Quality Assurance Engineer with over 7+ years of experience in Automation and Manual Software testing which includes Mobile Testing, Web Services Testing, Web based application Testing and client/server application Testing. Participated in of all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) which includes Planning, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing.Possessed extensive knowledge of many SDLC models which include but not limited to Waterfall, Agile SCRUM and RUP. Solid experience inanalyzing requirements for documentation oftest plan, design test cases, test environment then performed manual testing, automation testing and performance testing for proposed test plan. Proficient in both Unified Functional Testing (UFT) and SeleniumIDE/WebDriverautomation testing tool. Solid understanding of test validation and Verification Model, including unit test, integration test, system test,user acceptance test and Regression Testing. Excellent communication and maintained good relationship with Developer team, BA team, stakeholders and end user. Exposed to high stake, high pressure, firmed deadline, fast pace environment and able to multitask efficiently
- Solid understanding of all phases in SDLC especially Agile, Waterfall, Rational Unified Process (RUP) methodologies
- Extensive knowledge of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and Bug Life Cycle
- Thoroughly analyzed both Functional and non-Functionalrequirements in combination then designed appropriate Test Plans and Test Cases for those requirements
- Expert in White-box Testing which includes Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing with C++/Java
- Experience with Object Oriented Programing languages such as Java, Groovy and C++
- Extensive knowledge of Modular, Data-driven, Keyword-driven and Hybrid framework
- Experience in Web Application testing using Selenium WebDriverJavaon multiple browsers such as Firefox, Internet Explorer and Chrome.
- Experience in using both Page Object and Page Factorymodels with Selenium WebDriver
- Extensive knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), SOAP and RESTprotocols
- Expert in Web Services Automation Testing using SOAP UI Pro
- Experience in developing Groovy scripts to customize functionalities for test steps
- Experience in creating dynamic DataSource, DataSink, MockOperation, MockResponse with Groovy
- Experienced in using Selenium Gridto run automation tests on different machines against different browser in parallel
- Experienced in UnitTesting and IntegrationTesting with TestNG and JUnit
- Knowledgeable in Back End Testing using SQL Queries on MS SQLServer 2008/2012 including table variables, views, store procedures, functions and triggers
- Extensive knowledge in Automation Load Testing procedure with LoadRunner including System Analysis, Generating Virtual Users, Defining User Behavior, Creating Load TestScenario, Monitoring Performance and Analyzing Results
- Experience in bug reporting tools such as Quality Center, BugZilla and JIRA
Operating System: Windows, Ubuntu/Red Hat/, Mac OS X, IOS , Android OS
Testing Tools: HP Quality Center, QTP, Load Runner, JIRA, Selenium Web driver, Selenium Grid, Selenium IDE, Cucumber, testNG/reportNG/XSLT, JUnit, Ant, SOAPUI
Database: MSSQL 2008/2008R2/2012, MySQL, MS Access
Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Visio, SharePoint
IDE: Eclipse Java EE, MS Visual Studio 2008/2012, Dev-C++, Net Bean, Interactive Ruby,
Web Browsers: Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Opera
Other Tools: MS Visual Studio 2008/2010, Matlab, Multism, LateX, Cadence, AutoIT
Confidential, Tampa, FL
Quality Assurance Analyst
Confidential is one of the nation's leading pharmacy benefit management (PBM) companies, provides comprehensive prescription benefit management services to over 2,000 health plans, including corporations, managed care organizations, insurance companies, unions and government entities. It had over 65 million plan members as of mid-2014. With net revenue of approximately $76 billion in 2013, they are also one of the largest PBMs. Caremark operates a national retail pharmacy network with over 68,000 participating pharmacies, as well as 11 mail service pharmacies.
- Actively involved in planning process with Business Analysts(BAs), Project Manager (PMs), Developers, Architecture and Stake Holders for the entire project
- Assisted QA Lead with business requirements and specifications analysis with Requirement Traceability Matrix in order to prepare appropriate Test Plan and Test Cases
- Utilized information gathered from project requirements to design appropriate Test Environment in hardware and software system
- Collaborated with other QA team members to come up with good design framework that could be easily implemented with manual and Selenium automation testing
- Designed Smoke Testing to ensure project’s basic functionalities before proceeding further
- Designed multiple Selenium Javatesting scripts for front end GUI testing requirements
- Performed Data Driven Testing for positive and negative data from external Excel file
- Designed Page Object and Page Factory patterns for appropriate tests with Selenium Java
- Developed multiple Selenium WebDriverJava scripts for Black-box Testing which includes Integration Testing and System Testing for Functional and Non Functional requirements
- Fully utilized SOAP UI Pro’sAssertion features for data and text response validation
- Performed Data Driven Web Services Automation Testing with Excel using SOAP UI Pro
- Verify Web services API request, response data validations in REST andSOAP protocols.
- Performed Regression Testing to ensure correct functionality of the whole system for each build and after any changed made to the system
- Constructed and executed SQL queries to verify data quality.
- Utilized Jenkins to perform multiple browser instances testing in Selenium Grid
- Performed Load Test to measure determine system’s performance using JMeter
- Documented defects with clear explanation and assigned appropriate criteria using Quality Center for efficient debugging process
- Exported SOAP UI test results to HP Quality Center using DragonFly add in
Environments: JAVA, Selenium Web Driver, Selenium IDE, Eclipse IDE, TestNG, JUnit, JMeter, SOAP UI Pro, Quality Center, IE, Chrome, Firefox, Windows 7, Windows 8.
Confidential, Cleveland, OH
Confidential is a nonprofit organization located Cleveland, Ohio. According to U.S News & World Report is one of the top four hospitals in the United States. The project was to update the organization’s website so it is easier for patients to navigate around. The website will also allow patients to make appointment online, check their insurance coverage, find doctors that they are interested in and access to their own personal medical data.
- Communicated and interacted well with other QAs, BAs and developers to gather information about how the project has been progressing
- Thoroughly analyzed business requirements to have better understanding of test cases designed
- Actively participated in the Automation Regression Testing process of the project
- Developed multiple Selenium WebDriver Java Test scripts for front end web element testing
- Configure Jenkins with Selenium Grid to perform multiple browsers parallel testing on multiple different computers
- Performed multiple SOA architectureweb services validation using SOAP UI Pro
- Performed Web Service API testing for UI content verification and validation with business logic XML using SOAP UI
- Utilized WSDL, XSD and XML inspectors to verify WSDL, schema and message content with SOAP UI
- Actively participated in User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Updated task, report bugs, report defects with clear description to developers using JIRA
Environments: Java, Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, SOAP UI Pro, JIRA, IE, Firefox, Chrome, Windows 7, Mac OS.
Confidential, New York City, NY
Confidential is a web-based Solution that offers a wide-range platform for organizing and managing all the stages of loan processing. Its main modules include Loan Origination, Analysis, Risk Management, Servicing, Litigation, Push & Pull Reporting and Asset Management. This system was built to help the users in Loan processing. A prospective client can use this system to decide the proper loan suitable for him/her and also apply for it. Client can use the system to monitor the whole loan-processing task, to make a decision about the loan and to automate other things like periodic payments, interest rates in the loan approval process.
- Involved in testing the application for regression builds, manually and automation.
- Participated in the System Test Plan reviews, Test Scenarios, Test Cases Review and modified the documents with respect to the review comments.
- Gather the relevant test data necessary for the test scripts, based on the Transactions, Test Conditions documents and updated in the property files.
- Involved in maintaining and uploading the QTP Scripts to Quality Center.
- Involved in Create Test Suit in Quality Center and execute them from QC.
- Involved in the execution of test scripts of the property files using Test Harness Suite for CPP and Java Clients. Validated the test results generated in log files with corresponding databases table values and TSYS Screen values.
- Involved in create User Defined Functions and function Libraries.
- Involved in Creating Reusable Actions and called them into external Actions.
- Responsible for defect management includes, defect logging, defect tracking, defect triaging and defect closure
- Performed Database Validations using SQL Navigator, Toad and Shadow Studio.
- Set up new Quality Center Projects, add new users to Quality Center environment, change existing users groups and/or projects, delete users, reset passwords, add user defined fields, add user defined list items, add user defined groups & add users to those groups
- Used Quality Center to prepare Test cases, procedures and Requirements Traceability Matrix
- Involved in System testing, Functional testing, Regression testing and Smoke testing.
- Involved in the preparation of Test Analysis Reports and defect profile document.
- Executed CPS Regression automation scripts and analyzes the test results.
- Involved in CRDM, ECMS and Feature Manager Sub-systems Regression testing
Environment: QTP, Quality center, Java servlets, JSP, AS400, RPG, CWD, CWDirect Windows XP, UNIX
Quality Assurance Engineer
The project was to update the University’s HUB system. HUB system in UB is where students can do various tasks such as: registering for classes, check their GPAs, updating their addresses, request transcript etc. The old HUB system only supported Internet Explorer browser, Windows Platform and was not very user friendly. The new HUB system was made to be compatible with all browsers, all operating system and more user friendly.
- Fully participated in every phase of Agile process in SDLC
- Worked closely with BAs to convert Business Requirements into Behavior driven development (BDD) document and derived Technical Document (TD) from given requirements
- Collaborated with QA team to develop Test Plan and Test Cases from given BDD and TD documents obtained from BAs
- Participated in manual QA team to perform Test Cases proposed on the project
- Worked with automation team to design the best automation framework for the project using SeleniumWebDriverJava on multiple browsers – Firefox, Chromes and Internet Explorer
- Perform Unit Testing on product using JUnit and TestNG
- Applied Page Object and Page Factory patterns with Selenium WebDriver for appropriate test cases and requirements
- Collaborated with QA team to create a Test Environment for Web Services testing
- Involved in developing test strategy for Web Service API Testing to test the robustness of the entire system during End to End Testing, with verifying and analyzing the response XML using SOAP UI
- Automated Data Driven Web Services testing using Excel Data Source and Data Source Loop
- Performed End to End testing manually and actively participated in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for every release of application
- Utilized Bugzilla bug tracking system to keep track of any defect, report to developer team and perform Regression Testing
- Perform Stress Test on system using Jenkins with Selenium Grid
- Generating reports every week on Test-Runs, Execution-Flows, and pass/fail test cases and present them to management weekly-review meetings
- Interacted well with Developers and Managers to co-ordinate job tasks, deliverables to meet committed project deadlines.
Environments: JAVA, Selenium Web Driver, Selenium IDE, Eclipse IDE, TestNG, Junit, BugZilla, SOAP UI Pro, IE, Chrome, Firefox, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS.
Quality Assurance Engineer
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd (BSNL) is a major wireless service provider in India. It will provide telecom solutions, including voice, data, Wi-Fi hotspots, video and audio conferencing facilities, broadband and wireless services.
- Analyzed BRD’s, FRD’s, and Use Cases to identify functional testing scope of the application.
- Created Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Scripts which help functional-requirement based testing, Integration testing and Regression testing phase for overall system
- Collaborated with Automation QA team to design an appropriate testing framework so that offshore team can conveniently participate in the project
- Developed QTP VB Test scripts for front end Automation Testing
- Capture all Shared Object Repository and Local Object Repository for used with appropriate QTP actions
- Developed reusable and well commented QTP functions with VBs script so manual team could easily participate in the process
- Performed smoke testing on new builds for minimum acceptance testing.
- Performed Data-Driven Testing for positive and negative data from external Excel file, and responsible in Validating data from SQL server in database
- Used SOAP UI to test Rest and SOAP based web services in SOA Environment. Performed Forecasting Web Testing services using SOAP UI.
- Extensively used SOAP UI to validate and verify the output of the portfolios in the front end with the constant changein the portfolio’s in the backend system.
- Exposed to fast paced SCRUM schedule and represented QA in SCRUM meetings
- Attended Walkthroughs and review meetings with Business Analysts & Development team.
Environment: Java, HTML, Oracle, MS Office, Windows 7
Tools: QTP: Jenkins, SOAP UI Pro and Quality Center, SOAP UI
Quality Assurance Engineer
This System provides the management, medical practitioners and the various other staff of modern facilities linkage with various information for decision making and better communication environment. This system operated via web interfaces and window interfaces .HIMSYS provides electronic medical report, issue tracking and workflow management, together with reporting; it handles both administrative and clinical information.
- Reviewed the Business Requirements &Technical specification documents
- Peer reviews with BA, Dev team for the better understanding of the Requirements
- Environment Set up for Testing,
- Support to the UAT Testing for Business Users.
- Developed Test approach, Test Plan, Test Cases
- Manage Test Defect Process
- Interface between the users and different team involved for better understanding of the Business and IT processes.
- Extensive experience in testing and reviewing of dimensional modeling (Star and Snow flake) of data warehouse using Erwin
- Work experience reviewing and testing of data maps between various legacy systems and relational databases
- Experience includes testing of applications which use integrated database using Sql Server and Oracle (11g, 10g).
Environment: C#.NET, HTML, Oracle, Quality Center