Performance Tester Resume
- Professional with five years of experience in Software Quality Assurance.
- Skilled in Automation and Manual Testing of client - server, embedded, and web-based applications.
- Worked with widely diversified group, onshore and offshore teams.
- Proficient in Software Testing life cycle and Defect Tracking and Reporting
- Experienced in Analyzing Functional and Non Functional document of the application.
- Experienced in writing Test plan, Test cases and Test script for Automation Test.
- Experienced in Web (HTTP/HTML) protocol scripting using Load runner VuGen.
- Performed Performance testing, Shakedown Testing Load Testing, Stress Testing and scalability Testing.
- Performed functional testing, Smoke, Positive, Negative, Regression, Integration, Validation, Backend Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Experienced in retrieving database information writing SQL Queries.
- Ensure status and communication reports are detailed, comprehensive and accurate.
Testing Tools & Defect Tracking Tools: Loadrunner,(VuGen, Controller, LG, Analyzer), MATS, JIRA, Vehicle Spy, Vector CANOE, Tera Term, Blue pirates, RTC
Databases: Oracle, MS-SQL ServerMonitoring Tools: Perfmon, Dynatrace.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
Programming language: C, Loadrunner scripting, XML, SQL
Other Tools: Git, FTP, Gerrit, Genkins, Filezilla, Auto cad, 2020, Tomcat, MS Office like MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project, MS power point and MS Outlook
- Meet with client groups to determine performance requirements and goals, determine test strategies.
- Coordinate and collaborate with multiple groups to determine, gather and verify performance test needs.
- Identify the business critical transactions and defining the scope based on Non- Functional requirements and architecture.
- Review the Non- Functional requirement and identify performance test needs.
- Develop workload simulation matrix and determine scripting scenarios.
- Record scripts in VuGen, Load Runner by using a specific protocol for the architecture of the application.
- Enhanced the scripts like Correlation, Parameterization and check points.
- Debug Scripts by Verifying its Transactions text and image verification.
- Creating Data for Performance Testing services.
- Designed the various test scenarios in the controller based on the work load model.
- Develop load projections needed to simulate virtual users.
- Develop test execution scenarios for various types of tests such as load, stress, endurance, scalability, and volume test.
- Analyze the test results using with analyzer in terms of client side, server side and network side metrics.
- Identify performance bottlenecks and document test results.
- Develop custom made summary reports to satisfy both technical and none-technical stakeholders.
- Recommend process improvements to enhance the overall value, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Monitor resources to identify performance bottlenecks, analyze test results and report the findings to the clients and provide recommendations for performance improvements as needed using Dynatrace.
- Document test results and develop custom made summary reports to satisfy both technical and non-technical stakeholder.
- Suggest improvements and configuration changes that improve performance.
- Participating the regular project meetings and Communicating with multiple teams to deliver performance deliverables successfully.
Confidential, Warren, MI
Software Test Engineer
- Review GIS(General Information system) document for the intended domain & subdomain and Technical Specification documents.
- Use Jira to access test cases for test script development and/or test execution.
- Write test script for MATS automation test.
- Use GIT to upload modified work file and to get the latest work document.
- Investigate test scenario to automate or execute manually.
- Flash new builds to the DUT(device under test).
- Setting up the test environment on bench/rack to support the embedded software testing.
- Use vehicle communication system protocols CAN/LIN to simulate car environment.
- Get the database file from DUT, search and modify a specific calibration value for specific test scenario as required.
- Perform automation and manual tests to verify complex system requirements.
- Run Automation test scripts on MAT tool and report results.
- Gather test results in MS-Excel form, collect log for the defects and issues.
- Analyze failed test results by reviewing test logs to identify root causes reside issues.
- Debug test script by utilizing test logs.
- Prioritized and classified bugs; Generate and track the defects using software testing management (Jira).
- Attach defect on Jira with detail description, code damp logs, screenshot.
- Track issues on jira, verify fixed issues and update status.
Confidential, Farmington Hills, MI
- Reviewed Project Requirement and Technical Specification documents
- Executed Test cases across multiple platforms and builds.
- Used HP ALM/Quality center to manage the requirements and test cases.
- Performed Manual testing using MS-Excel and HP ALM/Quality Center
- Used ALM/Quality center to log defects and generate defect reports and graphs
- Prioritized and classified bugs; Generated and tracked the defects using software testing management (STMS).
- Pulling data and code damps for the defects and issues
- Performed manual Smoke, Sanity, and Regression Testing for automotive Bluetooth, embedded phones, Navigation, and WiFi. Perform black/white validation testing for Apps, BT/Connectivity, Tuner, and Vehicle testing
- Manual sanity testing with experience working with automotive system or Embedded.
- Perform local test activities pertaining to software projects primarily in the areas of infotainment and multimedia systems
- Execute test cases
- Report and log issues into a bug tracking system, including track files and necessary steps to recreate.
- Executed test cases on Jira server and updated the status
- Used tools such as Blue Pirate, and TeraTerm to capture logs if defects or issue are found
- Tested embedded software for in-car infotainment and telematics system.
- Update software builds on the system and vehicle whenever the build is ready
- Setting up the test environment including simulation and CMU set up
- Performed pulling test metrics from the Jira server and creating Regression lists.
- Exporting test cases to excel sheet from the Jira serverand:
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes