Qa Engineer/lead Resume
- Overall 8+ years of experience in software QA, including designing, developing, and implementing test plans, test cases, to validate functionality of the applications.
- Effectively implemented different QA methodologies/policies, Strategies and Plans in all stages of Agile, Software development life cycle (SDLC), Software Testing life cycle (STLC).
- Proficient in analyzing the Software Requirement Specification, Functional Design Documents and Use Cases to formulate test plans, test strategies and test cases for both Manual and Automation to ensure proper business compliance.
- In depth knowledge of the STLC and end to end knowledge in Supply Chain Management(SCM) area with hands - on on Manhattan Associate (AS 400 WMS PKMS), Mainframes(DB2), Marketing/Credit Area with hands-on on Data warehouse testing
- Expertise in gathering requirements, writing software Test plans, Test case Design, and Test Data and execution of test cases in both Manual and Automated modes.
- Expertise in using Automated Testing Tools like Selenium, Win Runner and performance tools like Load Runner. Experience in Preparation of Automated Test scripts within the Keyword driven and Hybrid driven, JUnit frameworks.
- Participated in identifying the Test scenarios and designing the Test cases in Selenium IDE.
- Experience in Quality Assurance including White Box, Black Box, Business process testing Functional, System, Smoke, Regression, User Acceptance Test (UAT), Backward Compatibility Testing.
- Good Experience in complete Testing Life Cycle including writing Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Scenario, Executing Test cases and Documenting Test Results using Agile.
- Involved in developing and maintaining Test Matrix and Traceability Matrix and performing Gap Analysis.
- Experience in automating test cases using TestNG, JUnit and Cucumber QUnit, NUnit, TFS Coded UI scripting and execution
- Expert in developing test Scripts to implement the Test Cases, Scenarios, Steps, Step Definitions and Features for BDD (Behavior Driven Data), TDD (Test Driven data)
- Experience in Defect Management Process and identifying, analyzing, reproducing and communicating with team members in fixing closure of defects.
- Expertise in documenting defects with high level of detail, accuracy, and informative recreation steps using Quality Center, JIRA, IBM Clear Quest, Bugzilla, TFS.
- Experience using various automated testing tools like Quick Test Professional (QTP), HP UFT 12.0, Selenium, Load runner, Quality Center (QC)/ALM11.0, 11.5, BPT, Perfecto Mobile, Test Director and Understanding about Appium and Cucumber/Gherkin
- Good understanding of HTML and CSS for web applications. Experience with bug tracking tools like Mercury Quality Centre, Test track pro.
- Experience in using version Control tools like Azure DevOps Servers, GIT, Tortoise SVN and TFS 2010.
- Experience in working with Databases and using SQL Server and Oracle and Carried
- Manual Testing with UNIX Shell scripts, SQL scripts, etc.
- Proficient with testing REST APIs, Web & Database testing.
- Expertise in using various defect-reporting and defect-tracking tools like JIRA, TFS, Rally, Bugzilla, and HP ALM.
- Worked with Eclipse, Apache POI, Log 4J, ANT, HTTP client and Maven.
- Experienced using tools like Fire Path, Firebug, and UI Automator Viewerfor finding elements locator and good knowledge in writing the absolute and relative XPATH Smanually on need basis.
Automation Testing Tools: Firebug, Load Runner 11.04, Soap UI 3.0.1, Quick Test Pro 9.2, 9.5 and 11, Microsoft Test Manager, HP Quality Center 9.2/10/11.0, Selenium Web Driver 2.44.0, Progress Open Edge 10/11.2/11.3
Performance Testing Tools: JMeter, Performance tester, Load Runner 11.04.
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 10, XP Professional/8.1/10.0, MAC and Linux (Red Hat)
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, XML, XPATH, XSLT, AJAX, SOAP, WSDL, EXCEL, Fire Fox 3.3, WausauImage RPS and 4 and Safari
RDBMS: Oracle 9i,10g, SQL, MYSQL
Languages: C++, Core Java, Visual Basic, SQL
Scripting Languages: VB Script, Java Script, Groovy, Python, Unix Shell Script
SDLC Methodology: V-Model, Agile, Waterfall
Version control: MKS Integrity, JIRA, Confluence, Clear Case, Clear Quest
Others: ASP.Net, Share Point and Crystal Reports
Unit Testing: Cypress, TestNG, Selenium RC, Selenium IDE, Selenium 2 or Web driver
Domain Knowledge: Finance, Insurance, Health Care, Banking, E-Commerce
Content Management Tools: Adobe CQ 5.4, 5.5, 5.6, AEM 6.1
Confidential, Coppell, TX
- Experience in working with Agile, Scrum Methodologies, Participating in Sprint review meetings
- Retrospective Meetings, PI planning meetings and Daily Standup meetings.
- Experience in Programming languages like Java and used for developing automation Test Scripts using Cypress, selenium for hybrid framework and manual testing Desktop Application.
- Experience in working with Telecom application which T-Mobile is transforming its few of the mobile applications to Ecommerce to beat the competition in the market and to deliver the products to its customers.
- Experience in testing Point of Sale Applications and POS Device Testing for Barcode, QA Code and Plan validations.
- Analyzed business requirements, system requirements, and data mapping requirement specifications interacting with client, developers and QA team.
- Involved in analyzing system specifications, design, development and execution of test plans and test cases for Manual and Automated testing.
- Design, develop and implement MVC Pattern based Keyword Driven automation testing framework utilizing Java, TestNG and Selenium WebDriver.
- Setup the Automation framework using Selenium WebDriver to run test cases in multiple browsers and platforms.
- Developed custom libraries for automation using JAVA & Selenium WebDriver.
- Build and enhanced automated test frameworks using Cypress and Page object Model concepts.
- Involved in design and implementation of Selenium WebDriver automation framework for smoke and regression test suites (TestNG) Used Cucumber automated testing to test new and existing functionality.
- Developed Automation framework using Selenium WebDriver (Java) and Test Execution using TestNG.
- Responsible for implementation of Hybrid Test Automation Framework build using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and Maven technologies under Java platform utilizing industry leading harness design patterns and approaches.
- Created Cypress Projects in command line, and Bit Bucket repository to manage codes.
- Developed custom libraries for automation using JAVA & Selenium WebDriver.
- Experience in writing SQL, can create own complex SQL queries to validate POS Transitions.
- Extensive experience on Web services testing using various party tools like Postman and SOAPUI.
- Worked on Hp QC, qTest (Test Management Tool), Test Link for developing test cases and worked on Jira.
- Developed framework using Cypress and created framework from scratch.
- Experience in working with Tosca Commander for Automating Desktop Applications and had good exposure in creating Test Design, Test Data Sheets, Libraries and Modules.
- Followed the Procedure of the company in writing Test Plan and Test Cases using Business requirements document and Functional requirements document.
- Created use cases through Process flow, Scenario, and Class diagrams using UML.
- Developed Regression test cases of the application.
- Maintained Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) to make sure that all requirements are fulfilled Ensured Release sign-off and prepared reports like test execution summary, defect summary, deployment success.
- Extensive experience in testing Restful Web Services using Micro services architecture integrated with FISERV OSI, IDMS, Enterprise Master Data Management, Pershing, document management systems like OnBase, Digital Management solutions like Docusign, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Cloud - based applications like SilverPop and ProofPoint.
- Extensive experience in testing TIBCO BW integrations with FISERV
- Used TFS to log and track defects and MTM to execute the test cases.
- Involved in GUI testing, integration testing, navigation testing, IVR testing, and regression testing using web and client-server applications.
- Worked on Cross Browser testing through Selenium WebDriver by testing the website on different browsers like Chrome, IE and Firefox.
- Used XPath and DOM to work with dynamic and static objects in Selenium.
- Performed gray box testing and performed integration, stress and load testing on the application.
- Involved in testing Web services and XML with tool called SoapUI. I have been using this tool to locate WSDL file on internet, create Test cases, run them, do load testing, security testing.
- Responsible for Setting up Web Services project using WSDL in SoapUI and provided setup help to other team members.
- Automate the services which improves the performance and reliability of the Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) using Java programming and Rest Assured.
- Testing REST services using Postman, Rest Assured of both XML and JSON format.
- Provide MySQL demos/walk through regarding testing results.
- Run Defect Triaging and Review the Test Scenarios/ Test Cases with Business.
- Selected the Test Cases to be automated and performed functional testing of the front-end using Selenium (IDE and Web Driver) & created Data Driven framework using TestNG.
- Designed, executed and maintained Selenium Web Driver, Cucumber, automated test cases for regression test cases.
- Worked on Hibernate for mapping the Java objects to relational database and SQL queries to fetch the data,
- Used SQL Queries in performing data validation to ensure data accuracy and data integrity by testing back-end components of new data warehouse products.
- Experience in SQL for Backend Testing for Oracle 10i Experience with Interwoven CMS, Voyager Fiserv, ALSCOM fidelity, VMware desktop and SharePoint
- Maintained and executed Maven build files for running automated tests.
- Used Java language and Cucumber framework for scripting. Used Maven for building the WebDriver project.
- Integrated with (CI/CD) Continuous Integration tools Jenkins for running test on nightly basis automatically.
Environment: SQL test scripts, Waterfall and Agile Methodology, UML, JAVA, Content Management System, Client Relationship Management, Data Mapping, MS Office, HTML, Postman.
Confidential, Denver, CO
QA Test Lead
- Participated in all phases of project life cycle like requirement gathering, technical design document creation and development/unit testing into Dev, QA, Staging and Prod environments
- On every week liaised with client during requirement gathering and high-level review sessions to derive and execute action plans, meeting deadlines and standards.
- Conducted JAD sessions with management, SME, vendors, users and other stakeholders for open and pending issues.
- Hands on experience on working Cypress for angular application end to end testing.
- Designed the test scripts and analyzed the results in various levels of the application including integration, regression, functional and acceptance testing using Selenium.
- Experienced in maintaining Requirement Traceability Matrices (RTM) to measure the testing process and requirement progress.
- Designed, executed and maintained Selenium Web Driver (TestNg, JUnit) automated test cases for regression test cases
- Selected the Test Cases to be automated and performed functional testing of the front-end using Selenium (IDE and Web Driver) & created Data Driven framework using JUnit.
- Executed parallel browser testing on various machines using Selenium Grid and performed cross browser testing.
- Extensively used Selenium Webdriver API (org.openqa.selenium.*), Junit API (org.junit.*) and TestNG API (org.testng.*, org.testng.annotations.*) to write test cases and automate all the test cases.
- Integrated Jenkins withversion controller (GIT)and scheduled builds to run automatically during a build release by invoking predefined maven commands.
- Used Linux/Unix commands for using GitHub.
- Managed user accounts in SharePoint and TFS; and provide application support to end users.
- Prepared basic SQL test scripts analyzing complex test scenarios and conducted System Integrated Testing (SIT), User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Business process testing.
- Project designed flow for the mobile applications and web applications using MS Visio.
- Manually verified the applications according to the requirements. Modified automation scripts as test case changes.
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Manage activities for EIT Planned maintenance and changes that impact Manhattan Applications - Changes and Testing
- Develop and implement advanced system and application monitoring
- Perform Health Checks of Manhattan Systems and Applications
- Reviewed wireframes and system prototype with users, collecting feedback, and revising design. Wrote usability scripts and questionnaires. Performed usability testing.
- Identified defects and reported them via Jira and Rally.
- Design Structured and Behavioural UML Diagrams for Mobile Applications.
- Provided the first line of support for technical and functional issues related to CMS systems.
- Created Traceability Matrix to ensure that all the requirements are covered by the test cases, generated the SQL Queries to retrieve the data from databases for validation testing.
- Responsible for all activities in the test case execution phase.
- Automated all Test cases using selenium Web driver. Understands and implements scope for project in agile methodology, APM Process along with ATDD (Acceptance Test Driven Development).
- Execute the test cases and log execution results.
- Performing Daily smoke Test Manually on different browsers (e.g.: Firefox, Safari and IE)
- Customizing and generating multiple TFS reports to serve company needs.
- Capture test case backup for each validation point & encompassing each defect.
- Retested defects and Regression test modules affected by the Defect fix.
- Involved in developing and executing the Test Cases Using Quality Center.
Environment: SQL test scripts, Waterfall and Agile Methodology, UML, JAVA, Content Management System, Client Relationship Management, Adobe CQ 5, 5.5, AEM 6.1, MS Visio, SQL, Data Mapping, MS Office, HTML, MacOS.
Confidential, Portland, OR
- Performing the role of Manhattan WMS Techno - functional consultant with the duties of Business requirement gathering, Solution delivery, Setup/Configuration, Testing, implementation, and production support of various versions of Manhattan WMS application versions.
- Tested Complex Data warehouse ETL Mappings and Sessions based on business user requirements and business rules to load data from source flat files and RDBMS tables to target tables.
- Participated in reporting summary documents reviews.
- Planned and executed code review sessions, daily stand-up meetings, and follow-up activities with clients/stake holders.
- Tested all the backend programs, Data warehouse ETL Informatica Mappings and update processes.
- Developed Test Cases and Test Scripts for System and UAT Testing. Working on Mobile automation using Appiumfor automation of Mobile testing.
- Performed data analysis and data profiling using SQL and Informatica Data Explorer on various sources systems including Oracle and Teradata.
- Worked closely with developers and report planners/analysts to ensure that an acceptance criterion is complete and accurate for desired report capability.
- Create and execute automation scripts using Ruby and Cucumber. Strong in mathematics and analytical ability for modeling, calculation, Debugging and Troubleshooting.
- Wrote Use cases and functional specifications to enable design and solution.
- Familiarity with the RF options and understanding of the Retail and Warehouse operations
- Knowledge of the Inbound and Outbound flows in complete WMS structure.
- Experience in testing Labels, Pack slips and integration with source systems like Order Management in WMS Manhattan.
- Effectively creating tasks and schedule in Microsoft project plan (MPP) and creating monthly Dashboard about the Incident, Problems & Defect flow to Manhattan every month.
- Involved in implementation, Testing and support for the product Manhattan 2013 to the 4 Confidential owned Fulfillment centers.
- Helped the System test lead in developing the Test Plan and Testing Strategy for DWH ETL/BI
- Managed and executed the test process, using Agile Methodology.
- Tested several UNIX for error login, log file monitoring, data reconciliation, cleanup needs and job scheduling. Automated all Test cases using selenium Web driver.
- Worked as manual and automated tester and Analyzed Business and Functional requirements of the application and worked with Business users to understand project requirements and to figure out the scope of test strategy.
- Involved in preparing a report of all automation difficulties and test results for a further application using Maven. Performed functional testing ofSOAP&RestfulWeb Services usingSOAPUITool UsedJava/JUnitto run Cucumber feature and scenarios and generating report daily basis.
- Used Perfecto Mobile to perform Mobile Application Testing.
- Written several complex SQL queries for validating Business Objects Reports.
- Used Quality Center for bug tracking and reporting, also followed up with development team to verify bug fixes, and update bug status.
- Worked on iOS SDK Test Driven Development (TDD) with Sen Testing Kit and Sen Test Case.
- Implemented automated testing and build test automation framework using Robotium for Android and UI Automation for IOS.
- Experience in testing applications in Java, Oracle, and SQL Server
- Contributed to design, analyzed and conducted back-end testing using SQL scripts on a database developed from Data Mining.
- Tested the application under different networks and Internet speeds including on 3G, 4G/LTE and Wi-Fi.
- Test automation for web application (SWAP module) using Cucumber.
- Installed and configured Cloverleaf-engine, created, edit and deploy interfaces, configuring real-time alerting, inbound and outbound mappings, reprocessing messages, etc.
- Ensured network, system and data availability and integrity through preventative maintenance and upgrades of APM Business line of products.
- Developing an in-house add-in called ‘Team for word’ to integrate MS-word to TFS and ‘Team Explorer’ to integrate MS-Excel to TFS.
- Raised defects in HP Quality Center defect tracking system. Created automation scripts and inserted various checkpoints using Robotium and UI Automation tool.
- Worked with ETL group for understating mappings for dimensions and facts. Extensively involved in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using Agile (scrum) Methodology.
- Documented Test cases, Test plans and Test strategy documents in Quality Center. Responsible for testing features like functionality of renting and returning DVD’s and UI design of kiosk.
- Performed Smoke, System, Integration, Interface, End to End and User Acceptance testing and monitored the applications behavior during different phases of testing
- Actively participated in QA meetings and regularly interacted with business users to gain a better understanding of the Business Process and the Requirements.
Environment: Data warehouse ETL Informatica 9.1, BI Business Objects XR3.1, SQL, PL/SQL, Teradata, IBM DB2, Oracle, Appium, XML Files, UNIX, VSAM Files, SDK, Appium, Perfecto Mobile, SQL Server 2008, Windows, iOS, Ruby on rails.
Confidential, Buffalo, NY
- Responsible for Web Service Testing Activates.
- Passing input parameters (Policy ID & Transaction ID) to the WSDL service endpoint through SOAP UI for XML generation.
- HTTP transport protocol is used as transport protocol in order to exchange communication between two applications.
- Used TFS to report bugs and to maintain product backlog items, Created Traceability Matrix to ensure that all the requirements are covered by the test cases.
- Generated the SQL Queries to retrieve the data from databases for validation testing, prioritized and reported defects using Test Director, to present documents and reports in weekly team meetings.
- Header and footer of request XML to be changed, edited XML to be passed to Extreme Wrapper Service to get Dialogue Output PDF.
- EWS service will parse the given XML and will display PDF with the forms available in XML.
- Generated(Dialogue) PDF will be compared with Existing system PDF for any defects
- Involved in giving estimations for executing test cases and test scripts for the given module.
- Involved in automation infrastructure Development in QTP, created data driven test scripts using QTP to test the application with different set of inputs.
- Regular expressions are used to perform pattern matching on various set of data by using QTP utility objects
- Setup new HL7 interfaces utilizing pre-set HL7 VMD specifications and alter segments as needed in testing phase.
- Enhanced the QTP test scripts for global execution, performed functional testing by Executing the QTP Scripts from Test Director.
- Used Python to launch QTP scripts, from command line for continuous integration testing, created work flow diagram.
- Analyzing Test Report generated by automated test scripts. Presented test results to the developers and the management.
- Involved in Test Cases Review of the application, used business process testing.
- Prepared status summary reports with details of executed, passed and failed test cases.
- Made extensive use of MS Office tools to create and maintain documents such as test plans, test execution and test results documents.
- Identified and reported defects by classifying them based on severity using Mercury Quality Center.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes