Technical Test Lead/ Cross Product Test Lead Resume
2.00/5 (Submit Your Rating)
- Versatile IT Professional with over 9 years of experience in IT Services with strong experience in Software Testing and Quality Assurance.
- Well - versed in business requirements analysis, multi-tasking, and customer-oriented, with working experience in several domains, including Healthcare-Insurance, Insurance, Retail Banking, Telecom, and Retail.
- Extensive expertise in working onsite-offshore model
- Experience in Functional Testing, Back-end Testing, UAT Testing, Regression Testing, Integrated System Testing, end-end Testing, Automation Testing
- Experience in Designing, developing, and executing Manual and Automation Test Cases
- Experience working in IT for Service Delivery and Consulting working in Quality Assurance and Testing projects
- Experience working with Agile Scrum Methodology, participating in roles as QA Manager/ Lead, Sr. QA Analyst
- Experience in data analysis and problem-solving test strategies, and test cases.
- Experience in writing Test plans
- Microsoft platforms
- Sun Solaris
- SaaS iPaas.
- Selenium Webdriver
- HP Quality Center
- HP Application Life Cycle Management (ALM)
- IBM (Rational) Test Manager
- Clear Quest
Technical Test Lead/ Cross product Test Lead
- Responsible for assisting in teh overall testing effort planning Confidential an epic level from cross-product application teams.
- Active participation in epic refinement, and solution architecture review sessions
- Ideation and definition of test strategy and management of overall test execution and successful project closure/Signoff.
- Responsible for teh creation of execution reports from various stakeholder applications and presentations Confidential teh program level.
- Facilitation of triage calls for priority defects resolution in teh execution phase of teh project and communicating issues or risks Confidential teh triad level with teh stakeholders and executives
- Responsible for Analyzing requirements/user stories, Project related technical documents and participated in different review meetings to ensure clarity of design and giving estimates
- Responsible for mentoring Offshore team members and guiding other test analysts
- Responsible for documenting testing related activities( master test plan, test scenarios, test cases, prep reports, SIT/CAT Test summary reports),and ensure dat they are in adherence to Confidential Merger Program standards
- Responsible for communicating test execution progress, test results, defect reports to key stake holders, senior leaders, cross functional teams, Line of Business (Financial crimes team) throughout teh Project Lifecycle
- Overseeing teh test cases and ensuring dat it is documented in ALM and coverage is performed through traceability
- Responsible for conducting external quality reviews of test design with Line of Business
- Overseeing teh testing including SIT, UAT, Regression, End-End, Performance and sharing teh test results with Line of business and get signoff for same
- Identify, lead, and communicate process improvement activities and contribute to teh establishment of processes and procedures
- Activities included coordinating with several stakeholders to validate teh correct E2E implementation of teh requirements by analyzing, testing, and validating business requirements to meet teh HIPPA standards.
- Worked as SME in teh onshore-offshore Model
- Attending grooming sessions and giving story points
- Coordinating across multiple product teams and ensuring they are in alignment with project timelines
- Overseeing teh SIT, UAT, Automation, and Performance testing teams and ensuring dat coverage of test cases according to governance standards
- Developed test strategy document and manage Test Execution
- Created testing status reports daily for senior management to show teh current status of teh execution.
- Had daily interactions with different groups client of stakeholders to deliver high-quality results for a variety of demands.
- Ensure dat team tested teh Letter setup Functionality with various field groups dat are part of teh Template and validated teh same in MS XML by verifying teh Universal mappings
- Worked as a liaison between different cross-functional teams and ensure teh smooth execution of teh project
- Extensive interaction with internal and external stakeholders to research, analyze and identify and resolve complex problems.
- Periodically reported specifics on defects to senior management for visibility purposes.
Sr.QA Analyst/FIX QA Analyst
- Worked in Agile methodology, and attended daily stand up meetings to review User Stories.
- Developed Test Plan and Test cases based on teh user stories (Functional requirements) using teh HP Quality Center
- Converted manual test cases to automation test scripts using selenium web driver
- Responsible for testing teh FIX messages (ET, ETO, Confidential, ATO) coming from client drop copies and sending to SunGard
- Responsible for setting teh drop copy queues in teh clearing Engine for clients
- Responsible for Reposting of Trades struck in teh middle of teh day using Enterprise FIX Engine.
- Responsible for doing trades reconciliation of street side vs Allocation in MongoDB.
- Developed test plans, use cases, and test cases as part of teh day-to-day activities
- Responsible for continuous automation of Sungard conversion internal portals
- Worked with RMS and WMS teams (Cross-functional) and created mapping documents.
- Involved in designing standard business works template to be leveraged across all teh Tibco Projects
- Configured JMS Queues/Topics in Hermes
- Responsible for kicking batch jobs as and when needed
- Responsible for writing teh SQL Queries to make sure dat events reached teh Target DB
- Configured JMS Queues/Topics and Databases to process and store transactions
- Represented Integration Team in all functional Requirements and analysis meetings
- Recorded and retested each transaction using Hermes JMS.
- End-End Testing Support-Tracing of services using Tibco Administrator and Tibco CLE
- Responsible for preparing teh release notes and communicating with different teams.
- Responsible for support during teh UAT Testing
- Responsible for Validate teh XML file Using XML SPY based on teh XSD and updated teh XML file based on changes to XSD
- Responsible for testing teh web services using SOAPUI
- Worked on UNIX Test and UAT environment
- Performed Sanity testing, System testing, Integrated System testing, Regression testing, End to End, User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and overall functional testing to ensure entire end user experience meets Expectations
- Responsible for logging into UNIX environment and grep teh log files based on message ID’s
- Performed Validation on Message Id, Transaction Id, Billing Account Number (BAN)
- Created FAN’S (Foundation account numbers) in Siebel environment for test execution and Wrote teh SQL queries for validation Confidential teh backend
- Performed teh shakeout testing in Production when kit is installed in IST Env and Analyzed teh test results and graphs by generating different reports reflecting teh stability of teh application with teh QA and development team
- Used HP QC as a centralized repository for test cases and test execution
- Check teh flow for Interfaces which are Inbound and Outbound transaction and used WINCVS as Version control system and Documented teh Enhancements in teh WINCVS
- Tracking Defects and reporting teh bugs and Email notifications to teh developers using teh JackTrack, Clear Quest Tools
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes