Uat Lead Resume
- Over 14+ years of IT experience as a Lead QA & Business Analyst. Proficient in Software Development Life Cycle using Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Have expertise in Requirement Management, Development and its Documentations. Have experience in end to end Software Testing Life Cycle and its process, Experience in Automation, ETL Testing, Mobile & Device Testing, Validation, Acceptance, Conformance, Compatibility, Functional, Unit, Integration, manual and automation Regression, Performance, GUI, Back - End, Smoke and Load Testing.
- Had successfully worked as a Lead QA & Onsite Coordinator role and performed teh responsibilities of both QA and Business Analyst at Onsite for teh offshore development/QA team.
- Diversified technical experience in Software development principals, Business Analysis and Documentation of Web, Client/Server applications and Mobile Testing.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, communication, and documentation skills along with good process management skills to gather requirements.
- Expertise in Telecom, Mortgage, Investment Banking, Payment Systems, Time & Billing Management, Content Management, Data Migration and Data Integration Product, E-Commerce and Insurance domains.
- Expertise in Preparing Requirement Traceability, Project QA status and Defects Matrix.
- Coordination with QA, Dev and business team for teh defect review, evaluation and acceptance.
- Performed Impact Analysis for teh change requirements and created initial Impact Analysis Document (IAD) for other teams to refer.
- Experience in creating technical documents like Gap Analysis, Test Case templates, Effort Estimation, Traceability Matrix, Metrics, Defect Report and Test Summary Report
- Expertise in GUI and Functional Testing, System, Regression, Integration, Security, Compatibility, End to End based UAT testing, Backend testing for Web and Client/Server based applications.
- Experties in planning user based end to end based UAT business process testing.
- Support test lead for Assist business users to execute UAT test scenarios and test data as part of JVT.
- Extensive experience on Telecom billing BSS and OSS.
- Extensive experience on Retail POS Application.
- Having good experience with web services testing using SOAP UI tool and WSDL files.
- Proficient in databases such as Oracle, SQL Server and DB2 and used ETL tool Informatica, different BI tools such as Cognos, Crystal Reports and Business Objects.
- Performed Manual and automated testing using HP Quality Center, Selenium2.0, Team Foundation Server, Microsoft Test Manager, JIRA and Bugzilla.
- Expertise in Automated Tool like Selenium RC, Cucumber and Web Driver
- Strong Experience in Automating web application testing using Selenium Web Driver with TestNG Frame work.
- Knowledge and experience on Keyword and Data Driven Frame work for Selenium automation testing.
- Project planning and project management experience involving onsite/offshore team.
- Extensive experience in SDLC using Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
Test Methodology: Agile, Waterfall, Std. V-Model and Risk Based
DWH/ETL Tools: Informatica Power Center, Business Objects, Crystal Reports & Qlick View
Databases: Oracle 10g/9i, SQL Server 2005, MS Access 2002
Business Domain: Telecom, BFSI, Healthcare, Insurance, E-commerce
Process: CMMI V1.3, ISO-9001-2009 & PCI
Test Management: HP’s Quality Center/HP ALM, ZEPHYR, JIRA, SOAPUI, Selenium, Cucumber.
Software Technologies: Mainframes, SharePoint 2010,Microsoft Test Manager, Java, ASP.Net, Java Script, UNI, HTML, DHTML, XML, J2EE, JSP & TOAD 6.0. SQL/DB & Mobile App/Site, Selenium 2.0
- Understanding teh Functional Requirement Specifications and System Requirement Specifications.
- Creation of Test Strategy, Test Plans and Test Cases inQuality Centerfor theFunctional, Integration, end-to-end, UAT, Security and smoke testing.
- Created End to end business processes User Acceptance Testing based on teh business requirements
- Closely work with Product Owners to help them develop detailed acceptance criteria for their user stories.
- Provide status to teh product owners on testing progress and estimate teh deadlines based on teh project schedule.
- Logging Defects inJIRAand tracking them to closure.
- Preparation of teh meeting minutes (MoM) for Daily Status Meeting with offshore team
- Lead defect resolution meetings for teh reported bugs and technical issue.
- Lead co-ordination with multiple projects, understanding teh project level Requirements, co-ordination with team (offshore & stake holders) through teh test life-cycle.
- Created transactions Activate Account/MDN, Change, Suspend, Disconnect, Reconnect, Reassign, Transfer & Bill cycle changes using ACSS(Automated Customer Support System) front end system .
- Attended daily Health check call and place orders to place orders via ACSS and POS to make sure teh environment is stable.
- Activation, Change, disconnect, reactivate, reassign orders placed for different scenarios through ACSS.
- Orders will be placed in teh respective release environment (East, West, North) and Bill those in teh cycle run that was scheduled to run on that day.
- Usages posted through VDRT tool to make sure teh Over usage, under usage is properly Billed.
- Having knowledge on JITR application for Consumer data usage rated and Billed and send to Vision Downstream.
- Having knowledge on MPR application to rate teh Message Processing for teh calling info received from switch.
- Well versed with handling web elements in Selenium web driver.
- Developed automation scripts using Selenium for regression or repeatable execution test cases
- Experience Data Driver testing Cross browser testing and parallel test execution using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Selenium Grid.
- Integrate teh automation Selenium automation scripts with teh Frame work.
- Created, Maintained and executed Regression Testing using Selenium for several releases. Maintained teh Selenium regression Suite based on teh regular requirements changes.
- Validating web services using SOAPUI by testing request and response SOAP XMLs, used assertions and synchronization points to check teh attributes of teh application across several builds and versions.
- Involved in Bill Validation to make sure all teh charges and discounts calculated properly.
- Worked with Vision Subsystems CST, DVS, PMS, CARS, MPR, TAS
- Mentored applicaiton changes to Business Users after every successful release.
Environment: Mainframes, Java, J2EE XML, JIRA, Selenium2.0, Soap Ui Pro, HP ALM, Selenium Web Driver, Unix, JMeter
Sr. Acceptance Test Lead
- Primary particiapant in teh Sprint planning and daily standup meetings.
- Interacted with business users and SMEs to undersntad teh MISMO ULDD data points, rules and XML exports.
- Created End to End Business Process based UAT scenarios to suport teh UAT testing.
- Reviewed teh Test scenarios with Business users and Stakeholders, after teh approvals processes, created Acceptance test cases that reflect teh test scenarios and ULDD rules.
- Created End to End test cases in HP ALM, and assigned test cases to UAT resources.
- Identified teh Mortgage loan data population from sourcing database that meets teh testing criteira, and worked with DBAs to copy them to teh UAT testing environment.
- Conditioned mortgage loans to exactly reflect teh ULDD rules and error messages.
- Created additional mortgage loan data for teh nagative scenarios to test teh ULDD rules.
- Used XML editors extensively to modify teh loans.
- Validated teh XML ULDD exports after teh UAT validations.
- Created RTM before and after teh UAT execution. Linked UAT test cases with business rules to ensure teh proper coverage.
- Executed teh UAT in teh given testing schedules, and performed Smoke and Regression as needed.
- Logged defects in Rational Clear Quest, reported defects status to Project mangers, development leads, and Stakeholders.
- Coordinated closely with development and release management teams for defect fixes, and code deployment.
- Created, updated and maintained Selenium Automation scripts for teh redundent scenarios.
- Participated in several sprint planning and retrosprective meetings, and involved actively in all Agile methodoly acitivites with SCRUM master and product owners.
Environment: Java, J2EE XML, MSXML 4.0, UML, Soap Ui Pro, Microsoft Test Manager, IBM Clear quest, HP ALM, Selenium Web Driver, JMeter
Sr. Technical lead
- Developed, Executed Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Scripts.
- Used HP ALM Quality Center for test case management, defect tracking and traceability.
- Testing on Scrum/Agile projects.
- Involved in teh Feature overview to clarify requirements for preparing teh requirements abstract.
- Streamlined teh process of referring to updated specs for testing by owning a functional spec portal called pvp. This enabled teh QA program teams to referring teh right specification document and hence improving teh quality of teh content delivered.
- Responsible for teh Process management, and delivery of quality work products.
- Initiated quality improvement activities by encouraging teh team to collaborate with development teams and feature owners to ensure teh invalid defect count reduced considerably.
- Plan teh team's forward load in order to meet program priorities and project deadlines
- Performed functional testing of web services messages based on WSDL documents.
- Expertise in creating scripts in Selenium-RC & WebDriver
- Good knowledge on Selenium IDE and Selenium Grid .
- Developed multiple frameworks like Data driven, Keyword driven and Hybrid
- Enhanced test cases using Java Programming features and TestNG Annotations.
- Track and assign resources depending on teh priorities defined in teh project.
- Identify risks and issues proactively and communicate teh same to teh client with adequate mitigation plans
- Preparation of Weekly Status Reports, Status updates and Monthly Metrics and sharing teh same to senior management team and customer.
- Day to day client coordination along with management and resolution of queries/clarifications raised by teh offshore team.
Environment: C, C++, Java, J2EE XML, MSXML 4.0, UML, Accurev, SNMP, Magic Draw, xplanner, Soap Ui Pro, Jira, IBM Clear quest, HP ALM, Selenium Web Driver
- Created High Level Scenarios for V5 testing from R4 to R8
- Involved in test strategy/planning preparation, test execution & artifacts delivery.
- Provided support of requested orders/files/data to external teams like RMiMF/VZ450/finance/FDW.
- Involved in regression data selection of 1000+ accounts per region for bill/IRB validations and files to downstream systems.
- Placed 150+ orders from almost all ordering applications (COA/C2G/GoFlow/GBCOM/Mobile ordering) for this Single Biller Vision.
- Worked with PM team to test interfaces via ICD documentation
- Hosted daily internal ITO calls to nail down testing deficiencies
- Continued mapping and managing to teh ITO V5 ITO Resource Plan.
- Identify teh test data for each and every scenario from masked data from Production.
- Involved in DIRECTV Release 8a Post-Billing Adjustments (PBA)
- Participated in a daily meeting to align ITO and Finance on Data Staging needs
- Attended daily V5 ITO call to get status of IR’s .
- Review IRs raised by testers with teh development team and drive to closure.
- Make sure teh test status align with Glide path all teh times.
- Compare and validate Bills that was created out of 2 environments
- Test results was loaded in shared Portal and also attached them QC for teh respective artifact.
- Worked with closely RA team to load teh artifact for teh scenarios that was identified.
Environment: CMIS Web, Test Director, Main Frame, Java, Unix
Confidential, SFO, CA
Sr. Quality Assurance Engineer
- Analyzed business requirements, functional specification documents for Mortgage loan origination and servicing to prepare test plan and Test cases.
- Prepared QTP hybrid automation framework for Mortgage Loan origination and servicing testing.
- Designed functional and integration test cases in MS Excel and imported them into Quality Center for manual testing and reported defects found.
- Created reusable actions and functions and enhanced test scripts by inserting checkpoints, synchronization points, adding conditional statements and reporting statements in VB Scripts in QTP.
- Identified teh test cases to be automated and lead teh efforts for automating teh testing process using QTP as automation tool.
- Wrote SQL queries to confirm successful data transactions at backend. Validated database table contents/constraints by executing queries manually.
- Performance tested a new application using Load Runner
- Validated XML messages using Soap UI.
- Performed functional testing of web services messages based on WSDL documents.
- Validated soap response in Soap UI using various assertions such as XPath, Contains, SOAP Fault, and Schema Compliance etc.
- Performed cross-browser testing
- Interacted with teh developers for resolving reported defects and various technical issues.
- Presented defects and application status reports in formal meetings and discussed potential risks involved and solutions to those risks to obtain highly secure and stable quality application.
Environment: Windows XP Professional, DB2, SQL Server, XML, HTML, Load Runner, QTP, SoapUI, Unix, Quality Center9.0, Microsoft Excel, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome
Senior Quality Engineer
- Lead teh iIE - messaging team and coordinating teh tasks assigned for every build
- Responsible for Smoke testing, Issue re-test and Regression for every Point and Phase release
- Lead teh testing team for Functional discussions, coordinating with UK Solution Office for clarifications during test preparation activities.
- Review teh Functional requirements and respective test cases prepared by teh team
- Prepared & executed test cases in both Alpha & Beta phase
- Provide daily status reports, Build health report, Build analysis metrics to management
- Triaging and follow up of issues with teh PMG and Dev teams to facilitate earlier fix
- Provided support for teh first release of teh NPFIT program and completed LSP delivery Signoff with Confidential
- To Meet teh project schedule on time and document teh risk related areas
- Analyze teh business needs of teh clients to help identify business problems and propose solutions in terms of Automation Testing
Environment: VB 6.0, ASP, XML, .NET, SQL Server, iAssist, QTP 9.2, QC, HL7 V2.6 and HL7 V3
- Involved in Test Cases preparation & execution
- Preparation of Test Log after Execution of Tests
- Extensively performed Manual Testing process
- Exposure in performance testing through teh open source software like
- WAPT and have experience in baseline performance testing through cURL package
- Conduct various types of testing like GUI Testing, Functionality testing, Regression Testing
- Detect bugs & classified based on their severity. Have exposure in network traffic analyzing tools like Etheiral, Net sniffer. Through which acquired experience to analyze TCP/IP and other protocol traffics
- Have experience to use VMware which enable to create and execute Operating system instance within teh confines of a protected environment
Environment: JSP, HTML, Windows XP, SQL, Win runner, WAPT, Bugzilla
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes