A senior level multi - talented Quality Assurance professional with 17 years experience in health care and information technology. A skilled innovator with proven strengths in quality assurance, testing, validation, documentation, new software implementations and product enhancements. With the vision and skills to achieve success through effective communication, group facilitation, and analysis of complex problems to reach creative solutions.
SOFTWAREOffice 2010: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project & Access *SQL*Team Foundation Server*JIRA*Business Objects*Crystal Reports *VMWare*Eclipses/Allscripts*Siemens Clinical *QualityCenter*Rational*Team Foundation Server*Test Manager*Remedy*Trackit *Documentum*Regulus *Symantec Ghost*Citrix Winframe
OPERATING SYSTEMSWindows XP, 7 & 8, *Windows 2000/2003 Professional/Server
HARDWAREDesktop/Laptops-IBM/Apple *Servers*Printers*Scanners*Plotters Robotic Libraries: Exabyte Mammoth 1, 2, DLT *Overland Data DLT *Routers*Hubs*Switches*Cable Management
Confidential - QA/Test Lead
Quality Assurance Lead:
- Coordinate all testing activities. Agile environment.
- Create, Revise and Retire all Requirements
- Write, Review and Execute test cases
- Responsible for writing, reviewing and updating all Validation documentation
- Work with MS VSTS/Test Manager and client applications
- Create and maintain the Test Plan, Test Summary Report, Requirements Traceability Matrix
- Mentor test team for quality and test standards and directives
- Ensure good testing practices are followed and all appropriate types of testing are identified
- Establish and maintain a well as a defined defect management process
Confidential\ - QA/Test Lead
Product Quality Engineer:
- Coordinate testing activities within multiple Test Teams.
- Assign finalized and approved requirements.
- Document all team-specific testing standards.
- Monitor all test analysts activities on the project.
- Assist team with executing test cases for high level features. Test XML report file data and structure and API’s.
- Setup databases for test project. Used XML files in import data.
- Conduct database upgrades and apply them to the client base.
- Communicate and escalate roadblocks to essential personnel.
- Work with MS VSTS/Test Manager and client applications.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining the Project Test Plan, Test Summary Report, Requirements Traceability Matrix and Defect Management.
- Guide the test team for test standards and directives on team specific issues and testing decisions.
- Ensure good testing practices are followed and all appropriate types of testing have been identified
- Facilitate and participate in team meetings.
- Maintain team testing metrics
- Create and executed test cases alongside team members
- Maintain defect process
Confidential, QA/Test Lead
QA/Test Lead: - Lead the testing effort for a highly complex prototype design involving a laboratory pipetting instrument and the automation of an existing manual assay protocol. Worked with an Oracle database in an Agile development environment. Designed test strategies, developed and reviewed manual test cases using HP Quality Center. Tracked software defects in Jira & Test Track Pro. Participated in all change management activities and worked closely with development staff to ensure continuity. Developed and reviewed testing documentation. Coordinated testing efforts between multiple vendors to ensure all requirements were covered. Extensive travel to client sites to verify software functionality and test case step accuracy. Track metrics and ensure accurate traceability within an ever changing environment of product requirements.
Confidential - Clinical Analyst
Clinical Analyst: - responsible for upgrade implementation, training and support of staff for the NextGen Electronic Medical Record involving the Oncology Group Practice. Responsibilities included building & maintenance of templates, forms, and documents within NextGen, problem analysis and resolution, requisite testing for upgrades & changes, and daily support of staff at 7 Oncology Practice Offices. Additionally was responsible for the documentation of all templates, forms, and documents used within the EMR to help support smooth transitions for the staff and practice operations. Helped support the practice offices through the transition & ‘Go-Live’ period for the use of a new electronic medication ordering & dispensing system, Lynx.
Confidential - Solutions Development Analyst
Implementation Analyst: - Coordinate issues, upgrades, and configuration changes for the implementations scheduled for the St Vincent electronic medical record system rollout. Maintain and modify current configurations for the electronic clinical documentation while ensuring system enhancements will be congruent across all hospitals and are compliant with all regulatory bodies.
Clinical System Support: - Responsible for evaluation, implementation, and support of the St Vincent electronic medical record system. Perform 24/7 on call support for all St Vincent hospitals. Ensure escalation of issues as necessary and monitor for timely resolution. Identify root causes and propose preventative solutions. Additionally, monitor all HL7 interface log errors and resolve all issues.
Test Analyst: - Perform unit, functional and integrated testing of all application updates and new configurations. Responsible for writing, reviewing and executing test scripts. Document test results and track requested fixes & changes. Tested all interfaces, API’s and data input using XML.
Report Analyst: - Work as liaison between end users & report writers to develop report requirements and design. Test report throughout development and document all reports specifications. Meet with end user prior to deployment to ensure reports meets with projected expectations, coordinate any refinements needed, and train staff as necessary.
Confidential - Test Manager
Test Manager: Consultant at the Department of Defense, Finance & Accounting Systems on a high level, security clearance project responsible for creating reports used by the United States Congress when making financial decision and policy. Responsible for the creation of all test plans and related documentation. Also responsible for the review of all created and executed test scripts, test results and defect tracking. Use Test Director/Quality Center for all requirements, testing, and defect tracking to resolution. Provide technical assistance in the development of end user training and system documentation.
Confidential - Test Analyst/Quality Assurance Specialis
Test Analyst: (Eli Lilly) Responsible for creation and execution of test scripts for the DARWIN project. (Manufacturing IT, regulatory compliance software package) Use Test Director/Quality Center for all testing. Provide technical assistance in the development of end user training and system documentation.
Validation: - (Eli Lilly) Responsible for all validation documentation for the Global CAPA project(Corrective and Preventative Action). Use Documentum and Regulus for all validation documentation. Use Test Director/Quality Center for all testing.