Accomplished independent professional with an in - depth understanding of business practices seeking advancement in my career path. Combines a unique ability to assess complex objectives, identify manageable strategies, and implement effective solutions with innovative thinking. Works collaboratively with internal and external customers to foster essential communications and complete quality projects with an exceptional ability to learn new practices, technologies and procedures very quickly.
QA Analyst / JIRA Admin
- QA duties
- Created test cases & scenarios for Software Quality Assurance in Demandware and Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Created Test Case Writing Standards & Testing Strategies for future QA Analysts to follow
- Trained new QA Analysts
- Tracked down & assisted in fixing Bugs and/or Defects. Occasionally would fix them myself
- Assisted in & tested the development and implementation of new features such as ShopRunner and PayPal
- Assisted in & tested new site builds
- Preformed manual risk based regression testing
- Project Management duties
- Scoped and estimated projects
- Requirements gathering
- Architect-ed the best way to complete a project
- Assigned projects and tasks to the best developer for the task based on my knowledge of their strengths
- Created and Maintained Functional Specification Documentation (FSD)
- Completed Demandware Architect course
- Worked with a 3rd party from China Bluecom on completing overflow projects
- Interviewed potential new employees
- Communicated status updates to clients on current tasks and projects
- Trained new hire Developers in Demandware Business Manager, TFS and JIRA
- Assisted the Ecom/Marketing departments in finding solutions to their problems in Demandware
- Mapped data from client systems to Demandware. Including product data, inventory, tax rates and price-books
- Setup automatic imports of data into Demandware from AX
- Assisted in the creation of a new site build workbook.
- JIRA Admin
- Setup initial implementation of JIRA
- Created new workflows, screens and fields to meet different departments' project life cycles
- Created new users
- Created new projects as new clients needed them
- Trained clients & new hires in using JIRA.
- Created documentation for clients on how to use JIRA
- Created test cases & scenarios for Software Quality Assurance
- Preformed QA Analysis on Custom Software & Websites
- Tracked & assisted in fixing or repairing Bugs and/or Defects
- Worked on developing custom SharePoint 2010 websites
- Preformed Risk Analysis and Risk based testing
Digital Product Consultant
- Gathered information from customers used in creating their website and premium clicks campaigns, then used the information to write/create original content for the website or premium clicks campaign.
- Optimized provided information for search engines SEO for websites and SEM for clicks campaigns.
- Provided support for existing websites and maintained positive relationships with customers.
- Updated numerous Excel spread sheets and other notes systems on a daily basis.
National Account Rep
- Initiated telephone calls to generate new and sustain current business customers for Yellow Pages and Internet advertising.
- Developed selling strategies prior to contacting designated market using a variety of visual and other sales aids.
- Determined accounts' advertising needs through basic probing interviews to tailor the appropriate advertising products and schedules.
- Organized and prioritized work to meet customer and directory deadlines scheduling demands promptly, accurately and efficiently.
- Prepared advertising layouts and background information as basis for recommending advertising programs to meet the needs of each business.
- Prepared forms/letters, handled detailed paperwork, and executed contracts for billing.
- Optimized SEM click campaigns
Confidential Miamisburg, Ohio
- General laborer new construction and remodeling jobs,
- Computer Maintenance
Confidential, Dayton, Ohio
Confidential Advertising Account Auditor
- Audited national internet yellow page advertising for the Confidential ’s clients.
Confidential, Miamisburg, OH
Customer Counselor, Collections
- Initiate contact with customers in jeopardy of imminent default on their mortgages. Handle customer inquiries regarding impending payment resets, probable mortgage defaults and loss mitigation options.
- Evaluate customer's reason for default and financial ability to make full contractual or alternative payments. Recommend and initiate default avoidance and loss mitigation workouts as appropriate. Negotiate and formalize payment arrangements with customers.
- Coordinate and facilitate loss mitigation efforts with associated departments. Document payment terms to ensure agreements can be monitored. Discuss loss mitigation options with borrowers depending on the borrower's hardship, property value and investor/mortgage insurance guidelines. Prepare workout files for loan modifications.
Confidential, Centerville, Ohio
- Concessions manager, ice rink Zamboni operator, indoor soccer referee, outdoor Pool Manager, head lifeguard, sand volleyball referee, special events coordinator.
Microsoft Office: Word, Excel & PowerPoint
Other Software: SharePoint 2010, Demandware, TFS, Visual Studio, Eclipse, JIRA & Microsoft Dynamics AX
Other: Software Test Case Writing, Risk Analysis & Debugging