Test Analyst Resume
0/5 (Submit Your Rating)
- Over 7 years of industry and consulting experience in the provider/payer healthcare field with experience across all delivery lifecycle phases
- Strong understanding and experiences for testing and creating Test Cases for different EDI and exposure to ICD.
- Good Experience working with Healthcare business domain.
- Good experience working with ClaimsProcessing ITS, Subscriber/Member enrollment, Billing and Provider applications in FACETS.
- Solid knowledge in testing Client Server, Web - Based application.
- Experienced in Bug Tracking Tools such as Quality Center and Rational Clear Quest.
- Healthcare domain with prime focus on claims adjudication, billing, provider, eligibility and prior authorization for Medicare, Medicaid and Blue Programs.
- Expertise in Automated testing tools such as Rational Team Test, Load Runner, WinRunner and QTP.
- Performed Back End Testing by executing SQL queries on Window and UNIX platform.
- Performed Sanity, Smoke, Usability and Security Testing of various applications.
- Expertise in Database Testing and Data-Driven Testing.
- Involved in maintaining Test Matrix and Tractability Matrix and performed Gap Analysis.
- Conducted User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and System, Integration Testing
- Proficient in using Quality Center and Rational Clear Quest as bug-reporting tools.
Confidential, Louisville, KY
- Analyzed Functional Requirements and Software Specification Requirement Documents to develop Test Plan for projects involved and wrote Test Scripts.
- Involved in setting up configuring the testing environment with Eclipse IDE, Testing, and Selenium Web Driver.
- Involved in designing and developing Data driven automation framework in Eclipse IDE using JAVA and automated them using Selenium Web Driver.
- Used Testing to run the tests and generate the reports.Used ANT to build and run the Selenium automation framework and sending the automation reports over mail.
- Configured the test suite to Jenkins to make it run on every successful deployment.
- Implemented cross browser testing using Selenium API for Firefox, chrome and IE.
- Performed software requirements traceability analysis to trace software requirements to (and from) system requirements.
- Designed and implemented basic SQL queries for backend testing.
- Prepared Traceability Matrix to show the test coverage requirement vs. Test scripts.
- Reported defects using Quality Center and interacted with developers to resolve any defects/issues.
- Attended the daily Bug review meetings, weekly status meetings and walkthroughs and interacted with Business Analysts and Developers for resolving Defects.
Environment: Win 2000/XP, C#, ADO.net, Visual Studio 2008, SOAP, XML, Quality Center, Web Services, SQL Server 2008.
- Creating claims for validating members benefits against different Medicare and non-Medicare products.
- Participated in developing test plans templates and guidelines to be used by the project team with detailed screen layouts with regards to various types of corporate actions.
- Involved in the development of Test Plans and Test Cases and coordinated the tests with theQA team to verify implementation of new features and enhancements.
- Followed the RUP methodology for the entire SDLC.
- Performed Back-End testing.
- Assisted the development team during the second and third iteration using the RUP model.
- Developed design Specification writing Test report s and documenting Test results.
- Used RUP to create use cases, activity, class diagrams and workflow process diagrams.
- Identified customer requirements besides reviewing test plans and documented the development of these plans.
- Conducted interviews and workshops for soliciting customer requirements
- Interacted with the technical team for the claims transactions design
- Manage the Requirements (Business as well as System requirements), performed requirements analysis along with the creation of Use Case Scenarios.
- Worked with the development team to make sure that they understood the user requirements and that the system developed met those requirements.
Environment: C#, Asp..net, Visual Studio 2008, SOAP, XML, Quality Center, Web Services, SQL Server
Confidential, Franklin Lake, NJ
- Coordinated with business users developing test plan, test case design and test script to match business requirements, reviewing FRD's, documented defects in Clear Quest, to implement quality products
- Led team as MEDD project liaison with business and programming units to verify and implement product, to successfully install the Medicare project
- Collaborated with external and internal helpdesk users. Verified product functionality, researched problems, and generated reports for Consumer Driven Health.
- Implemented adjustments and Explanation of Benefits changes, verified system functionality with business and programming staff to provide better customer service and documentation
- Drove company-wide offshore team that provided data support, and generated test data for all applications.
- Responsible for system, functional and regression testing
- Prepared, maintained, and executed test cases to verify new functionality.
- Performed User Acceptance Testing for the application
- Analyzed the functional requirements and supported theQATeam in writing the test plan
- Wrote SQL statements to verify data
- Extensive experience in manual testing of mainframe applications
- Facilitates test case design and leads test script walkthroughs.
- Participates in the review of new QA software and consulted with IT staff and client areas in resolving questions during the testing process.
- Led Offshore Team, assigning work, resolving problems
- Processed claims forMedicareand Medicaid
Environment: MS SQL Server, HTML, Globus, MS Office, MS Outlook, SQL
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes