Sr. Qa Automation/sdet Resume
- 10+ years of diverse experience as Quality Assurance Analyst wif both Manual and Automation Testing using Java, Selenium Web driver tools. Extensive knowledge of QA methodology, software development life cycle (SDLC), software testing life cycle (STLC), Waterfall and AGILE methodologies. Experience in various testing techniques like Performance testing, Functional testing, Graphical User Interface testing, Regression testing, Ad - hoc testing, Security testing, Usability testing, End to end testing, Integration testing, System, User Acceptance testing.Expertise in creating and enhancing test automation scripts using Quickest Professional, Ranorex, along wif Selenium and Coded UI exposure
- Worked on BDD Cucumber/ Gherkin format for test scenarios using acceptance criteria.
- Hands on experience in Test automation using different Automation tools and techniques by using Selenium Web Driver/IDE, Testing, Cucumber, Maven, Fire Path, running scripts in different environment, Extracting Test results, Cross browser testing, and data validation.
- Automating Restful API using Apache HTTP Client, TestNG, Log4j, JXL, gson and JAXB Parsers.
- Intimate familiarity wif agile project life-cycles, iterative processes, and traditional methodologies and Experience in ecommerce testing in Web application.
- Experience in Ecommerce Application testing and set teh QA Environment in QA Lab for Manual Testing.
- Experienced wif SOA, Web Services, SOAP, RESTFUL, WSDL technologies.
- Proficient in Testing SOAP and RESTFUL Web Services using SoapUI.
- Hands-on experience in using test management and defect tracking tools such as Jira, HP Quality Center and Confluence.
- Proficient in using Quality Center, HP ALM, Rally, Clear Quest, Bugzilla.
- Experience in data validation, Database Testing using SQL queries.
- Proficient in defect life cycle wif defining defects, categorizing bugs based on severity and priority, carried out defect reports using different defect tracking tools/excel sheet.
- Experience in Testing Database Applications of RDBMS in Oracle 10g/11g, MS SQL Server, MySQL.
- Hands on Experience wif Linux/Unix Environment. Testing Experience wif Linux command line by applying analytic skills and knowledge.
- Experience in documentation skills, eager to learn recent Technologies and Tools.
- Initiative, optimistic, dependability and creativity to get teh writing daily testing report to explain all day-to-day activities and weekly testing report which contains overall status of week. Excellent communication, job done right teh first time.
- Invest my personal time to learn about latest technology, news, social activities, and social work.
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Server, Selenium GRID, Cucumber, TestNG, GIT, Appium, Postman, Swagger, Android Studio, XCode Selenium RC, JUnit, Firebug, SoapUI, REST API, Sauce Labs
IDE: Eclipse, Android Studio, Visual Studio, IntelliJ
Defect Tracking Tools: Jira, Bugzilla, HP ALM, HP Quality Center
Build Tools: Maven
Testing Frameworks: Page Object Model (POM), Data Driven, Keyword Driven, Hybrid Framework
Continuous Integration Tools: Jenkins
Project Methodologies: SDLC, STLC, Agile (Scrum), Waterfall
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server
Browsers: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari
MS Office Tools: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/XP/10, UNIX, LINUX, Ranorex
Confidential -Chicago, IL
Sr. QA Automation/SDET
- Interacted wif teh Business Clients, Product Owners, Developers and QA Manager for clear exposure to trickle down teh technical/functional User Requirements & Change Requests to Test Plans and Test Scenarios.
- Identified test cases to automate tan tested these cases using Selenium Web Driver, Test NG and Java technologies (IntelliJ/IDE). Contributed in framework creation.
- Responsible for creating teh functional testing framework using Test NG and Selenium Web Driver to automate teh UI components.
- Automated teh Test cases using Selenium for Regression testing and Test NG for grouping teh tests. Performed VB Scripting in UFT for automating teh testing process.
- Performed Functional Testing, Regression Testing, System Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and End to End Testing.
- Used Python for dynamically generating property list for every application. Automated data movements using python scripts. Creating core python API which will be using among all modules.
- Implemented teh modular and data-driven test automation methodologies wifin teh test architecture framework. Used both teh Keyword and Expert views using Ranorex tool, Selenium IDE/WebDriver
- Worked wif teh Ranorex automation tool by using teh Ranorex Recorded, Ranorex Repository, and teh Ranorex Spy also evaluated Coded UI wif its data driven and assertion capabilities
- Created JSON request and validated teh response using postman Interceptor and swagger UI.
- Experienced in using Swagger for REST API specification.
- Used Swagger to get REST API Specification and Documentation, Created and Tested Mock Service for teh specification using SOAPUI Pro.
- Involved in testing both SOAP and REST services using Rest-Assured and tested both XML and JSON formats.
- Used Rest-Assured for REST API automation using Java.
- Responsible for executing teh Automation Back end tests automation of Restful APIs using Micro Tester (built on Rest-Assured and TestNG) and teh project management tool Maven.
- Hand on experience in test and defect management tools such as Quality Center, TFS, Clear Quest, Clear Case, Rational Functional Tester RFT, Microsoft Test Manager MTM, Team Foundation Server TFS and JIRA.
- Developed Maven Build scripts to run Sanity, Unit and Regression Test scripts developed in Rest-Assured Framework.
- Extensive knowledge of QA methodology, software development life cycle (SDLC), software testing life cycle (STLC), Waterfall and AGILE methodologies.
- Created, maintained, and enhanced automated quality assurance applications using Microsoft C#, iTextSharp, Microsoft Visual Basic .NET, and SQL Server
- Involved in writing and executing SQL Queries for backend/ETL testing.
- Expertise in writing SQL Queries using Oracle, SQL Server, and Teradata to validate data into Data Warehouse/ETL applications.
- Executed detailed test scenarios and test cases in HP ALM.
- Involved in Data mapping to/from legacy to Facets dat will be used to populate teh oracle database.
- Tested teh ETL process for both before data validation and after data validation process. Tested teh messages published by ETL tool and data loaded into various databases.
- Involved in Mobile Testing includes App Testing. Test automation for web application using Cucumber.
- Performed teh Mobile Testing for Mobile App, identify teh Mobile Platform like IOS, Android by using Appium.
- Good experience in mobile testing using Appium in both IOS and Android applications using simulator and emulator.
- Recently started mobile testing on iPad, tablets and other mobile devices.
- Extensive experience of Web Services, SOAP and REST API Testing using UFT API, Restful API, Apache JMeter, Postman and SoapUI.
- Developed automation framework using Selenium, Cucumber, Maven and TestNG wif Java; Restful API and Postman in QA Automation tools Discovery.
- Written Automation scripts to validate against database My SQL.
- Performed Manual Testing using Quality Centre (QC) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
Environment: C#, Java, Windows, Oracle, Load Runner and Quality Center, python, Ranorex, QTP, Selenium Web driver, SoapUI, REST API, Confluence, JIRA.
Confidential - Charlotte, NC
Sr. Automation Tester/SDET
- Developed and maintained automation framework using Xamarin UI Test Library in Visual Studio.
- Created feature files and scenarios using BDDSpec Flow capabilities in Visual studio as part of Xamarin Automation.
- Executed smoke and regression test cases using local execution on device connect using Vysor.
- Developed test cases, updated status reports, documented test results based on logs, validated and verified all logs created after teh execution of batch files.
- Analyzed mobile application requirements and manual and automation capable scenarios.
- Automated Below Wing mobile applications in Android wif C#.
- Performed compatibility testing wif various mobile handsets to ensure dat functionality is working as expected.
- Created, maintained, and enhanced automated quality assurance applications and scripts to validate email MAPI properties and XML using C#
- Configured python WebDriver, Maven tool and created selenium automation scripts in Java using TestNG framework and page object model (POM
- Created, maintained, and enhanced automated quality assurance applications and scripts to test web and Windows services using C# and SoapUI/Java/Groovy
- Created and maintained web site testing scripts using Selenium, C#, and Java/JUnit
- Developed manual test cases in Test Management tool (Jira).
- Worked on Source Control management using GIT repos to share code wifin teh team.
- Interacted wif internal teams to identify core business, business flow and identify major and minor functionalities.
- Created Shared and Local Object Repositories in Ranorex
- Implemented Data-driven tests wif Ranorex, along wif validation using Attributer, and Return/Get Value features. Also used teh Spy's 'Track' feature to get an Object's properties
- Familiar wif teh Ranorex code modules
- Involved in writing Requirement Tractability Matrix (RTM) detailed Test Plans and Test scenarios.
- Worked closely wif project manager/test lead and project team to learn about teh project functionalities and provided testing timelines.
- Logged defects encountered in teh application through JIRA during test cycles and conducted fix verification.
- Tested teh application under different networks and internet speeds including 3G, 4G/LTE and Wi-Fi.
- Mostly worked wif Cases, Contacts, Accounts, Solutions and Reports entities in Service cloud application
- Verification & validation of Inbound Emails as converting as Cases. Validating teh Assignment rules of Cases
- Performed Input Validations, User Interface Validations and Navigation testing.
- Performed functionality and regression testing during teh various phases of teh application.
- Attended teh daily bug review meetings, weekly status meetings, walk throughs and interacted wif Business Analysts and Developers for resolving defects.
- Attended demos wif business users for User Acceptance and provided QA signoff on teh testing.
Environment: C#, Xamarin UI Test, Visual Studio, Ranorex, Quality Center, python, JIRA, Version One, GIT.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Automation Engineer /Quality Analyst
- Designed, developed and implemented POM based automation testing framework utilizing Java, TestNG and Selenium WebDriver. Involved in automation of teh test cases using Selenium RC, Junit, and Ant.
- Scheduled testing jobs and set up teh flag to run automation scripts on Jenkins as a part of teh Continuous Integration process every time there is a bug fix, new feature development, or innovative functionality in code repository (Git).
- Executed teh test plans on web and mobile (Apple and Android) as per requirements using Appium tool. Generated Weekly Reports, Defect Reports and Customized Summary Reports.
- Advocate for bug fixes in a start-up environment by presenting well-written bug reports and worked wif developers directly.
- Implemented simulator for Mobile App Testing onAndroid Platform using Appium.
- Created tests wif Assertions like Schema Compliance, SOAP, XPath assertions using SOAPUI.
- Involved in testing Web services and XML wif SOAPUI. Used this tool to locate WSDL file on teh internet, created test cases, load testing, security testing.
- Performed Grey Box testing, validating teh data from source to target.
- Used Selenium to expand test scenarios to catch more bugs and improve quality.
- Involved in teh Continuous Integration of teh automation framework wif Jenkins.
- Cucumber was used for entire regression testing and functional testing wif primary tool as Selenium to test Scenarios, Test Cases and Test conditions identified.
- Performed regression Testing on various O.S devices and their respective simulators and actively participated in executing teh test scripts on android and IOS.
- Identified bugs and validated specifications through black box testing techniques (like test matrices, combination testing, and risk analysis) and gray box testing techniques (like database querying and source code analysis).
Environment: C# Java, Selenium, Web Driver, SQL, SOAPUI, Eclipse IDE, JUNIT, Cucumber, JIRA, Appium
QA Engineer/Manual Tester
- Analyzed business requirements, documented business requirements specifications, wrote Test Plans, Test Cases.
- Worked wif development team to understand technical design and architecture for test planning.
- Regression test cases were written and automated using Selenium RC and Selenium IDE.
- Created and enhanced numerous test scripts to handle changes in teh objects, in teh tested application’s GUI and in teh testing environment using Selenium RC.
- Created whole test framework using Selenium for further test creation and execution.
- Prepared traceability matrix to ensure teh adequate coverage of teh test cases.
- Prepared required documentation for testing signoff by various parties as required by teh project plans.
- Participated in weekly assessment meetings wif business analysts and developers.
- Worked wif source version control tool such as Subversion (SVN) & Git.
- Developed and implemented Hybrid framework for automation testing from scratch for selected tool (UFT) using vbscript, xml to avoid cost of BPT framework.
- Created custom Functional Libraries to create test result in XML and PDF file.
- Created automation scripts for GFE application, SAP, PI portal, BI-BW Portals.
- Worked on Regression testing, Integration Testing, Security testing and role-based testing.
- Execution of automation scripts in different environment from HP ALM test lab for regression testing and volume testing.
- Involved during Early QA phase to analyze teh requirement and reduce teh gap between teh requirements by raising teh issue log and getting teh artifacts updated.
- Creating test cases, Test Scenario Outline, End to End Scenario Preparation, Identifying Preconditions.
- Preparing Traceability Metrics using Requirement Coverage, Preparing Test data, Preparation of Test Cases for Component and End to End Scenarios, executing test cases.
- Selecting and deciding upon new and existing regression test execution needs conducting functional, regression testing, System testing.
- Involved in logging bugs when application does not meet teh requirement and tracking teh logged bugs using JIRA. Data migration testing.
- Worked on post-production support phase which includes preparation of Module Report, Induction Manual update and RCA for Production Defects.
- Involved Analyzed Business Requirements and Identified documents required for system testing.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes