- ISTQB / Certified Software Tester with experience of functional and non-functional testing to include Integration, System, User Acceptance, Load, Stress, Smoke, Sanity, Retesting and Regression Testing on Mobile and Web applications
- Motivated to achieve project deliverables and organizational goals.
- Proficient in: Business Analysis, Quality Assurance and Strategic Planning, QA Manual and Automated Testing using QC, QTM, Enterprise Suite, VB, Java, etc.
- Skilled in Mobile (iOS, Android, Blackberry) and Web Application Testing
- SDLC/ Software Testing: Traditional Waterfall, V-Model, Agile; Regression, Functional, Integration, Systems, GUI, Users Acceptance and Ad-Hoc Testing (ISTQB/CTFL)
- Designing and review of Test Plans, Test Cases, Status Report and Defect Report
- Well versed in tracking and Reporting Software defects/bugs using JIRA bug tracking software.
- PMBOK to achieve project deliverables within the triple constraints (MBA: Project Management)
- Building relations with application users, product owners, analysts and developers
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills, detail-oriented, multi-tasking, confidential
Confidential, St. Louis MO
Quality Assurance Analyst
- Worked with business analysts and users to review and break down requirements.
- Developed and documenting test plans and cases based on business and functional requirements
- Tested Mobile (iOS, Android, Blackberry) and Web Applications: functional and non-functional testing, Integration, System, User Acceptance, Load, Smoke, Sanity, Retesting and Regression Testing
- Performed Exploratory Testing when there are limited or no document for an application.
- Prepared detailed incident report for defect tracking and control techniques and constructively communicated defect reports to developers for debugging.
- Reviewed requirements and preparing detailed test plans with objectives, testing strategies, test environment, test scenarios, test cases, defect/problem reports and status reports.
- In depth knowledge of SDLC; Traditional Waterfall, V-model, Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Ensured all Business, Technical and Detailed Design Requirements are mapped perfectly and all requirements are covered using Traceability Matrix.
- Participated in status review meetings with team members and acting as scribe or moderator.
Project Management Graduate Assistant
- Assisted project manager on project scope, schedule, baselines and execution to meet sprint goals.
- Broke down business/ high level requirements into functional requirements, task definition, retrospective review, release planning, resource acquisition, assignment and workload management, adjusted resource capacity plan as projects progress.
- Communicated and distributed status report of all projects to project manager with estimates.
- Identified project risks and gaps, their impacts and provided recommendation for mitigation plans.
- Planned and scheduled project management training, faculty staff and students.
- Developed, conducted and implemented research strategies of the Project Support Center.
- Coordinated undergraduate students' projects and provided project lifecycle monitoring and control.
- Mentored and empowered students to self-organize, discussion facilitation and conflict resolution.
- Assisted student project teams with task definition, daily progress tracking and retrospective review.
- Assisted students in the development of and reviewed project scope statements and deliverables.
- General office administration to include but not limited to designing PowerPoint presentations to be used during training sessions, designing adverts and flyers for training and development purposes
Human Resource Professional Graduate Assistant
- Created and maintained job postings on internal website and internet job boards
- Sourced resumes for open positions
- Processed employment applications, assessed candidates abilities and expectations
- Scheduled and conducted interviews.
- Conducted reference, background checks and ensured compliance with immigration laws
- Made hiring recommendations, negotiated and made offers for various positions
- Developed and established relationships with Hiring Managers
- Tracked employee performance to develop and implement training programs for employees leading 57% improvement in customer service.
COMPUTER/SOFTWARE TOOLS & SKILLS
- Microsoft Test Manager, HP QC/QTP Enterprise Suite, JIRA, Bugzilla, Load Runner
- Mobile Application Testing: iOS, Android, Blackberry devices
- Communication Tools: Microsoft Communication Tool, Lync, Email