Qa Analyst Resume
0/5 (Submit Your Rating)
- Software professional with over six years of experience in Information Technology with emphasis on Quality Assurance in Functional testing on web and GUI based applications.
- Well versed with QA methodologies and QA processes.
- Excellent knowledge on manual testing.
- Expertise in writing Test cases and Test Scripts throughout Software Development Life Cycle.
- Experience in using Management & Defect tracking tools like Bugzilla, Quality Center
- Expertise in both Manual and Automation Testing.
- Experience in analyzing test results and communicating via Bug tracking systems.
- Tracking and resolving issues in Requirements phase.
- Effectively used the Agile Terminologies and Software development methodologies.
- Good knowledge on Selenium IDE and creating Scripts in selenium web driver.
- Experience in selenium automation using web driver and server. Heavy programming using Java, JUNIT, Testing
- Analyzing bugs and Interacting with team members in fixing the errors.
- Expertise and experience in performing different kinds of testing like Smoke, Black Box, White Box, GUI, Functionality, Unit, Integration, Regression, Usability, Compatibility, Installation, System, Performance, Load, Stress and User Acceptance (UAT) of GUI and client/server applications.
- Performed Browser based testing on Mozilla, IE, Chrome, and Safari.
- Team player with excellent communication skills with strong problem solving and planning skills.
- Good Knowledge on Database Testing and writing the SQL queries.
- Worked with development teams and business analyst to analyze scenarios and ensure that test requirements are correct and complete.
- Handled multiple projects and achieved milestones successfully.
- Dedicated, conscientious individual of strong sense of responsibility, work flexibility and quickly adapt to changing environments.
Tools: Visual Studio 2005,Tortoise, HP Quality Centre, Bugzilla, Clear Quest, Eclipse
Languages: Java, HTML, XML and SQL
Data Base: Oracle, Ms - Access
Automated Testing Tools: Selenium, Load Runner, Rational suite and JMeter
Protocols: HTTP, WAP, TCP/IP, FTP, SOAP
Operating Systems: WINDOWS-98/XP,2000, Unix and MS-DOS, Oracle 8i/9i, SQL Server, MYSQL
Deployment Tools: Metaflow
- Responsible for Test Planning, Test management, effort estimation, and risk analysis.
- Involved in QA planning, Co-ordination and implementation of QA methodology
- Involved heavily in creating data sets for component and integration test environments.
- Executed test cases for component and integration test environment and provided support to QA team members for execution of test cases.
- Defined the Scope of testing for User Acceptance Testing(UAT)
- Experience in Black box testing with a complete QA cycle from testing, defect logging and verification of fixed bugs.
- Performed Smoke, functional, Regression, and system testing.
- Reviewed manual testing methods and developed and executed automated scripts
- Developed and deployed test automation scripts to do end to end performance testing using Selenium.
- Prepared UAT test cases and testing estimates.
- Used SQL Server Profiler to monitor and record database activities of particular users and applications
- Set up test beds for Agile based projects testing
- Defined test strategies and associated scripts for the verification and validation of the application ensuring that it meets all defined business requirements and associated functionality.
- Developed and maintained automated regression test cases in Selenium Web Driver using Java programming language
- Designing and executing Selenium automation scripts.
- Running and maintaining regression suite on release basis
- Collaborating with project team(s) during test design and execution, working closely with Development, BA and QA teams
- Identify new solutions and Automate the existing process
- Creating quality assurance documents like Traceability matrix, Defect trend charts and metric reports
- Comprehensive understanding of tools like Eclipse IDE, Firebug, Fire path etc
- Analysis, creating and executing test plans in Rally
- Have followed a test automation framework based on Page Object Model, Test NG and Selenium Web driver
- Worked on existing framework model- Page Driver and Services layers.
- Created Selenium-Data beans and updated Services accordingly to make sure existing scripts work without any errors
- Monitored all phases of the Testing process, Test Schedules and their Execution, and Communicated Project Information.
- Tested reports for doing the business rules validations and compare them against the source data. These reports were scheduled and were being run after every load.
- Documented and Communicated test results using Reporting.
- Capturing/debugging data using Firebug and sending across to Development team.
- Involved in writing test plans for positive and negative scenarios for functional, and GUI testing.
- Conducted walkthrough of the Test Plan with Development and Design teams.
- Involved in Functionality and Security testing of the User Authentication.
- Involved in testing the account details screen and statements screen for credit card consumers.
- Written the Test Cases and Test Steps in QC.
- Document test activities and archives data for investigative and historical use.
- Performed functionality testing which involves verification of results with the available data.
- Addressing the clarifications asked for the bugs posted, if required by the customer.
- Interacted with developers regarding priority & severity of bugs and update the status once they are fixed.
- In SCRUM process, tested feature by feature, verified Table structures, Procedures, Packages, Web Services, Data validation and Front end testing
- Interacted with Business users and Technical team in providing clear solutions to requirements.
- Responsible for performing Functional testing by creating Automated Scripts using quick test professional.
- Worked closely with other testers and developers to improve framework with bug fixes
- Reporting the QA status to the Project Team daily/weekly basis.
- Verify the defects which are reproducible on the earlier version and report whether breakage.
- Participated in improving the departments QA processes and procedures.
- Worked closely with the various project teams in a team environment.
Sr QA and Deployment Technician
- Requirement Gathering and Produce Test Plan and high level Test Scenarios.
- Resource planning and identify the Manual and automation scope.
- Engaging the team members for the project with required skill set.
- Work closely with Management team to schedule planning, milestone and deadlines.
- Allocate the task to the Manual and automation team.
- Closely working with offshore manual and automation team.
- Identifying and preparing test data for Manual and Mobile Testing.
- Plan, monitor and track test execution progress on a day-to-day basis.
- Request code and database deployment.
- Defect reporting and tracking on day-to-day basis.
- Test metrics gathering and analysis the functional differences.
- Test Effectiveness Metrics and Gap analysis on the Production and QA Issues.
- Using the available information to improve the process.
- Performing daily defect triage meeting and priorities the defects with Project team.
- Consistently made efforts to streamline the testing process and increase the productivity.
- Constantly endeavored to keep the morale and enthusiasm of the team high during periods of stress and pressure.
- Review test results and identify any dependencies, which may result in risk.
- Automating the functionalities based on the frequent changes.
- Functional and Regression testing on Mobile App testing.
- Globalization and localization testing on Mobile Apple Store.
- App Store Location based testing and iOS simulator testing.
- Monitoring the manual and automation team on the release cutover time.
- Implemented Orthogonal Array on the Mobile and Web Regression Testing.
- Cross platform and Mobile app testing.
- Closely working with SOA Testing team to increase the test effectiveness.
- Document Lesson Learned and develop preventive actions
- Prepare Test Release Note and publishing to the Management team.
- Worked on Confidential projects like Hollywood Hospitals, Etch a Sketch, Xango
- Have experience deploying to various carriers using Metaflow tool.
- Lead in charge for all submission verifications
- Working with production support team to ensure the quality of the delivery.
QA lead and project coordinator
- Reviewing Business/Functional requirements, Technical Specifications and Screen flows of the application.
- Created detailed Test Plans, Test scripts, and conducted test script walkthroughs to ensure that testing coverage is adequate and test scenarios specify the correct expected results.
- Uploaded applications to hand sets, executed test cases and ensured that provided information is correct.
- Used ACE Project for defect reporting and tracking.
- Tested application functionality by using Device Anywhere wireless testing platform.
- Identified product specific problems and helped in the analysis, reproduction, and testing of solutions.
- Troubleshoot failures by adjusting attributes in a .JAD file and provided feedback on feature performance. Created .JAR and.JAD files for new devices using Net Beans.
- Wrote test cases in Excel sheet and logged and maintained defects in Ace project tool.
- Involved in Unit Testing, performed UI/compatibility testing, Usability testing, Functional, Adhoc, Exploratory testing, regression, Installation testing, Interruption testing, positive and negative testing.
- Tested UGC content, Video’s, Voice records, tested application functionality for interruption by sending SMS and call handling.
- Conducted Hoffman box/Network Testing for BREW devices and all other devices.
- Validated UGC in different languages like English, Spanish, French, and Portuguese.
- Coordinated with developers and discussed issues to take timely action
- Generated status reports and reported them to LEAD on daily basis to communicate testing status using Ace project tool.
- Maintain the highest level of professionalism. Reporting to the Studio Manager. Supporting and encouraging the team to meet and upgrade production standards.
- Responsible for work flow and scheduling of projects milestones and deadlines.
- Preparing test cases and test condition.
- To identifying game play bugs and generate the proper sequence for identification.
- Well versed with J2ME and SYMBIAN testing.
- Current responsibilities include, planning, managing, scheduling tests and supervising the entire QA team.
- Have experience testing under many different API’s like Java, Symbian, DOJA and BREW.
- Lead tester for 2 AA titles.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes