- Over 8+ years of IT experience in the field of Quality Assurance (QA) / Testing.
- Experience in using Win Runner 7.5, Load Runner 7.6,QuickTestPro 8.0 and Test Director 10.0
- In-Depth experience in Functionality, White Box, System, Integration and Regression testing, Black Box testing, and Data Base testing.
- Well versed with Relation Database systems (SQL Server, Oracle 8.X and Ms-Access) including triggers, stored procedures, packages and functions.
- Extensive knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL and working knowledge of C and C++.
- Extensive experience in testing Confidential -server, web-based and distributed object oriented systems.
- Extensive knowledge of QA methodologies and software engineering paradigms.
- Good communication skills, highly motivated, Team player and excellent problem solving skills.
- Involved in designing, developing and execution of test plans for various Support Issues .
- Involved in Functional and Regression testing of the application.
- Worked as a Function tester and tested the entire SMB support page as a SMB user to verify the issues with Phone, Internet and TV troubleshooter flows and their articles.
- Reviewed the Detailed Design Document with the development team to understand the various support related issues that the website would help isolate and fix.
- Partly worked as a business analyst as well by gathering usage metrics on the portal to see which support issues are most frequently occurring, which flows were most useful in resolution and which ones needed further refinement.
- Helped identify flows that are inaccurate and needed fine tuning by analyzing metrics.
- Wrote several SQL queries to generate reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Generated reports to verify the call deflections and the self- service of the customers.
- Updated the executives with a daily dashboard of call patterns and self-service rates.
- Used QC for writing test case and defect tracking.
Environment: VXML, SQL Server, UNIX, WebLogic, Java, C++, CORBA
- Involved in analyzing System specifications , design, development and execution of test plans and test Cases for manual testing.
- Reviewed the Business Requirement document with the Business analyst and development teams to understand the architecture and functionality of the application.
- Created test scripts for all online leasing testing and classified sections for manual testing .
- Involved in Functional and Regression testing .
- Wrote SQL Queries to access the data from the database tables to crosscheck the results.
- Executed web tests across various platforms and browsers including NT, Windows 95, Windows 98, IE 5.0 and Netscape 4.6.
- Worked in multiple aspects of LMS like – like creating, publishing and testing the validity of contents and training materials, administrating the role permissions, branding, entitlement, and system configuration across multiple Confidential s.
- Worked with Feedback centre to provide the feed back for associating competencies.
- Worked with the animation tool WINK to create the documents for submitting defects.
- Used Rational Clear Quest as the defect management tool.
Environment: .Net2.0, ASMX Web service, XML Serialization, SQL 2005, MS Visio, Classic ASP.
- Reviewed Test Cases & Test Scripts for functional testing.
- Wrote SQL Queries to verify that user preferences are updated correctly in Data base Tables.
- Created test scripts using Quick Test Pro and executed them with Test Director.
- Performed Functional and Regression testing of the web application.
- Played a major role in reviewing and discussing test plans with other team associates.
- Extensively worked on testing the application response for Positive and Negative scenarios.
- Defects were tracked, reviewed and analyzed using Test Director and Quick Test Pro respectively.
- Tested the application for OS compatibility, Browser compatibility.
Environment: Quick Test Pro 8.2, Test Director, .Net, SQL, MS Windows, UNIX.
Confidential , Irving, TX
- Understand functional specification / business requirements and design test cases accordingly using Test Director.
- Verify the accuracy of voice portal by viewing the tickets created by the voice portal in the desktop Confidential .
- Perform Functional, Integration, Database and Regression testing.
- Assign application bugs / issues found in QA testing to the development team.
- Actively involved in the meeting with UAT (business) and development groups.
Environment: Test Director 7.6, Load Runner 7.6, VXML, SQL, Oracle 8.1, UNIX, WebLogic, Java, C++, CORBA, Clearcase, IVR