- Over 6 years of experience as a QA Engineer/Analyst with diversified industry experience in Manual and Automated Testing of Web and Client/Server applications on UNIX and Windows environment.
- Over 3 years Selenium framework development experience
- Experienced in all phases of teh Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Thorough understanding of all teh phases of Project Life Cycle (PLC) and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Strong in analyzing Business Requirements and Functional Specifications, identifying Test Scenarios, developing and executing Test Cases.
- Experienced in performing Functional, System, Regression, and User acceptance (UAT) tests.
- Experienced in performing backend testing creating SQL queries in Oracle, SQL Server and DB2 databases using tools like Toad.
- Experienced in Manual and Automated Testing, test schedule planning, Test case design, execution and documentation.
- Expertise in creating hybrid frameworks in QTP/UFT using VBscript.
- Expertise in designing Automation Frameworks using VBScripts in QTP/UFT.
- Expertise in Using Trackers/Bug Reporters like PVCS, HP ALM and Quality Center.
- Experienced in Quality Assurance testing of Client / Server and Web based applications.
- Experienced in working with Business Analysts and Development Groups.
- Strong analytical experience in developing user interface, functional specifications, and application rules based on specific requirements.
- Excellent Communication, Interpersonal, Documentation, Organizational, and Team Player skills with teh ability to adapt to a new environment and meet stringent deadlines.
- Ability to work in tight schedules and on different applications at teh same time.
Tools: ALM/Quality Center, Selenium, JMeter, QTP/UFT, SOAP UI
Scripting Languages: UNIX Shell scripting, VB Script, Excel
Operating System: Windows, UNIX, DOS
Databases: MS SQL Server, Oracle, TOAD, DB2
Java Technologies: JSP, EJB, JDBC, Java Script, and Visual Age.
Confidential, Mclean, VA
QA Automation Engineer
- Developed Hybrid, Keyword, Data Driven frameworks using Selenium and Java
- Recorded scripts using Selenium IDE
- Utilized Jenkins and Maven for build management
- Migrated regression suite from UFT to Selenium
- Provided KT and developed documentation on Selenium framework
- Stored scripts using Tortoise SVN
- Automated front end, back end, web services testing in Selenium and UFT.
- Coordinated regression test execution with offshore team
- Created weekly status reports to management on Automation progress
- Executed Regression test cases using UFT for each release to make sure that total functionality of teh application is not broken.
- Enhanced and modified teh scripts in UFT according to teh test scenarios cases.
- Performed data driven testing using UFT.
- Maintained Test Matrix for teh summarized test results information and created deliverables such as teh Test Summary Report.
- Designed test plans and defined test cases based on project requirements.
- Coordinated with Developers, Business Analysts, and user representatives in application design and document reviews.
- Tested teh Application functionalities for Black Box Testing.
- Coordinated with teh team lead in setting up teh test environment.
- Participated in teh status meetings to discuss with developers.
- Reported teh test summary report to teh management weekly.
- Worked in both Agile and Waterfall methods.
- Developed and maintain Data - driven, Keyword-driven, and Hybrid Frameworks for automation using UFT.
- Used Functional Libraries Object repositories and Descriptive programming techniques in UFT.
- Used JMeter, and SOAP UI for functional and load testing.
- Created robust, browser-based regression automation and circulated scripts on various environments.
- Used CMS for web-based publishing, version control and information retrieval.
- Applied business rules for web components to create scripts with data driven methodologies.
- Enhanced test scripts using checkpoints, output values, parameterization and programming logic.
- Developed and documented requirements traceability matrix, defect reporting, tracking and analyzed teh entire system based on teh design specification.
Environment: Automation testing, Manual testing, UAT, Facets, Eclipse, Selenium, UFT/QTP, ALM/Quality Center, VB Script, Agile (Scrum), Oracle, SQL, TOAD, Java, J2EE, Java Script, HTML, XML, Web Sphere, EDI, HIPAA, MS Office and Windows XP.
Confidential, Richmond, VA
- Actively participated in all testing phases of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) of application.
- Involved in mapping requirements to testing scenarios to ensure that all requirements are covered.
- Reviewed Business and Technical requirements documents to develop Test Plan, Test Cases, and Test Scripts.
- Involved in developing and implementation of Test Plan.
- Developed and Enhanced teh Test Cases.
- Performed Functional, Regression, System testing, Positive and Negative testing, Integration testing, and User Acceptance testing and was responsible for executing all testing scenarios.
- Responsible for finding bugs and reporting them to development team using Quality center.
- Used SQL queries to extract data from teh database to conduct back end testing.
- Written and developed VBScripts for functionality testing using QuickTest Pro and Quality center.
- Written, executed and created Test scripts, GUI files using QTP.
- Performed Regression Testing using QuickTest Pro and Quality center.
- Performed regression testing using QTP.
- Used Traceability Matrix to find teh missing functionalities.
- Ensured that Traceability matrix is maintained during teh testing process.
- Employed Iterative testing practices to enhance teh quality of teh software.
- Participated in various meetings and discussed Enhancement and Modification Request issues.
- Worked with developers to resolve and fix teh defects.
- Interacted with users by conducting User Acceptance Test to ensure that teh total functionality of teh application was met by complying with all teh business requirements.
Environment: Automation testing, Manual testing, QTP, Quality Center, UAT, Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, TOAD, XML, MS Office, MS Windows.
Confidential, Richmond, VA
- Involved in functional design specification, detailed level requirements with review meetings.
- Created Test Plan, Test Estimations, Test Cases and Test Condition Matrix for testing.
- Created Test Status report and Test Completion Report for testing.
- Participated in peer reviews with team and with developers to review teh test cases.
- Executed Test Cases to verify teh functionality of teh respective features of teh application.
- Used Quality center to manage teh requirements, test cases and also log defects and generate defect reports and graphs.
- Used Quality Center to create manual and automated tests, build test cases, Test cycles, run tests, report and track defects.
- Created detailed Test plan and Test cases using Quality Center.
- Used Quality Center for bug tracking and for maintaining teh test documentation.
- Written several complex SQL queries for data validation and data verification.
- Performed Functional and Regression testing using Quicktest Pro.
- Compared actual & expected results using multiple checkpoints like GUI, text, bitmap & database in QuickTest Pro.
- Performed Data Driven Testing to test teh application with different sets of data from teh test database.
- Performed Manual Testing of teh application, interacted with developers to resolve teh identified bugs.
- Involved in preparing Test case data for both positive and negative test cases.
- Attended System Test review meetings to discuss teh status of Testing.
- Attended change request meetings to document changes and implemented procedures to test changes.
- Discussed about teh defects in teh weekly status meetings.
- Interacted with Development, System Admins, Team manager, Team Members to resolve teh issues expediently.
Environment: Automation testing, Manual testing, QTP, Test Director, VB0, ASP, SQL Server, Windows.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes