Qa Analyst Resume
- Over 5 years of experience in IT Industry wif expertise in Software Quality Assurance, Manual Testing and knowledge of Automated Testing Tools.
- Worked in Retail and Health Care projects.
- Involved in every phase of Software testing like Requirement analysis, Test planning, Test Design, Test Data preparation, Test Execution, Defect Management and proficient in Documentation.
- Experience in Developing Manual Test Cases and knowledge in Automated Test Scripts.
- Have good experience in planning and executing QA tasks for teh projects managed using various methodologies (Agile - Scrum, Waterfall etc).
- Hands on Experience to test SOAP Protocol using SOAP UI tool.
- Hands on experience to test REST API testing.
- Proficient working skills wif JIRA, Quality Center, Bugzilla.
- Experience in various phases of testing life cycle: System Testing, Re-Testing, Regression, System, Integration Testing, GUI, Sanity and UAT.
- Experience in Cross Browser Testing and Multiplatform Testing.
- Experience in teh Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies.
- Comfortable working wif JAVA, C, C++, Python, Oracle and SQL.
- Ability to work well in fast paced, dynamic team environment, strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good at writing basic SQL Queries and experience in using Microsoft SQL Server.
- Quick learner, Self-motivated, Excellent analytical skills, and a team player.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, 10
Languages: C, Java, Python
Database: Microsoft SQL Server
Testing Tools: Functional, Automation, API and Manual
Test & Defect Management Tools: Jira, Test Rail, Team Foundation Server, MTM
API Testing: SOAP UI & Talend API
Other Tools: Swagger, Browser Developer Tool, SoapUI, Team City, Octopus, Stackify
- Involved in teh requirement gathering and participated in teh design phase of teh application.
- Understanding teh Acceptance Criteria (Business Requirements) and communicating wif Product Owner about teh Product Backlog Items (PBI).
- Involved in grooming teh product backlog items, planning and sprint retrospective.
- Prepared Test Plan, Test Cases and Test Procedures using Business requirements documented Functional requirements document of teh system. Understand teh application requirements and system design.
- Performed analysis on requirements and done Test Design, Test Execution and Defect Tracking.
- Attending teh daily stand ups and giving teh day to day updates on my work and on teh project.
- Prepared Regression Suite for new and existing features.
- Involved in validating teh API endpoints using Swagger tool, Postman.
- Involved in deployment and Regression testing, Backward Compatibility testing activities for teh project which comes on release activity.
- Managing teh builds for Sandbox’s using Team City and Octopus.
- Involved in validating teh AUDIT table data in teh Database for data integrity.
- Proactively identifying teh issues using developer tool and updating teh product team to prioritize.
- Monitoring teh logs in Stackify and update developers to fix teh issues.
- Effectively involved in teh Defect Logging and re-testing of teh fixed defect.
- Communicating wif Development team if they are not able to replicate teh defect.
Environment: Manual Testing, Team Foundation Server, Microsoft Test Manager (MTM), Microsoft SQL Server, Swagger, Postman, Browser Developer tool, Team City, Octopus, Stackify.
Confidential, Madison, WI
- Analyzing and Understanding teh Requirements and Functional Specification of teh application.
- Participated in teh preparation of Test scenarios wif teh functional team.
- Preparation and Execution of Test cases as per teh functional document.
- Maintained Requirements Traceability Matrix to ensure business requirements are covered.
- Performed sanity, smoke, functional, regression, cross browser and re testing.
- Performed ad-hoc testing for different modules of teh application.
- Used Test Rail for writing Test Cases and Jira for creating Bugs and to track teh status of Testing/Bug.
- Logged defects in JIRA and coordinated teh same wif both functional and technical team.
- Coordinating wif teh team members for teh execution of test cases to reach teh target.
- Provided walkthroughs to teh team members on new features.
Environment: Windows Forms Testing, Web Application Testing, Jira, Test Rail, SQL Server, Agile, Soap UI.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes