- Over 6 years of experience in Quality Assurance and Software Testing
- Proficient experience on Manual Testing and Test Automation
- Strong experience in SDLC and QA life cycle.
- Worked on Waterfall and Agile methodology
- Hands on experience on Test Planning, Test Designing, Defect reporting and tracking, Test result analysis
- Hands on experience on GUI, Functional, Regression and testing both Web and client/server applications
- Ability to manage, maintain and troubleshoot test execution
- Experienced in Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Smoke Test, System Testing, Regression Testing, GUI Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Experience in Defect Tracking tool HP ALM/QC Center, CSS and Test Management tool GTP of SAP
- Very good experience and knowledge on SAP HR functional modules OM, PA, Time, Confidential and Benefit Modules.
- SAP testing experience using QTP for automation, defining requirements, creating test cases, scripts, test sets.
- Worked with XML, Soap UI, HTTP , WS Navigator and Web services
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, involved in interacting with core development team
- Ability to design, manage, and maintain an overall test framework along with key phases of test planning, test design, building, automating, executing tests, and reporting results
- Very good experience in deriving test scenarios and designing test cases from the requirement specifications
- Hands on experience in using SharePoint for document management.
- Used HTML, CSS for test reporting
- ISTQB Certified.
Test Management Tools: HP ALM/ Quality Center
Automation Tools: QTP, eCATT (SAP)
Scripting: VB Script, VBA
Testing Methodologies: Functional, Regression, Integration, Smoke, System, User Acceptance, Compliance Test
Database: Oracle, DB2
Other Tools: MS Word, Excel, Power Point
Client: Confidential, DE
Sr. QA Tester (Manual and Automation)
- Involved in testing of Web Applications and Web Services
- Involved in writing Test plan and Test cases based on technical specifications and business requirements.
- Identified test case reusability, executed test runs, and validated actual results against expected results.
- Developed detailed Test Cases, Entry & Exit criteria for the application being tested and ensured that standards for documentation were followed.
- Used HP ALM for the Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Execution, Defect management and to generate Reports & Graphs
- Involved in Web Service testing using SOAP UI
- Created and maintained the Requirements Traceability Matrix and Test Matrix
- Performed Functional, Integration, System( Compliance Testing ), Regression testing
- Performed Sanity testing for new builds.
- Involved in analyzing requirements, writing test cases, test execution, reporting and tracking defects in ALM/QC.
- Wrote SQL Queries for Database Testing.
- Used Quick Test Professional (QTP) to execute automation functional and regression Test scripts.
- Coordinated with the Development teams for appropriate handling of the defects and their timely resolution.
- Involved in the documentation of the application and setting up user guides.
Sr. QA Analyst (Manual and Automation testing)
- Managed requirements and developed Test plans in GTP and ALM
- Executing the Test Plans for each support package from eCATT and ALM
- Reporting Defects through CSS and ALM/QC
- Worked closely with development team to resolve various issues.
- Involved in Regression testing, Functional testing , system ( Compliance ) testing
- Participated in weekly reviews, meetings to analyze the defect reports and ensure the quality
- Planned the test activities and evaluated the test cases, test reports.
- Scheduled and executed Manual Test Scripts through ALM/Quality Center; involved in Test Execution, reporting any defect in ALM/Quality Center.
- Performed backend testing by writing SQL Queries to verify data Integrity
- Created required Customizations for test execution
- Automated Master Data creation by using PA30, PA40 Transaction through eCATT
- Handled Personnel Administration Webservices, tested manually using SOAP UI and automated by using eCATT tool
- Customizing the personnel actions as per Global Templates. (ex: Hiring, Leaving, Transfer, Rehiring etc)
- Performed Regression testing against each new build
- Handled Organization Management Web services, tested manually by using SAOP UI and WS Navigator and automated by using eCATT tool
- Creating Organizational units, Positions and assigning employee and task to the position.
- Running Time Evaluation Report RPTIME00
- Handled Personnel Time Management Webservices, tested manually by using SOAP UI and WS Navigator and automated by using eCATT tool
- Creation of Absence Info types 2001, Quota IT2006 for Employee
- Manually tested Benefits Web services by using SPROXY, SOAP UI and WS Navigator
- Automated Benefits Web service using eCATT tool and executed for UAT and regression cycle, and reported defects in GTP/ALM (Test Management Tool)
#1: Personnel Administration
Personnel administration enables the end user to maintain HR master data to perform all the necessary tasks to enter, update and analyze employee data. Employee data will be stored in terms of info types, for each set of data one info type is defined.
#2: Organization Management
The Organizational management component includes numerous interfaces with which structures can be processed. The organization and staffing interface enables the user to create and process organizational plan. Organizational management enables the following:
- Model the functional organizational structure
- According to requirement, Analyze the current organizational plan and perform workforce requirement and personnel cost planning.
- Guarantee effective workforce Management by accessing the organizational plan
#3: Time Management
SAP R/3 Time Management provides a flexible means of setting up and recording working times. Data specifying the actual time worked is transferred to Confidential to calculate employee gross pay.
Benefits In a competitive employment market, benefits play a significant role in total compensation offers designed to attract and keep the best possible employees. The SAP Benefits (PA-BN) component offer powerful and comprehensive tools for creating and managing tailor-made benefits packages for employees. The Benefits application component offers comprehensive tools for administering employee benefits in an organization. It provides all the concepts and functions that are needed to manage extensive and highly individual benefits packages for the employees of an organization.
QA Tester (Manual/Automation testing)
- Maintained the necessary master data (Time Data and Personnel Data) in test system
- Developed automated Regression test script using eCATT and executed for every release.
- Automation includes hiring (using TC PA30), creation of master and time data, creation of Confidential area, maintenance of Confidential control record, and execution of Confidential Driver.
- Involved in the creation of Test plan or each test cycle
- Executing the test plan and reporting defects
- Maintained detailed test log and test results in eCATT
- Performed Black box, Functional, Integration, System, Regression, Reliability, Usability, and User Acceptance Testing
- Interacted with developers for status of defects and retested the fixed defects
- Creation of necessary customizations for executing the test cases in portal
- Execution of manual tests using portal from lower release ECC 500 to EHPs
- Reporting defects in CSS/ALM and attaching to corresponding test case in test plan in GTP/ALM system
- Interacted with developers for the status of the bugs and retested the fixed bugs
- Creating new process by using existing generic functions
- Close interaction with the development team
Confidential is used to calculate remuneration for work performed by individual employee. More specifically, Confidential is an umbrella term for a variety of work processes, such as the creation of Confidential results and remuneration statements, bank transfers, and payments by check. Employee total remuneration consists of individual remuneration elements such as Basic pay, Overtime, bonus and along with deductions both statutory and voluntary are used to calculate net remuneration.
HR Admin Processes and Forms
This component enables to execute all HR activities, such as hiring or leaving of an employee, within the SAP Enterprise Portal. From selecting an activity to storing the associated document, the system supports in performing these process flows.
The component uses the portal role of HR Administrator to support the central processing of personnel data. It also encourages decentralized execution of HR activities by including managers and employees (where necessary) directly in the process flow and thus reducing the workload for the HR department