Performance Tester And Infrastructure Monitoring Resume
3.00/5 (Submit Your Rating)
- Extensive experience in monitoring and testing of large scale systems on variousplatforms.
- Broad experience in designing, writing and executing shell script monitors and automatedtest scripts.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal and communication skills through extensive workwith customers and other teams.
- Trouble shooting and problem solving skills, always seek and suggest new initiatives. Adaptable with fast paced self-learning abilities. Customer oriented, excellent team player with experience in technical training andmentoring.
Computer Proficiency: System monitoring and test automation software expertise in HP BAC, BSM, BPMHP Diagnostics, SiteScope, Confidential, QTP Operating System UNIX, Windows. Programming languages VB, C#, C++ JAVA, SQL, Java Script, Perl. Database systems Oracle, MS SQL.
Performance tester and Infrastructure Monitoring
- Responsible for system health monitoring of several hundreds UNIX and Windows servers and Oracle DB servers using HP Diagnostics and HP SiteScope with extensive implementation of Unix shell scripts.
- Created and maintained alerts to track system issues.
- Responsible for testing complex requirements of preproduction release to pinpoint performance issues and bottlenecks of thousands of WebLogic JAVA APIs using HP Diagnostics.
- Executed Load Runner scenarios to test performance of Tuxedo and HTML Web transactions using HP Vugen Citrix and HTML scripts on preproduction test environment.
- Collected and reported performance test result data using HP BSM and Grafana.
- On every day basis responsible for providing production performance test results to BELL collected from running VuGen scripts on HP BPM servers.
- Participated in capacity planning, building test cases for black-box system test env. and collecting and analyzing production data of applications and systems resources utilization. Generated everyday reports for management and customers.
- Lead performance testing process from planning stages to execution and reporting. Designed, coded Vugen scripts andexecuted LoadRunner controller to simulate high load and volume
- stress scenarios. Generated reports accessible to management and customers.
- Worked with customers, developers, DBAs, and system specialists to conduct prerelease
- testing to detect performance issues and bottlenecks. Detected systems resource
- utilization issues,network delays, DB slowness and software implementation flaws.
- Suggested ways to improve testing processes and performance by introducing new testingstrategies.
- Trained team members to familiarize them with performance testing process. Installed and maintained company’s monitoring and testing environment, including HP
- Performed system, functional, and user acceptance testing on all parts of the system test black box environment.
- Tested online application and batch processes.
- Designed, developed, enhanced and maintained a QA suite that included test plans, test
- cases, and test scripts to simulate data driven tests.
- Communicated pre and post production defects using TestDirector. Conducted regression and sanity testing using WinRunner.
- Designed, developed and maintained a web based Customer Relationship Management
- application. (ASP, HTML, Java Scrip, VB Script).
- Maintained the underlying Database (MS SQL, T-SQL). Participated in all phases of the software life cycle, including requirement gathering and
- analysis, design, implementation, testing, and rollout.
- Was responsible for the QA process. Delivered technical documentation
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes