Senior Testing Specialist Resume
- Over 9 years of professional experience in Information Technology, with extensive experience in performing Manual and Automation Testing Process.
- Experience in complete Software Development Life Cycle which includes Systems Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Documentation of various applications in Client/Server, Internet/Intranet (Web) Environment
- Expertise in Software Development Methodology with Agile technology
- Experience in Leading the QA Manual and Automation Process
- Motivated and experienced in Quality Assurance effort and build an industry leading QA Automation process
- Developed excellent Automation Frame Works to implement QA Business Process
- Strong experience in developing Test Plans, Automation Testing Strategies, Automation Testing Matrix and Test Scripts
- Experience in Testing of various Web and Client/Server Applications written using VB/PERL/C/C++, J2EE/JSP/Servlets/Enterprise Beans/Java Script/VB Script/XML, Web Services and SOA
- Experience in software analysis, Requirements Management, Quality Assurance, Modeling, Configuration Management and Change Management
- Expertise in different types of Testing Methodologies: Black box, Module, Integration, Stress, Load & Performance, Regression and UAT.
- Extensive experience using SQL and PL/SQL in Data validation and manipulation with databases like Oracle, MS - SQL Server.
- Strong experience in using Selenium IDE and Web-driver to test Web Applications on multi browsers
- Proficient in Mercury Tools such as Quick Test Professional, Quality Center, Load Runner.
- Experience in HP Mercury Quality center Site Administration, Quality center Open Test Architecture (OTA)
- Exposure in using CA LISA testing tool to test Web services, MQ messaging services
- Experience in working with on-site and off-shore teams of QA functional test engineers on multiple project
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relational Skills. Proven communication, presentation Skills and Leadership Qualities
Automation testing Tools: Quick Test Professional, Quality Center, iTKO Lisa Test, LoadRunner, Quality Center OTA, Microsoft Test Manager, Team Foundation Server, JIRA
Open Source Tools: Selenium IDE and Web-Driver, Soap UI1.6, Eclipse3.1.0
Database: Oracle 8i/9i/10g, MS-SQL Server7.x/2000 and MS Access 95/98/2000 (all MS Office Tools)
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML, Java Script, XML, PERL, J2EE
Languages: TSL, SQL, PL/SQL, SHELL, C, C++, Java, VC++
Browsers: Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator and AOL
Operating Systems: Win XP/NT, Win 95, Win 98, Win 2000, UNIX, LINUX
Scripting: VB Script, Java Script, Windows Shell Scripting, WMILoadRunner Vugen Scripting, UNIX Shell Scripting
Confidential, Irving, TX
Senior Testing Specialist
- Involved in SQA Analysis, Design, and Testing of the application.
- Analyzed the business requirements and developed the Detail Test Plan and the Test Strategy
- Involved in Agile (scrum) methodology to document reality changes in business requirements and design
- Functioned as the Onsite / Offshore coordinator
- Tracked the progress of the test team through weekly status reports
- Implemented effective and efficient testing processes, documentation, tools, and testing methodologies
- Executed Test Cases as part of Integration testing to ensure data consistency on front-end by writing and executing SQL queries on the Oracle 10g database
- Performed Scheduling Tasks to run the Batches, which in turn allocates the data
- Simulated multiple transactions with the bank and monitored the server’s integration and the response time
- Developed automated test suites using Quick Test Professional
- Developed and Executed automated test suites using Selenium IDE and Web-Driver
- Implemented Hybrid Automation frame work and developed and executed Automated Data Driven VB Scripts in Quick Test Pro for different test scenarios
- Used Text, Bitmap, Database, XML check points in QTP tests to perform functional and regression testing
- Documented and communicated test reports using Quality Center Dashboard
- Functioned as the point-of-contact during the defect tracking process
- Generated the detailed reports of the Bugs, Pass-Fail report and comparison chart.
- Performed performance testing of the web application using LoadRunner to check the stress of the server
- Worked with development team to ensure ‘testing issues’ are resolved on the basis of using defect reports
Environment: Quick Test Pro 11.0, Quality Center 11.0,CA Lisa Test 6.0, .net, C++, Java, J2EE, SQL, Oracle 10g, IBM DB2, Windows NT/XP, UNIX, XML, HTML
Confidential, Frisco, TX
Sr QA Automation Analyst
- Analyzed system requirements, involved in Analysis, Design, and Testing phases of the application
- Developed Test strategy, Test Plans and Test Estimates in an efficient way
- Reviewing functional specs and Technical designs and providing feedback from QA methodologies
- Performed Code-Coverage analysis to determine and prioritize what tests should be added/automated
- As a part of Agile Methodology Analyzed system requirements, involved in Analysis, Design, and Testing phases of the application with development
- Define and implement roles, responsibilities, and deliverable expectations for all team members
- Involved in "drop-in meetings" - short, low-preparation, informal Agile discussions of requirements
- Coordinated both on-site and off-shore QA teams to perform the Back-End integration testing to ensure data consistency on front-end
- Involved in Production and Integration build deployments to assist QA on-site and off-shore teams to execute QTP Automation Test Suites
- Installed and Maintained Quality Center Windows 2000 servers to manage the QTP tests
- Interacted with Onsite and Offshore QA and Development team to solve the problems encountered in the process of build deployments
- Developed excellent QTP Automation Data Driven Frame Work for QA Automation
- Used CA Lisa Test for Web Services, MQ messaging and REST services functional testing.
- Used Load Runner Analysis to view and analyze the activity graphs and reports, Performance Graphs and reports, Web Graphs
- Involved in creating test logs and Test Summary reports and send them to developers.
- Used Quality Center/Test Director as a defect tracking tool to report application defects and enhancements request and discussed with developers to resolve technical issues
- Responsible for monitoring the server by running the scripts under load conditions and to identify the bottlenecks using Load Runner
- Performed QTP, QC training and support for on-site and off-shore testing teams
Environment: Quick Test Pro 10.0, Quality Center 10.0,Lisa Test, .net, C++, Java, J2EE, SQL, Oracle 10g, IBM DB2, Windows NT/XP, UNIX, XML, HTML
Confidential, Dallas, TX
QA Automation Engineer
- Reviewed Business and Functional Requirements and analyzed them in the system’s perspective
- Developed Test Scenarios/Test Cases and Test Data for the System Testing and coordinated with the Functional Users to understand the Process
- Coordinated on-site and off-shore test resources on conducting test meticulously and exhaustively for entire application
- Designed Test Cases using the features in Quality Center/Test Director 9.0and tracked defects
- Developed test scripts using Quick Test Professional 9.5 (QTP 9.5) to perform functional and regression testing
- Implemented checkpoints, parameterization, regular expressions and output values in QTP test scripts
- Executed QTP test scripts from within Test Director Project on multiple versions.
- Tested Webservices using SOAPUI
- Facilitated QA Test Plan reviews meetings attended by members of Product, Development and Senior Management.
- Facilitated Defect Triage meeting. Informed Senior Management of Risks / Issues discovered while testing
- Designed and developed run-logs to reconcile test results and logged all test results and bugs.
- Attended performance meeting/ weekly reviews by submitting weekly reports.
- Trained new team members on the entire testing and report verification process.
- Reviewed the functional and operational specifications and prepared work plans for UAT testing.
Environment: Quick Test Pro9.5, Quality Center/Test Director 9.0, LoadRunner 8.0, SoapUI1.6, Eclipe3.1.0, C++, Java, J2EE, SQL, Oracle 10g, Windows NT/XP, UNIX, XML, HTML
Confidential, Gaithersburg, MD
- Reviewed Business Requirement Documents and the Technical Specification documents.
- Developed the Test Plan, Test Cases and Test Scripts based on Rational Unified Process.
- Developed Test Strategies and Test Plans for effective and efficient testing practice
- Prepared Test Scenarios based on Business rules documentation.
- Derived and developed Requirements, Functional, Regression Test Cases from Use Cases and Test Scenarios.
- Performed Function testing, Integration testing, System testing and User Acceptance tests.
- Develop and maintain QA project plan
- Inserted check points in SQA Basic whenever necessary using Quick Test Pro 8.2
- Enhanced Quick Test Scripts using parameterization, checkpoints, regular expressions and output values.
- And also divided the script in multiple actions to reduce the complexity
- Defect and Change Tracking was done using Test Director 8.0
- Interacted with the developers for bug fixes and problem resolution
- Tested the claims for newly created benefit packages and changes made to existing benefit packages
- Wrote SQL & PL/SQL queries and joins to retrieve data by using SQL* Plus, SQL Worksheet, MS SQL Query Analyzer/Enterprise Manager and MS Access
- Prepared Application to Database Mapping (Data Dictionary) by Microsoft Excel
- Interacted with client user personnel to ensure continuing adherence to requirements and user standards
- Executed system functional / integration test cases, communicating results to the software development
Environment: Quick Test Professional 8.2, Test Director 8.0, Oracle 9i, Seibel, PL/SQL, Windows NT/XP, XML
Software Test Engineer
- Reviewed the functional specification documents
- Performed a thorough study and analysis of the modules assigned
- Created test plan, test cases in test director by analyzing Business functional requirement documents
- Analyze Software requirements to perform White Box and Black Box testing
- Created TSL test scripts for various testing stages like Functional testing, Integration testing, User Acceptance testing and Regression testing
- Used SQL Queries to verify the data from the Oracle database
- Executed tests as required and reported results, Investigated reported bugs, and verified fixes using Defect Tracking Tools like Test Director
- Tested the entire functionality of the application on different browsers and operating systems
- Documented and reported bugs found out during the process of testing in the bug database of the QA Instance
Environment: Win Runner 6.0, Test Director 6.0, MS-SQL Server 7.0, SQL, Java, Struts, HTML, Windows NT
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes