Principal Qa Engineer Resume
0/5 (Submit Your Rating)
- Seeking position as a Lead/Principal/Senior QA Engineer, utilizing the current skills with the opportunity to expand technical and analytical skills.
O/S: Linux RHEL cent OS, UNIX, Windows platforms
Applications: Git,Gerrit, IBM Rational ClearCase, Oracle,Eclipse Siebel,Jenkins, Tomcat/Apache,VMWare
PTC Applications: PRO/INTRALINK, Windchill Product link, Projectlink,SCMI,HTI,SANDBOX,ATO, InService
Programming Languages: JAVA, PYTHON, Shell Script/Perl, SQL, Visual Basic
Database systems: Oracle 11g/12C, PL/SQL,SQL*PLUS,MS SQL DEVELOPER
Confidential, Needham, MA
Principal QA Engineer
- Last few months, working in Integration team building windchill builds,patches for customers using in house tools such as ant script,perl script git and Jenkins environment
- Automated manual Functional test cases to test scripts using Java based Selenium Webdriver in house framework environment. Function driven tests JUNIT,TestNG,Selenium Webdriver and Data driven tests.
- Automation test debug and failed tests analysis (Identified, Isolated and Resolved issues).
- Full life cycle experience in Quality Assurance, including Black Box, system, integration, database, performance, GUI, Functional, Regression, Unit testing, User Acceptance, Smoke testing and Sanity testing of both client - server and web-based applications.
- Created shell scripts to track error/exceptions in the logs.
- Installed/configured Oracle Database in Linux and Windows platforms.
- Configured applications to access database and tested the applications.
- Interfaced with various teams including developers, database administrators and customers. Involved in fast-track product releases with onshore and offshore team members.
- Developed and executed regression including customer patch-test plans and test cases.
- Documented software defects using bug tracking system and reported defects involving program functionality, output, online screen and content to software developers.
- Delivered thorough QA testing reports that determined product quality and release readiness.
- Conduct/participate in QA team and Bug tracking and Defect Review meetings
- Planning and reviewing the Test cases for Functionality, Security, Performance, and User Acceptance.
- Worked with Customer escalated issues(John Deere,Boeing,Black and Decker,Raytheon ) and working with Global service department customer data set Renault InService for POC Proof of concept preparation
- Worked as Sprint tester, EPIC Tester Role in SCRUM process
- Reviewd Specs,provided effort estimation and wrote test cases
- Set up Performance servers for release and run the tests
- Create new function test plans for new features and test guides.
Confidential, Needham, MA
Senior QA Engineer
- Involved in all aspects of QA process including writing and executing test plans, shell scripts,regression testing and verification
- Developed and maintained test tools such as runregtest and gettest using C-Shell scripting.
- Create reporting tool with Perl,Shell scripts.
- Developed regression test tool for Pro/INTRALINK Replication.
- System validation checks including installation and functional tests on all the platforms like Windows,SUN,SGI,HP,IBM and Alpha UNIX
- Bug isolation, reporting and tracking using Siebel bug tracking system
- Close interaction with development team to assist in reproducing bug/problem
- Redesign Test automation to improve readability and maintainability
- Added new dimension of QA tools to expand the testing of Replication and Java UI API Regression
Confidential, Newton, MA
- Designed and developed Retirement Accumulator for Salomon Smith Barney.
- Test/Debug/Resolve bugs in the application.
- Improve and maintain the previous financial tools periodically.
- Administer Windows computer setup.
- Develop and implement additional features for clients.
- Develop windows help files using Robo Help for Cheshire financial suite.
- Develop ActiveX document for calculation object and implement data transfer service component to transfer financial planning data between Cheshire PLN file and other data sources.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes