAPUI.
- Performed data driven testing by using JDBC as a data source in SOAPUI and configured SQL queries to fetch data from the database.
- Developed Small Scale Load test, Soak test with JMeter.
- Worked with software build and version control tools such as Maven and GIT.
- Performed Continuous Integration, Deployment & static code analysis in Jenkins.
- Worked with Unix/Linux operating systems internals and administration.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, JUnit, Apache POI, SOAPUI, Groovy Script, Maven, Java, JMeter, GIT, Jenkins, SQL, UNIX.
Confidential, Deerfield Township, IL
- Worked with Scrum team to analyze requirements, planning, executing sprints, giving demos and retrospective.
- Experience in working with Selenium RC and preparation of automation test framework.
- Integrated SOAPUI test Suites for functional testing of SOAP Web Services.
- Created test cases using Groovy Scripts and automated tests for Web Service testing in SOAPUI.
- Performed data-driven testing by using JDBC as a data source in SOAPUI and configured SQL queries to fetch data from the database.
- Experiences with Software build and Version Control tools such as Maven and GIT.
- Reviewed requirements for accuracy, completeness and testability.
- Used Maven as build tool and GIT as code repository.
- Use JIRA as bug tracking and project management tool.
- Worked in UNIX operating systems internals and administration.
- Wrote SQL queries to get statistical data from the internal database
Environment: Selenium RC, SQL, Java, UNIX, SOAPUI, JUnit, JMeter, Maven, GIT, JIRA.
Confidential - Chicago, IL
- Strong exposure in the Testing Life Cycle methodologies like Waterfall and QA testing procedures, processes, and standards.
- Performed Smoke, GUI, Integration, Functional, Regression, Redundancy, Data Integrity, System Compatibility testing.
- Created Test Matrix, test effort sizing and walking through them with Business and Technical partners, also creating Test Cases and tracking defects.
- Prepared Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) to map the functional Test cases with the requirement from the Functional Requirement Document.
- Integrate automated test scripts and execution through ALM.
- Identify and automate the test scripts using QTP for each sprint and move it to regression suite Delivered Smoke and Acceptance test plan.
- Enhanced the QTP Scripts in expert mode in order to implement efficient test scenarios.
- Involved in writing and implementation of the Test Plan, Test Cases and Test Documentation using QTP and Quality Center.
- Created test data by running SQL queries, and exporting them to Excel.
- Performed backend testing with SQL for data validation and data Integrity.
Environment: QTP, HP QC (Quality Center), SQL.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes