Senior Qa Automation Engineer Resume
- Around 8 years of IT experience which includes working experience as Business Systems Analyst, Manual Testing & Automation Testing in Selenium. Proficient in the Selenium Web driver, implementation of Page Object Model wif Hybrid Frameworks, Cucumber, SoapUI.
- Strong working experience in implementing Waterfall and Agile (Sprint/Scrum) Methodology by analyzing requirement specifications and responsible for developing Test Objective, strategies, Scope, Test procedures and Test Matrices
- Experienced in preparing Test plan, Test methodology, Test scenarios, Test summary reports, Test cases and Test documents for both automated and manual testing based on User requirements, System requirements and Use case documents
- Strong experience wif SOA architecture which include Soap and RESTful Web Services. Experience testing at the Service layer using tools like Postman and SoapUI.
- Knowledge on using Accessing Forms, tables, link, Keyboard Mouse Events, Uploading File using Selenium WebDriver Proficient on Automation tools such as Selenium RC/ WebDriver IO/ IDE/ Grid and QTP/UFT (Functional & Regression Testing), Protractor, SoapUI, Cucumber, JUnit, JIRA, Eclipse, TestNG, Ant, Maven, Jenkins for testing Client Server and Web based Applications.
- Extensively worked on Selenium Web Driver wif the preferred Languages Java, C#, Python, Ruby and Perl.
- Proficient in configuring, customizing and using testing tools like Cucumber, HP Quick Test Professional Quality Center Neustar tool, Jira, Selenium (Web Driver), AppDynamics, New relic, AWS, Fastly, GitHub, and Jenkins,
- Used Python scripting language to automate few of the test cases most of the test being related to feature ANT.
- Experienced in Database Testing using SQL Queries wif multiple Databases, SQL Server, and MySQL. Hands on Experience wif Cross-Browser and Compatibility Testing to test whether the web applications are working as desired in different browsers and environments. Designed and Implemented different automation frameworks like Keyword Driven Framework, Data Driven Framework, and Hybrid Framework for several projects
- Used Selenium WebDriver and TestNG to run parallel testing by creating Groups, and categorizing test cases
- Experience in Back-end testing, data validation, Database testing using SQL queries.
- Expertise in documenting defects wif elevated level of detail, accuracy, and informative recreation steps using Quality Center, Rally, JIRA, IBM Clear Quest, BugZilla.
- Performed Web Services testing using SOAPUI tool which is extensively halpful in ecommerce applications
- Responsible for developing the scripts to support Jenkins (Continuous Integration) of the scripts wif the build server. Worked on Test Data Management (TDM) tools and supported automation frameworks.
- Developed Test Scripts to implement Test Cases, Test Scenarios and features for BDD (Behavior Driven Development), ATDD (Acceptance Test Driven Development) using Cucumber/Gherkin features, Scenarios, and Step Definitions.
- Hands on experience wif Test management tools such as HP Quality Center/ALM/ RCLM/RQM. Generated (TSL) Test Scripts and validating the scripts using Synchronization point. Running batch execution and sending status report to higher management. Generated test logs using Log4j for various log levels
- Developed automation script for Mobile Native applications (IOS, Android) using Appium and has used Perfecto to perform extensive mobile testing.
- Dynamic and assertive team player wif a strong inclination to improve and optimize process development and implementation.
Methodologies: Agile (Scrum) and Waterfall
Software Testing: Functional, Database, Security, Performance, Desktop Applications and Web based UI Testing, Windows and Web Services.
SQA Testing & Methodologies: Test Plans, Cases & Processes, Functional Requirements, Scripting & Documentation, Regression & Negative Testing, UI & Compatibility Testing, Data Interface & Migration Testing, Performance/Load/Stress Testing, Testing Automation, Defect/Bug Tracking, Test Strategies & Coverages, QA & QC Standards
Testing tools: Selenium (Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium Web Driver), Cloud Testing, TestNG, QTP/UFT, Test Complete, JUnit, Sauce Labs, Gherkin, Jenkins
Test Build & Integration Tools: Maven, ANT, Tortoise, SVN, GIT, Jenkins.
Programming Languages: JAVA, C#, C++
Databases: MYSQL, Oracle, SQL Server.
BDD Framework: Gherkin, Cucumber.
Non-functional testing: Performance Testing, Load Testing, Stress Testing, Security Testing, Penetration Testing, Compatibility Testing, Migration Testing
Testing Frameworks: Data-Driven, Keyword-Driven, Hybrid, Test Modularity, Behavior Driven Development (BDD) and Page Object Model.
Web services: SOAPUI, SOAP and REST.
Browsers: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, Opera
Test Cases Management: JIRA, HP QC/ ALM, GitHub, Rally.
Functional Testing: Unit Testing, Smoke Testing, Sanity Testing, Integration Testing, White box testing, Black Box testing, User Acceptance testing, Regression Testing, System Integration Testing (SIT) & User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
Markup Languages: HTML, CSS, XML, XPath, CSS Selector
Operating Systems: UNIX, WINDOWS,Linux, Mac
Confidential - Tampa, FL
Senior QA Automation Engineer
- Actively participated and Interacted wif product management teams in the review and analysis of functional requirements.
- Ensuring the quality delivery of all QA automation deliverables wifin the deadlines.
- Performed functional testing to identify various critical points in the application and automated it by using Selenium Web-Driver wif TestNG.
- Handling the regression cycles after every build using automated test suites.
- Working closely wif the SCRUM teams to understand the feature to be automated and added to the regression suite.
- Developing the test automation framework using Selenium Webdriver, TestNG, Java, Maven and POM Pattern.
- Used SOAP UI tool to testSOAbased architecture application to test SOAP services and REST API. Created test scripts usingGroovyscript.
- Automated AngularJs application module usingProtractorby writing java scripts and Used Jasmine as unit testing framework.
- Performed Data-Driven testing by developing Java based library to read test data from Excel & Properties files.
- Involved in the Implementation of BDD framework usingcucumberand created step definition and feature files using Gherkin.
- Co-ordination wif PM and Development to Review Project Artifacts, Schedule and Deliverables.
- Running the entire regression suite using Selenium Grid and Node for faster execution and quicker delivery.
- Worked on distributed test automation execution on the different environment as part of Continuous Integration Process using Selenium Grid andJenkins.
- WroteGherkinTest ScriptsforCucumberFramework, developedCucumberStep Definitions in Ruby.
- Tested request and response XML's based web services interfaces using Soap UI and inserted Xpath assertions, Created Test suites, Test cases and test steps in SOAP UI Tool.
- Mentoring and guiding the team members to learn and adopt the newly developed framework.
- Performed Backend Testing, database table manipulations of relational database systems by writing complex SQL queries manually.
- Reviewing the code written by team members and merging in Bitbucket GIT repository.
- Maintaining the legacy automation framework developed using UFT, ALM
Confidential, San Francisco - CA
QA Automation Engineer
- Responsible for periodic updating of Test Plans and Test Cases as well as Test Data Management(TDM) as per Requirement Specifications and Business rules.
- Developed BDD tests using Cucumber by writing behavior and step definitions & developed required Selenium support code in Java for Cucumber.
- Used to identify object locators and creating X-path using Fire-bug and had Good noledge of Page factory and POM in selenium, Worked wif Log4J, apache POI Library, J-unit.
- Tested web services by generating XML, SOAPUI Requests and validated the corresponding XML, SOAPUI Responses.
- Involved in setting up continuous integration system using Jenkins and working noledge wif cloud based code repository system like GitHub.
- Developed spec and .config files for various scenarios in Protractor/Jasmine using “describe, it and expect”
- Automated AngularJS application module using protractor by writing java scripts and Used Jasmine as unit testing framework.
- Used CSS Selector to identify elements using css Containing Text, cssArray and cssAll to find elements in the AngularJS application.
- Implemented end to endnode.jstesting framework wif Page Model usingnode.js Automation Tools TestCafe and Nightwatch.js.
- Developed Automation framework implementing Page Object Model, using JAVA, Python, Selenium WebDriver and Cucumber.
- Implemented open source web test tool Selenium Web Driver for cross browser and cross platform web testing.
- Automated test cases by creating test scripts utilizing Robot Framework, a generic test automation framework, to expedite functional and regression testing.
- Automated Restful services usingRestAssuredAPI using java by following the TDD/BDD framework model.
- Developed test scripts using the Robot Framework based on Python.
- Created and enhanced numerous test scripts to handle changes in the objects, in the tested application's GUI and in the testing, environment using Selenium Web Driver. Data Driven, Hybrid, Page Object Model (POM).
- Tested compatibility of application for dynamic and static content under various cross browsers using CSS selectors and XPATH in Selenium.
- Configured MAVEN builds scripts to run tests, develops reports and sends notifications.
- Configured Selenium Web Driver, TestNG, Maven tool and created selenium automation scripts in java using TestNG prior to agile release.
- Developed Cucumber(Ruby) framework using Selenium Web Driver.
- Expertise in creating Gherkin statements for automation.
- Test execution is done using Zephyr.
- Worked TEMPeffectively wif Developers, AGILE Team, and Project Management to achieve Selenium automation, high quality, release deadlines andQAprocesses improvements.
Confidential, San Jose - CA
Sr. QA Analyst
- Build from scratch, debugging, enhancement, refactoring and maintenance comprehensive automated framework for smoke, regression, functional and feature acceptance testing of company product.
- Integration wif Jenkins and remote databases for continuous execution. Tools used - Java, Selenium WebDriver, Maven, Eclipse, TestNG and Bitbucket.
- Perform cross-platform functional, regression, usability, exploratory, new feature acceptance, UI, API of company product. Test third-party software implementation.
- Perform end-to-end, exploratory testing per client/server seat to uncover unpredictable bottlenecks hampering critical business operations.
- Collaborate wif development, product management and sales teams to ensure end-to-end quality of company products.
- Create all types of test documentation- test plans, test cases and test/bug reports for existing functionality and new features. Tools used - Confluence and Jira.
- Participation on daily basis in Agile/Scrum team meetings throughout short-time release cycle.
- Develop test automation scripts and Automation frameworks for high-load back ends of online services.
- Implemented by Java, Python, Selenium WebDriver, Eclipse, Junit and TestNG, resulting in numerous bug reports and reduced testing duration.
- Involved in running the Scenarios for the generated Vuser Scripts in LoadRunner 7.0 Controller.
- Analyze logs to isolate a bug. Create testing data for positive and negative testing.
- Involved in the development of Automation Framework, based onAppium, Selenium Web Driver, TestNG, and Page Object Model.
- Used the UI Automator, andAppiumto locate the elements.
- Involved in uploading the mobile application builds through Jenkins and testing them on Android phones.
- Working closely wif the developers to resolve the design, flow, and UI errors, to get the software released for system testing.
Product Test Engineer / Business Systems Analyst
- Involved in all stages of project life cycle to ensure delivery on time.
- Weekly sync up wif development and test teams to understand the status.
- Agile methodology for component delivery and unit testing was done.
- Implemented traceability matrix and ensured full functional coverage criteria.
- Test Director was used for repository management, bug reporting and resolutions.
- Assisted in developing test scenarios and test cases wif QA team that aligns wif requirements.
- Acted as a liaison between developers and management staff in resolving issues.
- Designed Test Plan for testing life cycle of application using HP Quality Center (QC)
- Developed System Test Cases and procedures to test various application points such as web application and database application
- Involved in creating a Manual Test Cases and grouped into test cycles and generated reports in HP ALM.
- Involved in performing Smoke, Functional, System and Regression and backend Testing.
- Created Java based scripts for Selenium WebDriver wif JUnit/TestNG as automation framework.
- Performed Unit Testing of java-based application using Selenium.
- Performed GUI testing and Cross Browser compatibility testing.
- Tested compatibility of application for dynamic and static content under various cross browsers using HTML IDs and XPath in Selenium.
- Developed Hybrid framework wif Selenium using Selenium Webdriver and TestNG using Java.
- Used GitHub to build and run the Selenium automation framework. Once the script got over, framework used to send the automation reports over email.
- Used Selenium GRID to execute test cases in parallel on different target machines.
- Performed Performance and Load Testing using JMeter to analyze and measure the non-functional aspects of the software
- Wrote SQL Queries to extract data from various database tables for testing purpose validated the data from its source to destination points using Informatica Power enter and SQLServer Management Studio
- Identified and documented defects using HP QC to track and follow up on bugs.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes