Over Six (6+) years IT experience in Software Quality Assurance (Automated and Manual) of Web based, Client Server based and Cloud based Salesforce applications in Windows and UNIX platform, and Skilled in various testing technologies and current QA methodologies.
- Extensive experience and depth involvement in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Test Development Life Cycle (TDLC).
- Experience in Waterfall, Iterative, and Agile.
- Participate in all requirement analysis, requirements gathering, and business analysis meetings.
- Strong experience in developing test Plans, test scenarios, and test Cases, checklist using requirements and design documents.
- Strong experience in Integration Testing, smoke testing, web services testing, System Testing, Functional Testing, Regression Testing, End - End Testing, Independent Validation and Verification Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Cross Browser Testing, and Back-end Database testing.
- Experienced in 508 compliance testing.
- Strong experience in creating technical documentation, functional requirements, bug tracking system experience, set up procedures of test scripts and the ability to write test scripts.
- Experience in automated testing using automated tools HP Quality Center/ALM, HP Quick Test Professional (QTP).
- Experience in scripting test cases using scripting languages VB Script.
- Extensively experienced to test backend applications by writing SQL statements using SQL*Plus, Oracle.
- Knowledge about data Warehouse Management Systems.
- Experienced working in Cloud based Salesforce.com CRM project.
- Hand on experience in test, config, and HR sandbox of Salesforece.com.
- QA testing experienced healthcare project in salesforce.
- Experienced in testing custom object, fields, Validation rules, Workflows, Approval Process, and Page Layout.
- QA experience and knowledge of UNIX and Windows environment.
- Hipaa Certified for healthcare project.
- Process excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills and strong analytical, problem solving, decision-making skills.
- Quick learner and excellent team player, having ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure.
TECHNICAL SKILLS:Testing Tools: HP QTP, Test Complete, HP Quality Center/ALM, Rally, Jaws, Soap UI
Database: SQL-Server, MS-Access, Oracle, DB2
Internet: HTML, XML, Apache, Web Logic, IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari
Operating Systems: Windows, MS-DOS, UNIX
Other Application Packages: Salesforce.com CRM, MS-Outlook, Rapid SQL, DB2, SQL Analyzer, SQL Plus
Confidential, Buffalo, NY
QA Lead - Salesforce
- Working in cloud based technology Salesforce CRM for healthcare project.
- Actively Participate/ Involve in walkthroughs, Team meeting and status update meetings, Brainstorming meeting, and requirement-gathering meeting.
- Closely working with business analyst to receive business process of the application and gathering the requirements.
- Analyze the requirement and provide feedback to client.
- Interact with Business Analyst and project manager to get requirement update.
- Communicating with developers to get clear idea about the module and communicating with informatica developer and architect to get data mapping process and ETL process and check integration point of data warehouse.
- Responsible to analyze SAD documents and provide feedback to other testers.
- Creating Test plan, Test scenarios, and Test cases based on the requirement documents and design documents.
- Responsible to decide the approach for project, and time estimation for testing.
- Attend weekly status update meeting with client.
- Performed functional, integration, regression, smoke, backend and UAT testing.
- Assist to perform UAT testing to clients.
- Using Test management tool ALM/QC to manage requirement, design test cases and defect submission.
- Responsible to prioritize the defects for fixes and create defect summary reports.
- Responsible for testing Custom object, Custom and standard fields.
- Testing Validation rules, Workflow rules, Task, page layout for custom object.
- Testing Account hierarchy of salesforce.
- Identify of existing reports and dashboards in salesforce and analyze reports.
- Use ALM design test case, defects, test report, defect report, traceability matrix, and manage requirement.
- Analyze test report and create status for client.
- Responsible to give training to fellow testers and end users for new tools, knowledge, business process and testing process.
- Coordinate QA team and work distribution.
- Attend daily standup meeting to provide everyday update, attend 1:1 meeting to additional discussion.
- Extensively working in agile methodology converted from Waterfall methodology.
- Write SQL query to check all the integration point of salesforce and data warehouse.
- Responsible to test and verify in back end database tables with SQL Queries.
- Responsible for data validation.
- Following Hipaa compliance guideline.
- Closely working with Black Tab and practicing best way to implement the product in salesforce cloud technology.
- Extensively involve in Change management process.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Apex Language, Sandbox, HP ALM/QC, Java, J2EE, Oracle, SQL Developer, MS Windows, Manual Testing, MS Office Suite, Informatica, Tidal, and Health rules, Hipaa, Windows.
Confidential, NYC, NY
Software QA Analyst
- Analyze specifications and collected information from developers and based on Business Requirements.
- Develop and execute test cases and extensively participated in preparing test procedures.
- Attend all Clients; Vendor related calls as well as in person meetings so that proper planning could be done for a successful testing.
- Responsible for writing Test Plan, Test Scenarios, and Test Cases.
- Perform functional, Regression, Integration, System, Compatibility, User Acceptance Testing for verifying application functionality.
- Maintained Traceability with Requirements and Test Cases.
- Created automation testing Framework to perform automation testing and ran those to perform regression testing before and after the release.
- Used Quality center to execute automation scripts in batch mode or unattended mode.
- Enhanced the scripts in QTP and Test Complete by applying checkpoints, parameterizations, synchronization point, data driven tests and creating modular tests.
- Create standard, bitmap, and database checkpoint to conduct verification.
- Conduct multiple cycles of Regression Testing using the automated script.
- Perform Data-Driven Testing, Text Output values by using Global and Local spreadsheets in QTP Test Complete for testing multiple data.
- Execute Manual Test cases and used Quality Center and Rally as bug tracking tool and to store the details of bugs for enhanced regression test and to enhance version control.
- Prepare daily/weekly bug status reports highlighting bug fix metrics and tracked the progress of test cycles in Quality Center and Rally.
- Involve in writing complex SQL quires for backend testing. Analyze SQL Scripts and troubleshooting.
- Communicate with development team and requirement team to perform different task of testing.
Environment: Quality Center, Rally, QTP, Test Complete, VB script, XML, Oracle, SQL, Toad, Windows, MS Office.
Confidential . NYC, NY
- Actively involved in gathering and analyzing the testing requirements by studying and analyzing SRS, detailed design document, database design document to determine testing scope.
- Involved in Manual and Automated testing of the Front-End application.
- Involved in writing Test Plans, Test Strategy, Test scripts and Test Scenarios from System/Software Requirement specifications according to the Business Requirement.
- Worked with the architecture and support groups for design and functional / non-functional test requirements.
- Used Quality Center Tool for Requirement storage, writing test case, execution the test case and reporting defect with proper screen shot.
- Used Quality Center as the defect-tracking tool to track, review and generate report on bugs.
- Generated Project status reports through Quality Center and Document Generator for team meetings and Management review.
- Update Quality Center requirement traceability, test cases, test sets and defects according to QA standards.
- Support and provide constructive feedback on existing processes and standards.
- Migrated manual test cases into Quick Test Professional (QTP) for Regression testing.
- Automated the test scripts for the GUI Functional, Data Driven and Regression testing using Quick Test Pro.
- Tested new test cases and automated them for further loads to reduce testing effort and time using Quick Test Professional.
- Used SQL queries to perform data base testing. Prepared manual test cases to test the GUI application and also to perform data testing.
- Documented the test results and prepared Test Summary report based on those results.
- Involved in coordinating User Acceptance Test processes and documented and addressed all the issues during the process.
- Performed extensive Database Testing using SQL Queries in SQL developer. Analyze SQL Scripts and troubleshooting.
- Participated in test-procedure walk-through.
- Conducted Bug Review meetings for update on defects from development team and retesting of bug fix.
Confidential . NYC, NY
- Involved in Test Case Preparation and Test Case Execution Manually.
- Involved mainly testing the applications, comparing and verifying the requirements, Solution design document and writing test cases as well.
- Performed Functional, Acceptance, System, Integration, Cross Browser, and Usability testing etc. during different stages of the application development.
- Used RTM for tracking software bugs and indicates the progress of automated testing during weekly status updates to the project manager.
- Responsible to test and verify in back end database tables with SQL Queries.
- Used JAWS tool to perform the 508 testing.
- Actively Participate/ Involve in walkthroughs, Team meeting and status update meetings.
- Prioritize the defects for fixes and Defect Summary Reports.
Environment: Visual Basic, Java, J2EE, ORACLE, UNIX, MS Windows, Manual Testing, MS Office Suite, and JAWS.