Qa Analyst Resume
Saint Louis, MO
- More than five years of experience in Quality Assurance/Testing, Proficient in Manual and Automated testing of Client/Server and Web based applications.
- Software Quality Assurance Engineer of intensive experience in process improvement and in designing, building, validating, maintaining and troubleshooting of various applications.
- Experienced in preparing Test Plans, Test Scripts and Test Cases for both Manual as well as Automated Testing.
- Experienced in using Automated Tools like HP Quality Center / ALM, Quick Test Pro and JIRA.
- Extensive experience in testing business applications in client server environment.
- Extensively used SharePoint to collaborate with my team members at various projects.
- Experience in System Integration, Functionality, User Acceptance, Backend, Regression and Black box Testing.
- Extensively tested Web based applications
- Extensive experience in planning and implementation of various test procedures and test cases.
- Designed and implemented numerous test plans using test scripts
- Some of the responsibilities as a tester included editing of script for input and output of external data files, analyzing and modifying failed Test Cases, performing regression testing.
- Experienced in querying the database to verify the accuracy of the results found in testing.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in different test methodologies like in Agile / Scrum, Iterative, Waterfall model.
- Experience working with offshore teams.
Testing/ETL Tools: HP Quality Center 9.0 / 9.2 / 10, QTP 10, Rational Test Manager, Jira and MS SharePoint.
Database/RDBMS: Oracle, SQL Server, MS - Access
Operating Systems: Windows NT / XP / 7, Solaris 8 / 10.
Browsers: Internet Explorer 6.0 / 7.0 / 8.0 / 9.0 , Firefox, Chrome
Testing Procedures: Black Box, Functional, System Integration,Regression, Smoke User Acceptance and backend testing.
Confidential, Saint Louis, MO
- Analyze the Business Requirement Document and Functional Specs for writing the test scenarios.
- Involved in writing and executing Test scenario and Test cases and developed test data for SAFE Project.
- Worked on Agile Methodology for testing and have used HP Mercury Quality Center.
- Performed regression testing using Quick Test Pro.
- Logged defects in Quality Center and communicated that to the development team during daily defect status call.
- Have been actively involved in monthly team meetings to discuss the project status.
- Participated in all appropriate Test scenario inspections, Test case reviews, work and functional mapping sessions.
- Participated in enhancement meetings, investigated software issues, and helped the developers to resolve technical issues.
- Supported Design and Deployment team to resolve reported problems.
- Performed data validation with standard Check points using QTP.
- Participated in Functional requirements analysis, Risk analysis and Use Case analysis
- Involved in developing QA test plan covering functional, integration, regression and end-to-end testing.
- Involved in developing Test Plan, Test Cases in JIRA and ALM.
- Performed the Mobile and Tablet application testing.
- Used Microsoft share point to collaborate with the team members
- Performed System testing, Functional testing, Integration testing, and UAT and Regression testing.
- Once the account is created / updated / removed, queried the database using SQL queries to make sure that the database reflects the change.
- Verified Web objects such as frames, tables, cells, links, images and test and check differences in the standard properties of each page.
- Performed Regression testing for every modification in the application and new builds using QTP.
- Coordinated work with off-shore team.
- Participated in Functional requirements analysis.
- Involved in developing QA test plan covering functional, integration, regression testing.
- Created test requirements hierarchy to represent the features and functionality that needs to be tested in the application using Quality Center.
- Written and executed Regression test cases using QTP.
- Developed and maintained test scripts and test cases based on system flow and field validation by using positive, negative and regression testing scenarios.
- Responsible for System testing, Integration testing and UAT and Regression testing.
- Used Microsoft share point to collaborate with the team members.
- Worked with SQL extensively to test the database integrity.
- Upload all the deliverables (Project Plan, Test Plan, Test Cases, Traceability Matrix, and Daily Reports) in Quality Center / ALM.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes