Jr. Qa Automation Tester Resume
- Over 5 years of experience in all stages of the Software Development Life Cycle and QA Life Cycle and in all dimensions of Functionality, Usability & Reliability.
- Proficient in creating automation scripts from scratch.
- Extensive knowledge of developing different types of frameworks like Data - driven and Hybrid frameworks by using Junit/TestNG.
- Specialized in Automation Testing of Web-Based and Client-Server Applications using Java as Programming Language, Selenium WebDriver, Rest-Assured Libraries, Karate API, TestNG, Maven, Jenkins, Git, Cucumber, and SQL Server.
- Professional exposure to Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC), Defect Life Cycle, Waterfall, and Agile with Scrum Methodology.
- Participated in Daily Scrum, Sprint Grooming, and Sprint Planning meetings and provided inputs to the Sprint Backlog items with proper estimates.
- Comprehensive Experience in System Testing, Positive and Negative Testing, Smoke Testing, Functional Testing, and Regression Testing.
- Experience in Peer Review of Test Cases, Defects, and maintaining a Review Checklist.
- Strong knowledge in creating Test Scenarios, Test Cases, and Automation Scripts after reviewing the Business Requirements Specifications.
- Expertise in documenting Defects with high-level details, accuracy, and informative recreation steps using HP ALM and JIRA.
- Strong knowledge and experience developing scripts using Object-Oriented Programming Concepts.
- Experience working with various types of Automation frameworks including Keyword Driven, Data-Driven, and Hybrid Framework.
- Proven ability in designing and implementing Automation Framework using Java, Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, JUnit/TestNG, Page Object Model, and Cucumber.
- Performed Back-End Testing including writing SQL Queries for Testing data integrity and validating business rules.
- Strong knowledge and experience performing web service Testing using web service tools including Postman and Rest-Assured Library.
- Experience in using Jenkins as a Continuous Integration and GIT for Version Control.
- Knowledge on DevOps process and CI/CD tools.
- Strong analytical, debugging and documentation skills and excellent communication skills to coordinate with the Business and Development Team.
- Fast and self-studying learner of new and required technologies.
Program Languages: Java, SQL
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, TestNG, Junit, Maven
Web Technologies: HTML
Test Framework: JUnit, TestNG, Data Driven Framework, Cucumber BDD
Build Tool: Maven
Methodologies: Agile-Scrum, Waterfall
Web Services Tools: Postman, Rest Assured Library
Bug Tracking Tools: JIRA
CI/CD Tools: Jenkins
Version Control: GIT, GitHub
Data Bases: SQL Server
Operating Systems: Mac OS, Windows (7, 8, 10)
Browsers: Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari
Languages: Fluent in Arabic and English.
JR. QA AUTOMATION TESTER
Confidential, ROCKVILLE MD
- Experience working in an Agile work environment.
- Converted Business requirements and design documentation into Test design products: Test Scenarios, Automation Test Scripts, and Test Cases.
- Written and executed Selenium Test using Java programming language for automation Testing of the web application using Selenium WebDriver.
- Wrote Test Cases in Selenium WebDriver to switch between multiple windows.
- Automated Test Cases using the TestNG framework.
- Followed in Page Object Design pattern for writing Test Cases in TestNG.
- Automated Test Cases using Junit and Hybrid frameworks.
- Implemented Selenium Grid to run Regression Tests on multiple platforms and browsers in parallel.
- Extensively used Selenium locators like id, name, XPath, and link-Text.
- Wrote SQL Queries to extract data from various database tables for Testing purposes.
- Also involved in Manual Testing.
- Prepared Test Plans, Test Cases, and RTM documents.
- Developed an integrated Test Plan covering the main functions of the designated parts of the application.
- Discussion with the developer and business analyst before/when developing the Test Plan.
- Involved in System Integration Test (SIT), Sanity Testing, and Regression Testing phases.
- Test the application for different browser compatibilities such as Firefox, Chrome, and Internet Explorer.
- Identified bugs, wrote easy-to-follow bug reports, logged them into QC, monitored their process, and verified their fix.
- QA role incorporating reviewing Test Scripts, ensuring traceability of requirements to Test Cases.
QA TEST ENGINEER
Confidential, ROCKVILLE MD
- Reviewed design documents and business requirements to learn the function and scope of the application.
- Involved in writing and implementation of the Test Cases.
- Conducted Functionality Testing, Negative Testing, and Regression Testing during various phases of the application.
- Executed the manual Test Cases, and compared the expected results, and actual results as pass/fail.
- Tested multiple scenarios based on Test Cases to validate the system with different data sets.
- Designed detailed Test Cases for Testing software functionality.
- Involved in all phases of the project from requirements analysis, and design to Testing and implementation.
- Prepared Test Plan and Test Strategy, Test Cases, and Test Script document.
- Prepared and sent Test status reports.
- Logged defects handled defect management calls and generated defect reports.
- Tracked and reported defects using Quality Center.
QA AUTOMATION TESTER
Confidential, ROCKVILLE MD
- Responsibilities analyzed various documents and use cases to prepare a detailed Test Plan.
- Involved in writing and executing detailed Test Cases and Test design documents.
- Performed various kinds of Testing like Black Box, GUI, Functionality, Integration, Regression, Usability, System, User Acceptance, and Back End Testing.
- Used Jira for bug tracking, bug fixing, and bug reporting.
- Involved in Database Testing using SQL Queries.
- I implement the BDD approach to simplify reading and understanding my framework for the non-technical teammates in my team.
- Since this is a Cucumber framework, we have feature files where we are writing our Test Scenarios in the Gherkin language.
- Performed manual Testing on voting systems involving web applications, tablets, printers, and scanners.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes