Qa Lead Resume
0/5 (Submit Your Rating)
- Seven years of extensive QA experience in Manual Software Testing, Automation Testing and Data Warehousing Applications of client/server and Web application for various clients.
- Strong testing experience in: Smoke Testing, Adhoc Testing, Functional Testing, GUI Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing, Performance Testing, Database Testing, Compatibility Testing as well as expert in Cross browser testing using HP tool Sprinter including setting up the different combinations of OS and browser versions in different machines.
- Excellent knowledge of Agile & Scrum development environment.
- Expert in creating Test Plans, Test Strategy, Test Approach and Test Closure.
- Extensively worked on Health Care Applications like Facets, eprescribe etc... And have end to end knowledge of the eligibility process, Claim Process, Fill and Acute Process.
- Created ETL test data for all ETL mapping rules to test the functionality of theInformaticagraphs.
- Expert in writing Test Cases for Functional, SIT, Backend and Data Driven as per functional specifications.
- Tested the ETLInformaticamappings and other ETL Processes (Data Warehouse Testing)
- Experience in writing the SQL Database end to end DML and high level of DDL.
- Expertise in querying and testingRDBMSsuch asOracle,MS SQL server and DB2.
- Proficient in understanding of business and IT requirements to streamline administration and internal processes, resulting in enhanced automation and operational efficiency.
- Coordinate in administering and managing the bugs using Quality Center and carried out sessions to train the team which covers all modules of QC.
- Participating in SQA audits as SQA rep for various projects across the organization.
- Expert in mobile testing of all phases of STLC using the cloud computing platform from Perfecto Mobile.
- Expert in test planning and participated in execution for API testing using different tools.
- SOAP UI web services call validation, processed XML’s to know the status of WSDL for the interfaces and validated issues of interfaces for the different scenarios by processing the XML’s through SOAP UI.
- Thorough understanding of the SDLC and STLC with expertise in mapping client / business requirements, application design, development, integration, testing and troubleshooting for complex information systems management.
- Extensively worked in Manual Testing Performed different types of Testing like Black Box, White Box, Integration, System, Compatibility, UAT, Ad - Hoc, Regression, Web Services and Web methods testing
- Expert in working with business during UAT phase to help them setting up the data for their testing.
- Extensively worked on ERP QA environment.
- Familiar with automation tools like QTP and selenium.
- Core Unix and Linux knowledge.
Tools: HP Quality Centre, HP Sprinter, IBM Rational Clear Quest, QTP, MS Visio, Microsoft Office, squirrel SQL client and SOAP UI
Languages: .NET, C#, JAVA, SQL, Shell Scripting and VB Scripting
Web Technologies: HTML, ASP, Java Script, J2EE, Java Servlets, JSP
Other: XML files, DB2, SQL server, SQL Plus, Windows 2008/XP/Vista/7/8, Mac.
- Testing Web Technology, Testing Bridgestone Apps on Mobile and Multi Browser Testing.
- Testing Bridgestone ecommerce application and integrated SAP modules SD and MM.
- Working in agile development environment with frequently changing requirements and features set.
- APItesting using postman tool in chrome add-on.
- Responsible to verifyWeb services API request, response data validations in REST, SOAP protocols.
- Responsible for creating Test Environment forWeb Services testing.
- Business Process Testing within Quality Center.
- Preparing, Metrics, Reporting and Graphs in Quality Center.
- Responsible for creating Test Plan, Test Strategy, Test Approach and Test Closure documents.
- Using Quality Center for logging defects, test case writing & execution and traceability matrix.
- Using Clear Quest to track defects updates from developers.
Sr. QA Analyst
- Prepared master effective test plans including detailed test cases based on project artifacts, such as business requirements, functional specifications, source to target mappings, analytic specifications and technical specifications for data of ongoing new development project and for the project falls under support.
- Participated in the planning meeting for the current sprint and for the next sprint.
- Written acceptance criteria for each item for the next sprint.
- Updated acceptance criteria according to PO comments and created test cases for the next sprint.
- Executed acceptance criteria manually (current sprint)
- Participated the review meeting for the current sprint and also participated the retrospective meeting for the current sprint.
- Prepared master test approach for the ongoing new development project and for the project falls under support.
- Reviewed and conducted the walkthrough of the test cases developed by offshore/onshore and also developing technical requirement test cases.
- Involved in API Testing, Server Side Testing, and Global Verification Testing.
- Performance testing for REST API to identify bottleneck in the workflow using JUnit.
- Performed load and stress for REST and SOAP APIs Setup.
- I was responsible for taking care of the DATAMOVEMENT flow of the application from de-central clinics to central clinics of the application.
- Performed data validation testing writing SQL queries. TestingETL batch processes.
- UsingTeradata utilities to load the sample test datain to target tables.
- ComparedSQL resultswith application results by writingSQL queries.
- UsingSQL queriesto test themigrated database for Back End Testing.
- Wrote and modified requiredscriptsand otherSQL validationscripts, andwriting scriptsin SQL to validate the outputs.
- Ensured traceability matrix are mapped after requirements are uploaded to Quality Center by business
- Maintained release management of Quality Center.
- Maintained projects under Test Lab of Quality Center.
- Maintained projects under Test Plan of Quality Center.
- Worked on mobile testing of all phases of STLC using the cloud computing platform from Perfecto Mobile.
- Participated in test cases execution.
- Created daily project status report.
- Participated in weekly lead project meeting organized by PM.
- Managed the defects discovery and resolution during test execution, identifying strategies and resources needed to fix problems in accordance with QA best practices.
- Developed complex SQL queries to retrieve data for validation purposes.
- Participated in Stored Procedure testing and ETL testing.
- Conducted Test Readiness Assessment.
- Conducted defect triage meeting.
- Troubleshooting unintended results and error logs to investigate cause of unintended results.
Quality Analyst Specialist
- Worked with providers and Medicare/Medicaid entities to validate EDI transaction sets or Internet portals. This includes HIPAA 4010; 837, 835, 270/271, and others.
- Provided healthcare provider problem resolution. Work as a medical coding SME, including ICD-9, HCPCS; Procedures and diagnosis testing
- Created, Executed/Validated test cases for Medical claims, Hospital claims, Dental claims, Membership, Billing, Testing interface, Extracts, Letters & Reports
- Performed impact analysis. Work with trading partners, clients, management, technical and non-technical personnel to create use cases and system validation artifacts and testing documentation and also performed medical coding testing
- Created test plans and test procedure templates and guidelines to be used by the QA team
- Involved in testing the Facets 4.81 up gradation.
- Tested the loading of Claims data into Facets.
- Worked in Subscriber/Member, Claims Processing, Provider Network modules in Facets.
- Also worked on 837 and 835 projects, including syntax and business rules for X12 HIPAA 4010 and 5010 validation for loops, segments, elements, qualifiers and code sets. Create export and XML processes for Lotus Notes
- Designed Test cases, test plan creation and Companion Guide development from stage to production, including both internal and external requirements
- UAT testing for HIPAA 4010 and 5010 projects including legacy testing and HIPAA requirements and compliance mandates
- Quality Center administrator and used Quality Center for defect tracking and reporting
- Conducted Back-End Testing and Regression Testing using various phases of the application
- Completed several HIPAA 4010 and 5010 Projects, included Medicaid and Commercial entities.
- Projects include claims and enrollment testing as well as NPI and medical coding and ICD-9 EDI testing
Web Tester / Business Analyst
- Involved in Design and development of test plans based on high-level documents(BRD & FRS)
- Involve in writing and implementing the Test plan, Test cases, Test Procedures, Test sets using Use cases and requirement specifications.
- Tested the Web Portals for HTTP errors.
- Tested the applications on different Web Browsers.
- Validated Mobile App after addition of loyalty in the existence app of Walgreen tested in Android, Apple & Web App.
- Identify test scenarios for the team's generated web site solutions.
- Maintenance of a repository having system test plans.
- Extensively Tested Web Portals and Web Interfaces.
- Validated the sessions, cookies and security for Web Portals.
- Used maven to download the java bindings and all its dependencies, and created the project maven pom.xml file.
- Assist in proving daily LOE.
- Reported daily/weekly status to project management team.
- Setup Daily meetings with offshore / onsite team members for issue resolution
- Interface with the Offshore Team and knowledge transition the requirements.
- In UAT, I am assisting Business users in their beta testing approach and helping them understand known differences as well as cosmetic defects.
- I kept my eye on overall TURN AROUND TIME to ensure they get their defects fixed by DEV team in the shortest period of time.
- I am also involved with release management team to handle code releases from Prepared to Production in a timely manner.
- I was assigned the job to conduct various JAD sessions with different users and clients as to collect the project initiation artifacts.
- I created the functional specifications and different workflows of the site as per the user perspective.
- Developed and executed SQL queries for backend testing.
Quality Assurance Analyst
- Reviewed Business Requirement Documents and the Technical Specification.
- Verified test plans and other test documentation are prepared.
- Performed User Interface Testing
- Actively participated in creating requirements traceability matrices.
- Performed continuous Integration testing
- Validated Saleforce.com changes as per technical requirement & did E2E testing for the whole changes with landing the file from saleforce.com to TD.
- Documented test cases corresponding to business requirements and other operating conditions.
- Wrote test cases and test scripts for functional testing, UI, Regression & UAT (Co-ordinate with BA to wrote these UAT).
- Wrote SQL queries to fetch data from the table of database.
- Monitor releases and builds going out to production and track production bugs over time using appropriate.
- Wrote SQL commands to fetch data through queries for testing.
- Involved in business requirements, users requests and bug Scrubs meetings.
- Prepared the Defect reports and interacted with developers for Debugging.
- Verified all appropriate testing deliverables including:-
- Weekly Roll-up Status Reports
- Test Schedules and requirements for test staffing.
- Test Environment prepared & maintained.
- Risk and Quality Assessments in conjunction with project test lead.
- Final Release “Certification” Report.
- CD’s and Testing Manual of the project in conjunction with project test Lead.
- Provided following services to Project Management
- Non team based sanity check for all software going out to production.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes