Sdet/ Qa Automation Tester Resume
- 5+ years of professional experience in Information Technology as a Quality Analyst with extensive experience in performing Manual and Automated Testing.
- Experienced in SQA (Software Quality Assurance) including Manual and Automated testing with tools such as Selenium RC/WebDriver/IDE/Grid and NUnit, Load Runner, Quality Center, JIRA, SOAPUI, Postman.
- Expertise in functional testing UAT using Selenium IDE and Selenium WebDriver using the Testing framework.
- Developed automated scripts in C# and Java using principles of object - oriented programming.
- Experience in Preparing test cases for Functional, Smoke, Backend, Black Box, Integration, System, Regression, Mobile testing, and Performance testing based on the high-level scenarios and the functional requirements document.
- Strong Knowledge and experience of all phases of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle), and QALC (Quality Assurance Life Cycle).
- Expert on Selenium Automation using WebDriver and Server and programming using C#, Java, Junit, NUnit, TestNG.
- Proficient in using SoapUI for testing Web Services and used several types of assertions such as soap fault, Contains, X-path, etc.
- Proficient in using Postman and SoapUI for API/Web services testing for Rest API and Soap services.
- Responsible for software QA and analysis, with emphasis on performance testing and functional decomposition of web-based (SOA) and legacy systems architecture.
- Proficient in using basic SQL queries to perform backend testing for data integrity and validating stored procedures.
- Experience using different version control systems such as Git, SVN, and Source Tree
- Excellent interpersonal skills, proven team player with an analytical bent to problem solving and delivering under a high-stress environment.
- Experience in applying Testing Methodologies, creating Test Plans, Executing Test Scripts, Automation of Test Cases, Defect Tracking, and Report Generation.
- Extensive experience in designing Test Cases, Test Scenarios, Test Scripts, and Test reports of manual and automated tests.
- Demonstrated ability to work on Work Flow Diagrams, Entity Relationship Diagrams, and Data Flow Diagrams.
- Experience in bug reporting tools like Azure DevOps, TFS, and JIRA.
- Well-versed in different management scenarios like Change Control, Quality Assurance, Defect Tracking, System Integration, and Task Scheduling.
- Good programming skills in C#, Java, SQL, PL/SQL, and experience in SQL Server and MS-Access.
- Good analytical and communication skills and ability to work independently with minimal supervision and perform as part of a team.
Testing Tools: Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, WebDriver, Selenium Grid, Selenium WebDriver, Appium, LoadRunner, JMeter
IDE: Visual Studio, IntelliJ, Eclipse, SQL Developer
Web Debugging Tool: Firebug, Fire path, XPath, Xpather
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access
Browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome
Test Framework: NUnit, Junit, TestNG
Operating Systems: Linux, Windows, Mac
Other tools: SourceTree, Bitbucket, GIT, TFS, VSTS
SDET/ QA Automation Tester
- Developed and executed the test scripts with Selenium Webdriver and Java.
- Involved in SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) both directly and indirectly with Test Requirement Identification, Project Setup, Planning Estimation, Test Strategy, Test Outline, Test Design, Test Plan reports, Automation, Test Execution, Regression reports.
- Followed Agile testing methodology, participated in daily SCRUM meetings and tested each SPRINT deliverable.
- Participated in Test Planning and Automation Effort estimations.
- Reviewed Business Requirement documents (BRD) and Functional Specifications.
- Used Cucumber with Gherkin language to create scenarios using the BDD framework.
- Documents (FSD) to prepare Test Cases and identify Test Scenarios.
- Participated in daily scrum meetings to report daily progress of Automation activities and Sprint planning meetings.
- Involved in the creation of an Automation Framework that uses Java and Selenium Webdriver.
- Used Jenkins as a continuous integration tool to schedule and run the automated test scripts.
- Executed test cases and test scripts for manual and automation testing.
- Used XPath, CSS Selector, ID, Name, and Link Text locators to identify objects.
- Performed cross-browser testing and executed test cases on multiple platforms using Selenium Grid.
- Used Jira to open bugs, create tasks and user stories, initiate change requests, and deploy applications.
- Provided support in the performance testing using the JMetertask including developing test plans, test scripts, and reports.
- Conducted load testing by simulating the activity of users with JMeter, verified system load for HTTP requests.
- Responsible for updating and maintenance of existing selenium scripts.
- Used Postman for testing XML RESTful API/ web services.
- Performed extensive Backend testing using SQL Queries to retrieve the data from the database and checked the data integrity.
- Executed End -to- End test scenarios.
- Extensively involved in resolving bug fixes with the Development Team.
Environment: Selenium Webdriver, Java, Visual Studio, Postman, Firebug, Fire path, Web Services, RESTful, Jira, SQL Server, JMeterConfidential
QA Automation Engineer
- Involved in planning, designing and executing different test cases for Smoke, Functional, Integration, System and User Acceptance and GUI testing.
- Worked in an agile environment with frequently changing requirements and features set.
- Involved in weekly walkthroughs and meetings to monitor the status of the testing effort and the project.
- Coordinated with developers, business analysts, and user representatives in application design and document reviews.
- Worked with the application development team for writing in Eclipse for integration testing using Java.
- Used Selenium Webdriver to write automated test cases and execute them automated.
- Wrote automated scripts for the production environment executing AWS through Docker.
- Used CI/CD for the standardized environment and common language and version stacks.
- Wrote SQL scripts to validate the data integrity/stored procedure, in the application.
- Experience in Data driven testing to validate the components on the website usingSelenium.
- Tested applications in all environments (QA, staging (UAT), Pre-Production, and Production).
- Validate Web services/APIs built in SOA Architecture using SOAPUI.
- Performed regression tests to check for unintended errors after the enhancement.
- Aligned the test cases & test scripts to manage change during the test process.
- Performed different browser testing (Firefox, IE, Chrome, Safari) for the web interface and compatibility using Selenium WebDriver.
- Developed Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) to track requirements during the QA Testing Phase.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Java, Cucumber, Jira, Agile (Scrum), Hybrid Driven, Page Factory, Oracle, SoapUI, MS Office
- Drafted Test Plan including test objectives, test phases, scenarios and test environment after an analysis of the business rules and discussed ambiguities with business analysts.
- Performed Functional testing, Integration testing, Regression testing, System testing, and compatibility testing, and Unit testing
- Created Requirement Traceability Matrix to ensure all the requirements are covered.
- Worked with the development team on defect reporting, fixes, and resolution, update management on testing results, activities, and planning using TFS.
- Created and maintained reusable actions, functional libraries, and shared object repositories.
- Performed GUI testing manually to check the application behavior on different platforms using Sauce Labs.
- Worked on back-end testing for billing database auditing running complex SQL queries.
- Worked with developers to fix the bugs within the time frame and close the bug.
- Create detailed Test cases for each functionality and automate them using WinRunner.
- Save WinRunner scripts in the Test Director. Schedule the scripts for Regression testing to run overnight.
- Work with the development team to ensure testing issues are resolved by providing defect reports.
- Wrote and updated VB scripts in QTP expert view and analyzed the Test Fusion report to check for application failures.
- Prepared QTP data tables importing the stub test data, maintained in excel format.
- Mainly involved in Integration, functional testing, and Validation of each version release.
- Write and test SQL statements and PL/SQL Procedures
- Run performance tests using Load Runner to identify bottlenecks.
- Involve in testing the application compatibility for various browsers.
- Involve in automated testing as a team member.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes