Qa Analyst Resume
- A highly - motivated QA Analyst/Tester wif 6+ years of software quality / functionality testing expertise via Manual Testing and Automation Testing for Client/Server and Web application.
- Proficient in conducting different types of testing like Functional, Integration, Performance, Regression, System, GUI, Security, Compatibility, Load/Stress, Installation, Ad-hoc and Assurance testing.
- In depth noledge of SDLC, manual testing and bug life cycle.
- Expert in test script development and coordinating wif development team to fix bug.
- Experienced in defining Testing Methodologies, Designing Test Plans and Test Cases, Test Automation.
- Test Execution of test case based on the user requirements and system requirements document for functional, security, performance and usability testing in black box testing.
- Identified test automation requirements and tool selection to reduce risk and cost.
- Experience in working on automation framework.
- Experience in Defect management (Tracking and Reporting), error guessing, and error seeding.
- Experience in preparing the Test Closure Report (TCR) and testing checklist.
- TEMPHas good working noledge of Automation tools like QTP, QC and Load Runner.
- Experience in inserting synchronization points in the script using QTP.
- Gathering test data from SQL server using SQL queries.
- Worked on Scripting, Execution, and Reporting.
- Experience in parameterization of objects to verify the application wif multiple sets of data.
- Comprehensive understanding of Quality Center Defect Module, which supports the entire defect lifecycle- from initial problem detection through fixing the defect and verifying the fix.
- Proficient in all cycles of test life cycle from test planning to defect tracking and managing defect lifecycle.
- Performance testing noledge in creating virtual users and testing load, stress, scalability testing using load runner.
- Part of UAT helping the users to test in UAT environment, trained users and prepared user-training documents.
- Developing and maintaining Test Scripts, analyzing bugs and interacting wif development team members in fixing the defects.
- Gathering test results and provide testing feedback to the Project Manager.
- Experience in working wif agile management framework.
- Knowledge of Requirement Traceability Matrix.
Methodologies: Agile/Scrum and Waterfall
Testing Tools: HP Quality Center, IBM Rational Quality manager(RQM) Quick Test Pro (QTP), Soap UI
Operating Systems: Windows /XP, UNIX, Linux, window - vista
Scripting Languages: VBscript, HTML, XML, WSDL, SQL, and Visual Basic.
Database: Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Sybase, MySQL
Database Tools: SQL Plus, TOAD, SQL Developer, SSMS, Rapid SQL
Reporting Tools: Business Objects, Cognos, MicroStrategy
Language/Scripts: VBscript, JAVA Script, C++, Visual Basic, HTML, XML, WSDL, SQL, and Visual Basic.
Defect Tools: Quality Center, Rational Clear Quest, Jira, Bugzilla
Software package: MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-Power Point
- Involved in analyzing system requirement and developed detailed test plans for system testing.
- Designed and developed test strategies, test plan, and test cases.
- Monitored, maintained, and evaluated the application’s behavior in different phase of testing.
- Conducted User Interface testing to evaluate the user-friendliness of the application.
- Performed security testing to keep the completely online (customer access system) process secured.
- Involved in regression testing by reviewing source code after each build.
- Performed functional and system testing to ensure it against given requirement.
- Designed and developed user scripts using Load Runner.
- Tested the application for multiple data using QTP.
- Identified the product related bugs and prepared reports and graphs using QC.
- Identified priority and severity of the defect identified.
- Analyzed throughput, response time, hit per second, transaction summary etc.
- Participated in meetings and reviews to evaluate documents, plans, code, risk, specifications, and approval process for project deliverables wifin deadlines.
- Perform Load, soak, and stress testing to analyze the performance of the system under load.
- Interacted wif developers and users to resolved critical and major bugs.
- Performed Functional, Integration, UAT and System testing on the application
Environment: Load Runner, QTP, QC, Windows Vista/ XP, SQL, HTML
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
- Created templates for Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test Case, Defect Report, Periodic and End of Project Reports.
- Supported lead in the implementation new tools (HP QC, HP QTP) wifin the Branch. Performed demos and orientation for projects moving on to the tools.
- Involved in GUI testing, Integration testing, Regression testing, Ad -hoc testing, Negative testing, End to End testing, Load testing and UAT- User Acceptance testing.
- Involved in Back end testing to write the SQL queries and execute the queries using TOAD.
- Worked wif business stakeholders in creating user acceptance criteria and conducted/coordinated UAT.
- Responsible for defect tracking and reporting the defects, and also worked closely wif the development team to ensure high quality and timely releases.
- Delivered most of sprints wifin 70% of estimated time, overcoming complex technical challenges to meet \customers' business requirements.
- Involved in Issue assessment, Risk analysis and Change management to articulate and resolve the business needs.
- As a QA created a Checklist as a process of Verification and validation test process.
- Involved in Collecting and importing test Data and its validation.
- Provided the management wif test metrics, reports, and schedules as necessary and participated in the design walkthroughs and meetings.
- Worked closely wif System Architects, ETL, Operations and other Quality Analyst teams to provide Use cases and Algorithms to satisfy Business requirements.
- Assured benefit structure was in compliance wif HIPAA EDI 4010 and 5010 wif ICD-9
- Worked wifFACETSTeam for HIPAAClaims Validation and VerificationProcess (Pre-Adjudication)
- Created Functional specifications for the834 enrolmentfiles wif their changed benefits in the Medicare program.
- Involved inclaim adjudication processoffacetsapplication.
Environment: Windows XP, MS-Project, MS-Visio, Rational Rose, Clear Case, Requisite Pro, Clear Quest, Test Director, QTP, QC, Oracle, Toad, Facets, Java, Web 2.0.
- Analyzed the business requirements and project specs and involved in creating Test Plans and Test Cases for Billing and Data Management.
- Worked wif the Business Analyst to review test requirements, develop test plans, test data and expected results necessary to thoroughly test the business requirements for billing system enhancements or new products.
- Coordinated wif team for Functional and Regression Testing using Quick Test Pro (QTP).Worked on UAT for data sharing in the integrated environment. me was responsible for providing data to the UAT team, examine the defects raised by them and resolving other issues.
- Worked wif the environment support team to establish testing environments and resolve issues wif the environments before the start and during execution.
- Identified critical test cases for regression testing using the priority field of QC.
- Execute the test plans to produce actual results and worked wif Business Analyst to validate actual test results verses expected results and ensured the test requirements are met.
- Created schedule for our effort and included dat in manager’s management plan.
Environment: SQL, TOAD, Rational Clear Quest Test Director, Windows 98/2000, Win Runner.
- Involved in creating Test Plan according to the business requirements and system specification documents.
- Developed Test Cases in test plan, executed in test lab using Quality Center.
- Logged the bugs in Defects tab in Quality center.
- Executed the test cases in several phases as the developers fixing the bugs.
- Tracked and reported upon testing activities, including testing results, test case coverage, required resources, defects discovered and their status, performance baselines, etc.
- Participated in system specification meetings; analyzed user requirements, coordinated wif team members.
- Performed Manual system, functional and Integration testing wif QC.
- Used Online Monitor graphs to analyze or study the behavior of the application.
- Conducted Database testing by using different SQL commands.
- Tested general categories like Feature Stability, Comprehensive Verification and Regression, Functionality, and Performance.
- Checked database to determine successful transaction of test data from the application using SQL commands.
- Used Quality Center for reporting and tracking bugs.
- Involved in setting up the Automated Testing Environment for creating, and running automated tests using QTP.
- Routinely work wif Team/Site Managers to insure test progress reporting needs are being met.
- Build working relationship wif Confidential Home Mortgage partners in other departments.
Confidential, Addison, TX
QA Manual Tester
- Preparing a Test Plan as per the requirement/Specifications.
- Used Quality Center for Test management and Defect Tracking.
- Supporting and testing multiple applications individually.
- Manually executed the test cases and also used Quality Center to open defects.
- Reviewing FSD and BRD documents to prepare test plans and test scripts.
- Performing complex analysis of business requirements and system analysis.
- Performing data conditioning, regression testing and test validations.
- Testing contract management application which was developed in .Net.
- Analyzing the business requirements, specifications, creating and executing Test plans, Test cases and Test Scripts.
- Estimated time lines for testing the entire Call flows.
- Created test scenarios and test cases based on vision flows, call flows and flow charts.
- Analyzing the specifications and communicating the spec-related issues to the client.
- Involved in high level meetings wif Project Manager, Business Analysts, Developers and all other team members to resolve issues.
- Attending the regular client call and discuss weekly status wif the client.
- Checked for timely delivery and different milestones.
- Motivate team members.
- Checked for timely delivery and different milestones and motivate team members.
- Produce Test Scripts in such a form dat they can be used by trained users during UAT and signed-off wif results recorded.
- Performed compatibility testing wif different vendors.
- Extensively involved in Regression Testing.
- Determined security issues and proposed technical solutions.
Environment: Quality Center 9.0, Oracle 9i, QTP, C#, UNIX, SQL, Agile, MS-Office, Windows
- Interacted wif both the Business and Development teams to understand the requirements and design of the application
- Involved in writing/designing/debugging detailed design specifications and test plan/ test cases, test scripts to be executed by internal team for functional testing on multiple platforms
- Developed test cases which cover 100% requirements
- Worked closely wif Functional Architects and Developers to isolate, track and troubleshoot defects and monitored until resolved
- Performed functional testing of billing module, which contained information about customer calls, duration and rates
- Validating the bill format against standards using Putty
- Executed SQL Queries to verify the dataflow from the backend and validated the customer bill
- Performed Integration, System, Regression, and User Acceptance testing (UAT) of an application.
- Bug reporting, tracking and documentation on the Bug tracking System using Quality Center
- Participated in Weekly Status meeting wif the Development and Management teams to discuss bugs and other issues
Environment: UNIX, Java, Oracle, SQL, Toad, Quality Center, AMDOCS billing & CRM, IE, Netscape Navigator & Fire Fox
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes