Selenium Tester Resume
- Over 7 years of immense experience in Software Quality Assurance and QA implementation.
- Extensive knowledge of Quality Assurance standards, methodologies and strategies.
- Excellent understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Test Life Cycle (STLC) and Agile Development process.
- Expertise in testing Client - server applications as well as multi-tier Web-based applications.
- Experience wif creating Test Plans, writing and executing Test Cases, Manual Testing, and automated Test Execution.
- Experience Developing, Documenting and Executing Test cases manually and generated Automation Scripts using WinRunner, Selenium ensure proper business compliance and worked closely wif Users, Business Analysts, Project Managers, and Developers to understand requirements, business processes for testing and attended regular walkthroughs.
- Extensive Experience in manual and automated testing using Selenium.
- Excellent knowledge in writing unique xpaths using firebug and fire path to identify web elements and also used Assertions to check teh results.
- Developed Selenium Web Driver script using Java program in Eclipse IDE.
- Hands On experience in selenium web driver for generating automated Scripts.
- Generated test coverage report using Test NG framework and Expertise in data driven testing using parameterization through excel files.
- Used Selenium Grid to run automated scripts on multiple browsers simultaneously.
- Proficient use of teh Test Director and Quality Center to manage teh software testing process.
- Extensively involved in developing Business Component design standards Scripting Business Components.
- Extensive experience working wif Databases such as MS SQL Server, Oracle, and MySQL.
- Experience in writing SQL Queries for Database Testing to verify Data Validity, Data Integrity, Data Recovery, and Data Security.
- Working knowledge on Soap UI
- Fairly good knowledge testing teh applications on multiple browsers (IE, Netscape, Firefox, Chrome, etc) for teh purpose of Cross-Browser testing.
- Proficient wif tools such as MS Office, Visual Source Safe.
- Extensive use of scripting languages such as, TSL for teh purpose of automated script generation using Win Runner.
- Strong Analytical, Problem Solving skills, organizational and communication skills.
- Strong team player wif good interpersonal skills.
- Passion for exploring new techniques, technologies, and approaches.
- Demonstrated ability to self-motivate and be flexible wifin a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills combined wif interpersonal and conflict resolution skills and possess strong analytical skills.
Operating System: Windows, Unix
Databases: Oracle 9i, 10g, MS SQL Server 2000, 2005, MySQL
App/Web Servers: Web Logic, Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, JBoss, SunOne
Web Technologies: HTML, XML
Automation Tools: Selenium(IDE, RC and Web driver,FireBug,FirePath)
Testing Tools: Test Director
Defect Tracking Tools: JIRA Bugzilla, Clear Quest
Environment: Java, Selenium, MQC 9.0, Windows XP wif i.e. 6.0; 7.0; 8.0 Mozilla 27.0, windows 2000 wif i.e. 6.0;
- Analyzed application, Conducted System testing, Functional and Regression testing.
- Detected several defects, reported and tracked them using MQC.
- Escalated critical defects related to system stability or test environment to teh Project Manager, business partners and/or technical teams.
- Prepare Test Plan and Strategy and finalize TPM
- Analyze teh Project schedule along wif teh team and provide teh appropriate test estimates for finalizing teh Test schedule
- Finding defects and reporting same in JIRA (Defect tracking tool)
- Automated and executed test cases using Selenium-Java
- TestNG Data driven framework wif Selenium was executed.
- Used ANT to run teh Selenium automation Test Execution. Once teh script got over, framework used to send teh automation reports over email
- Close co-ordination between Client and teh team to ensure smooth delivery
- Ad-hoc testing, analyze and problem solving
- Preparing and sending Daily status report pertaining to teh test activity
QA Engineer, Los Angeles, CA
- Developed Test Strategy, Test Scenarios, and Test Scripts based on business requirement.
- Automated teh functionality using Selenium
- Involved in Functionality Testing for teh modules and conducted Interface and Regression Testing during teh various phases of teh development using Selenium
- Parameterized teh required fields to run in different environments using Selenium
- Parameterized teh scripts creation that points and runs in different environments.
- Developed Java Scripts for Web Services and Conducted System, Functional, Regression, Smoke Test
- Utilized SQL skills to research and ensure thorough testing of Oracle databases for verification Customer order management.
Environment: Selenium IDE, Web Driver, Junit, Test NG, SQL Server 2000 & 2005, WindowsApache web Server.
Confidential Parsippany NJ
Environment: Java, JSP, SQL Server, QTP 8.2, Db2, JIRA
- Prepared, executed and documented teh Test Cases.
- Understanding teh architecture and functionality of teh system.
- Checking Interfaces between different applications.
- Performed Functional and Integration testing.
- Performed Regression testing.
- Reported teh defects in defect tracking tool Jira and generated reports.
- Preparing weekly report of defects encountered during testing phase.
- Working wif development teams investigating and correcting software bugs based on teh testing results
Environment: Win Runner, Test Director, Load Runner, Java, J2EE, Oracle, XML, MSOffice, Windows 2000 and UNIX.Responsibilities:
- Performed manual and automated testing and defect tracking of Web applications.
- Coordinating in teh preparation of Test Plan/ Test Strategy for teh application after careful analysis of requirements and specifications.
- Developed Test Execution Matrices during teh test cycle.
- Created and executed detail function test script and test cases based on teh business requirements.
- Involved in Functional, Integration and Regression of teh Web application.
- Automated teh test process by developing scripts using Win Runner as per test cases
- Identified teh documented defects and verified teh bugs fixed by developers during each phase of Black Box Testing.
- Reported and tracked defects using Test Director.
- Regression Testing and Stress Testing were done at various phases in teh application.
- Worked wif developers, BAs and Release mangers to discussed ways to fix teh defects.
- Used LoadRunner for load and stress test simulations, stability and scalability.
- Created scenarios for peak load and off load and measured teh performance time for each transaction.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes