Fifteen Years of Experience as a Senior QA Engineer in testing Web - based, Client Server and Financial business applications. Solid experience testing ETL, Database testing, MS SQL Server Management Studio 11.0, HP Application LifeCycle Management 11.0, Visual Studio 2010, Team Foundation server, Test Manager, HP Loadrunner 9.5 and HP Quick Test Professional 9.5
- Two years of current experience in MS-SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) ETL testing, Oracle Database testing, SQL queries using Toad for Oracle, Microstrategy Reports testing.
- Two years experience with Agile methodology, Scrum QA methodology.
- Three years of experience working with Off-shore team and assigning testing responsibilities and follow up till test completion and reporting the status to QA Manager. Responsible for updating the weekly status reports.
- Three years of Performance testing experience using HP Loadrunner 9.5 and testing financial credit based web applications built using IBM Webshpere Application servers and Process servers.
- Solid experience working in a Financial Company and involved in System integration testing, Component functional testing of Loan Origination and Loan Maintenance systems. Involved in Oracle 10g database testing, Business intelligence reports testing based on Business objects 11.0
- Two years of experience fixing and executing QTP 9.5 scripts from Quality Center 9.2
- Experience in testing Intellicus reports, Business Object and Crystal Reports. Experience in Functional Testing, System Integration Testing, Black Box Testing, white Box Testing, Performance Testing and Regression Testing
- Experience in writing extensive SQL Queries using Toad for Oracle Xpert 11.0 and MS SQL Server 2008 .
- Versatile team player, ambitious self-starter, performing well under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Four years of hands on experience working with off-shore teams in India and Europe.
ETL Testing tools: MS-SQL Server Integration Services 2012 and Microstrategy Reporting Tools
Performance Test Tools: HP Loadrunner 9.5, Visual Studio 2010 Load Test
Defect Tracking Tools: HP Application Lifecycle Management 11.0, Microsoft Test Manager and Team Foundation Server (TFS), HP Quality Center 9.2, Merant PVCS Tracker 8.0
Application Servers: MS Windows Server 2008 R2, IBM Websphere 6.1
Microsoft Technologies: ASP .Net 4.0, C # 4.0, MVC 3.0, COM/DCOM, MS Security, Web Services.
CRM/ERP: Siebel eMedia 7.5, Siebel Call Center 2000 (6.x)
Operating Systems: Windows 7 client, XP, OS/400, Sun-solaris UNIX, Linux AS 3.0U5
RDBMS: Oracle 11g, Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 and 2005, Oracle 10g, DB2 7.x/8.x
QA Management Tools: MS Test Manager 2010, DOORS 6.0 (Telelogic), Team Track 5.51
Change Management Tools: Merant (PVCS) Version Manager 8.0
Business Intelligence tools: SAP Business Objects 11.0 (Webi and Deski reports)
MS Office packages: MS Office 2010, MS Office 2007PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
QA Engineer IV
Confidential, Addison, TX
Confidential is one of the world s leading financial institutions, serving individuals, small - and middle-market businesses, large corporations, and governments with a full range of banking, Investment management and other financial products . Confidential is a leading retail bank and one of the largest wealth management firms in the world.
- Responsible as Sr. QA Test Engineer for Oracle Database testing, Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) test using Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services 2012 (SSIS) during conversion of Home Mortgage Loan Fulfillment Replacement System.
- Responsible for guidance and mentoring off-shore resources in India for ETL testing and Defect management using HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) 11.0
- LOS Impact Mortgage Loan Fulfillment System from IBM. Involved in QA management of 15 ETL’s for Loan Origination Replacement Platform.
- Responsible for SSIS ETL package and Oracle Database testing using Toad for Oracle 11g Xpert tool.
- Test Script execution from Test Lab using HP ALM 11.0
- Experience in Extracting, Transforming and Loading (ETL) data from Excel, Flat file, Oracle to MS SQL Server SIS services.
- Experience in testing SSIS packages with Error Handling.
- Experience validating the data at each transformation - source tables, staging tables, loading tables and finally destination tables/views --using the data mapping files and data dictionaries.
- Strong analytical, administration and problem solving skills dedicated to maintain high quality standards. Good communication skills with ability to work independently
Environment: Windows 7 client, MS-SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) 2012, Toad for Oracle 11, Oracle 11g, HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) 11.0, Microstrategy Reports, MS SharePoint, MS Visual Studio 2010, MS Office 2010, Internet Explorer 9.0
SENIOR QA ENGINEER:
Confidential, Addison, TXConfidential Is the leading global provider of integrated software solutions for The Last Mile of Finance . Trintech s AssureNET GL automates the review, approval, and status tracking of account Reconciliations and balance sheet certification, manages the financial close management, financial reporting , XBRL and financial control testing.
- Responsible for hands on implementation of Agile software methodology in the QA department in Dallas and India office.
- Responsible for writing User stories in Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2010 (TFS) and using MS- Test Manager for Test Cases Repository and Defects management.
- Responsible for systems integration testing of web based C# and MVC Accounting reconciliation and Journal entry application with SAP ERP applications.
- Responsible for daily Scrum meeting with engineers, testers and document writers in Indian office to coordinate progress of tasks in each Iteration
- Responsible for running Installers to complete Manual Installation of web based application using IIS, Database server, report server.
Environment: Windows 7 client, SQL Server 2008 R2 and 2005, ASP .NET 4.0, MVC 3.0, Internet Explorer 9.0, MS Test Manager 2010, Team Foundation Server 2010, Visual Studio 2010, MS Office 2010, Internet Information Services ( IIS) 7.5 in Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2, Intellicus Report server
Senior QA ENGINEER
Confidential, Plano, TXConfidential a wholly owned subsidiary of Harley - Davidson Inc. provides wholesale financing, retail financing, credit and insurance to Harley-Davidson dealers and consumers in the U.S., Canada, and Europe. HDFS uses a Loan Origination System used by Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Dealers in USA and Canada. A Loan Management System called Daybreak is used by the internal call center staff for Customer Service, Collections and account maintenance.
- Responsible for Performance testing of Deallink - Java based web application using HP Loadrunner 9.5.
- Used Loadrunner Http/Html protocol to build test scripts and data wizard to get data from Oracle 10g database for the parameterized fields. Executed 10 to 12 scripts and verified log files on IBM Websphere Application servers and process servers. Executed SQL scripts to verify validity of database records created during performance testing.
- Prepared Performance Latency reports after successful load tests which were submitted to DBA team, IT Directors and Executive leadership teams before new servers and applications were deployed to Production.
- Latency reports included number of users, iterations , number of transactions and documents created in one hour, average transaction response time, standard deviation and latency duration for each script.
- Responsible for fixing and execution of automation scripts (Quick Test Pro 9.5) for each Regression test cycle and creation of test execution reports in Quality Center 9.2
- Responsible for Functional and System Integration testing of Siebel CRM system, Java based Deallink and Oracle Forms based Daybreak system.
- Responsible for following IT Audit processes like software development life cycle (SDLC) while working with Project Managers, Business analysts, Software developers, and UAT teams.
- Developed QA Test plans and Test cases which were stored in Quality Center. Executed test cases in QC Test lab and generated test execution reports for each test cycle.
- Responsible for creating defects in Quality Center and sent defect reports to external vendors and internal IT staff.
Environment: Windows XP, J2EE, XML, IMB Websphere 6.1, Siebel 6.2, Oracle 10g, Internet Explorer 7.0, Business Objects 11 (BOXI), SQL Navigator 5.0, HP Quality Center 9.2, HP Loadrunner 9.5., Quick Test Professional (QTP) 9.2., PVCS Tracker 8.0
Confidential Plano, TXConfidential a subsidiary of Confidential and Confidential hosts and operates more than 4,000 Automobile Dealership web - sites in USA and Canada. Confidential uses Vehicle Inventory Processing System (VIPS), Dealer Administration And Employee Admin. Tools to display New Inventory, Pre-owned inventory, Photos, Parts etc. on customer web-sites. US Auto dealers hosted operated by Confidential
- Fully involved in Functional and System Integration testing of Vehicle Inventory Processing System (VIPS)- a .MS .NET application built on MS SQL Server 2005 database.
- Extensively used Mercury Quality Center (Test Director 8.2) for writing Requirements, Test Plans, Test Scripts, and Defect Tracking.
- Solid hands on testing writing SQL queries using Query Analyzer of SQL Server 2005 and testing SQL Stored Procedures.
- Solid testing with Real time XML messages, XML attributes and database validation.
- Coordinated defect management within QA team and assisted QA Manager in prioritization and scheduling of QA projects and workload
Confidential, New Providence, NJConfidential legal network is currently powered by a database of over a million lawyers and law - firms in 160 countries. Martindale Hubbell law directory is available at The Company uses Siebel emedia 7.5 Application in the Sales, Marketing, Customer support, Order Entry and review, Credit and collections departments.
- Two years Experience in handling off-shore QA teams in Onsite/Offshore model.
- Analyzed the Functional and Business requirements, prepared Test Plans, Test-cases and QA Test strategy for Siebel configuration and Integration management.
- Tested the Siebel Order Management (Seibel eMedia 7.5) application which involved eConfigurator, Web-templates, Product and Pricing, creating Quotes, Orders, Assets along with Billing and Invoicing system which involved integration of Siebel
- Enterprise system with 6 legacy systems (Visual Basic, Web, COBOL applications)
- Tested the Oracle 9i Advanced Queuing (OAQ) middleware used by Siebel system to integrate with legacy systems.
- Responsible for data mapping, configuration, reconciliation and accuracy of the data loads and production of extracts, queries and reports to support data loads.
- Responsible for weekly Siebel code promotions to both QA test environments including SRF, Business services, Work-flow processes,Workflow policies, Class Administration, Importing Products and Price-lists, generate Triggers, load Web-templates etc.
- Tested the visibility rules in Siebel system based on positions and responsibilities, various Siebel constructs like MVG applets, pick lists, Applets, Views, various Navigation methods.
- Tested setting up and extracting databases for mobile web-clients and synchronization along with Siebel Upgrade kit for remote users using Tablet PC.
- Fully responsible for testing Siebel upgrade from Siebel 2000 (version 6.3) to Siebel 7.5 which involved testing entire Intranet web-based User-interface and Siebel nightly batch jobs.
- Used SQL Navigator 4.5 to run SQL scripts, packages to load Accounts, Contacts, and Activity data from text-based flat-files into Siebel EIM tables and ran the EIM process using ifb files to load EIM data into Siebel base tables.
- Tested the Siebel Sizing Process which was to automate the modify functionality in the ABO cycle which involved creation of delta quote, delta order and promoting the delta order to the Asset and finally send the changes to the downstream legacy systems.
- Used Merant (PVCS) Version Manager 8.0 for code-promotions and Merant Tracker 8.0 for defect tracking
Environment: Siebel eMedia 7.5 /6.x, Windows NT/XP, Oracle 9 i , Internet Explorer 6.0, Sun-solaris 5.8, Red-hat Linux AS 3.0U5, Merant Version Manger 8.0, Merant Tracker 8.0, Tidal scheduler 5.0, SQL Navigator 4.5, Penguinet 2.23
Confidential, Parsippany, NJ
Confidential is the world’s leading provider of travel, real estate, vehicle and financial services. Confidential is the world’s leading franchiser of hotels and the provider of vacation ownership services. Confidential, Confidential, Howard Johnson and Super 8 Motels are some of the leading chain of hotels operated by Confidential in the USA and Canada. Confidential also operates Avis and Budget Rent-a-Car.Responsibilities:
- Manual Web-based Testing of Multi-Brand Search Engine (MBSE) and Super-Agent (SAI) Business Application Systems
- Super-Agent involves the design, development, and implementation of the replacement application that allows the Hotel Reservation Agent to perform single-brand and cross-brand functions across nine brands of hotels
- Created Master Test Plan, Objectives and Test Cases for the MBSE and SAI Systems
- Performed Manual Web-based testing on Windows 2000 and Windows NT based operating systems
- Performed Web-based Functional testing and System Integration Testing on Windows 2000, and Java based applications
- Created Excel Spread-sheets for listing of Area codes, Property Ids of hotel properties from Consumer web-sites, Production Databases and QA Databases
- Logged the defects in Excel sheets for defect-tracking and coordinated bug fixing with the application developers
Environment: Windows 2000 Professional, Sun Solaris 5.6, C, Embedded SQL, XVT 5.0 (GUI Tool for C/C++), Oracle 8 i, Infomix 7.3, Kivanet, Java 1.3, JSP 1.2, Weblogic 6.0, Internet Explorer 6.0 and Visio.
QA TEST ENGINEER
Confidential, Secaucus, NJ
Confidential the global publishing and Media Company is the largest publisher and distributor of children’s books in the world.Responsibilities:
- Responsible for writing the Master Test Plan for Inventory Forecasting and Planning Initiative (IFPI) channels
- Worked on DOORS 6.0 for the world’s leading Test management application, which provides features to capture, track and manage user requirements
- Involved in writing the Test Functions, Test-Objectives, and Test Cases for the different channels of IFPI (At home, Book clubs, Education, Grolier and Trade)
- Involved in building extensive SQL Queries using AS/400 System
- Responsible for entire System Integration Testing for the Data Preparation and Migration from AS/400 Systems to Manugistics Supply Chain Management application
- Involved in using the Team Track 5.51 Defect Management Tool for logging in the Enhancements, Changes, and Defects found in the Functional and Integration Testing of the projects
- Performed Functional and System Integration testing of POM - and Intranet website of Scholastic to Create, Update, Delete, Undelete, and Search products
- Involved in extensive testing of web-links, screen navigation, screen content, field validations and Error-message generation
Environment: AS/400, OS/400, DB2, DOORS 6.0, Manugistics Supply Chain Management Tool, Team Track 5.51, Windows 2000 Professional (Workstation), Internet Explorer 5.5 and Visio. POM Environment: EJB and Servlet 2.2, IBM-Websphere 3.5 on NT 4.0, EML, DB2 7.0on A/400, MQSI, Java, Cobol, HTML 4.0 and JSP 1.2
QA TEST ENGINEER
Confidential, Cambridge, MA
Confidential is a pioneer of the Digital Market Places. Confidential is a Business-to-Business (B2B) e-commerce application. Confidential ’s E-commerce power tools deliver advanced capabilities to the Internet hubs and Web sites that support small and medium sized businesses. Confidential services include “Sky Search” contextual search, Financial services, Auction capabilities, Exchange capabilities and other business transactions, Confidential also offers Web-based advertising options for participating business partners.Responsibilities:
- Responsible for writing the Test Plan for the SkySearch, URL Management, Auctions and RFQ modules of Confidential public web-site and Test cases based on the Business Requirements, Use-cases and Interaction Flow Diagrams (IFD’s)
- Performed Manual Testing for the Login, Registration, and URL Management, SkySearch, Confidential, RFQ’s and Auctions web pages based on the Test cases written.
- Logged all the defects detected in the Defect Tracking Tool of Confidential
- Used RSW E-Tester and E-Load 4.21 for performing Automated Testing and Load Testing of the Search option for Confidential E-commerce website
- Performed Integration Testing, Functional Testing, System Testing and Regression Testing extensively
Environment: Qracle 8 i, JDK 1.2.2, Jbuilder 3.0, EJB 1.1, JSP 2.2, Web Logic 4.5, Netscape Navigator 6.0, Internet Explorer 5.5, and Sun Solaris 7.0
Confidential, New York, NY
Confidential is specialized in providing Intranet and Web-related professional services to its clients involved in E-Commerce applications. The project displays various manufacturers of Sporting products. The Intranet application was developed using ASP, VB Script, Java Script and HTML. Was involved in Functionality Tests, Integration Tests, Performance Tests and multi-user Tests. The Web Application was tested using WinRunner 6.0 Tool.Responsibilities:
- Reviewed Business Requirement and the Technical Specifications
- Assisted in writing the Test Plan, which detailed the testing scope, strategy, test requirements and necessary resources
- Analyzed the user’s changed requirements and made necessary amendments to the test requirements
- Executed the Test Scripts and monitored the System Performance
- Tested al the GUI Standards of this Intranet application
- Tested the User Interface on all the versions of Netscape and Internet Explorer browsers
Environment: WinRunner 6.0, Test Director 6.0, Oracle 8.0 ASP, VB Script, Java Script, Netscape Navigator 4.6, IE 5.0, and Windows NT
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Confidential is an Online Web-store selling the products manufactured in the factory to various registered users. Products are categorized into Apparel, Business and Recognition, Promotional, Stationary, and Presentation Materials. Registered users log into the Website using their e-mail ID with company domain. The products ordered along with quantity are transferred to a shopping cart. The Shipping and Packaging department validate the checkout details.Responsibilities:
- Developed Test procedures and Test Cases based on the business requirements
- Worked on Test Director 6.0 for creating Test Plans, documenting them, and creating test cases and registering the expected result
- Automated the Test Scripts using WinRunner 6.0
- Analyzed the expected and actual results using WinRunner 6.0 and Test Director 6.0
Environment: Visual Interdev 6.0, ASP 2.0, Visual Basic 6.0, Oracle 8.0, Windows NT, WinRunner 6.0, and Test Director 6.0
PROGRAMMER AND TESTER
- Worked as a Developer and SQA Tester in the Finance System Client-Server application
- Designed User Entry Screens using Visual Basic 5.0 Controls
- Created database tables to store information in the backend using Oracle 7.3
- Tested all the windows and GUI objects at the front-end.
- Used ODBC to connect the User Interface to back-end Oracle 7.3 database
Environment: Visual Basic 5.0, Oracle 7.3, Windows NT and SQA Suite