- To build my career as a QA Manager, willing to become a valuable team member which provides a steady career growth along with job satisfactions and give value contribution in the success of organization
- Good interpersonal skills, commitment and result driven, hard working with a quest and zeal to learn new technologies and undertake challenging tasks.
- Over 5 years of experience in SoftwareTesting with both Manual and Automation.
- Experience in complete project Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Analyzed functional requirement specifications and wrote detailed Test Plans, High level scenarios, Test Cases.
- Strong in Black Box Testing, White Box Testing, Mainframe testing and Database testing.
- Extensive experience in Functional, Integration, Regression, UAT, GUI, System and Performance Testing, Browser testing and Mobile testing.
- Used Quality Center, Test Director and JIRA for defects tracking.
- Expertise in running the test and analyzing Test results, Synchronizing the test, Checking GUI and Bitmaps etc.,
- Knowledge in automated testing environments.
- Manually performed Back - End testing by writing SQL.
- Performed Web testing by using SoapUI
- Expertise in documentation using MS tools (Word, Excel, Project and Access).
- Ability to effectively and professionally interact with people at all levels of management.
- Proven ability to work effectively in both independent and team situations with positive results
- Quick learner with an ability to easily grasp new technologies, software and IT architecture.
- Strong Communication, interpersonal, technical, analytical and problem solving skills.
Operating System: Windows 98/2000/XP/07/10, Linux
Web Technologies: HTML, Java Script, SQL, SoapUI, RTC, WinSCP Putty Navigator,
Testingting Tools: Q TP 9, Test Director, Quality Center, Load Runner, JIRA W WCAG 2.0,Maconomy,Xenu
Types of Applications Tested: Web Based, VB, and Windows Application
Other Applications: Professional experience in MS Office
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
Quality Assurance Analyst
- Analyze technical documentation for project scope, requirements, and common or potential implementation issues.
- Create and follow test plans incorporating requirements and standards within project scope.
- Mentor Associate QA Analysts and periodically manage one or more Associate resources on specific testing projects.
- Report defects clearly and thoroughly, manage testing, and create defect reports using a defect tracking application.
- Actively seek resolutions to reported defects and provide supporting information and analysis to developers and solutions analysts.
- Escalate substandard development execution, process deficiencies, and resourcing and scheduling outages to senior team members.
- Advise team on standards, processes, and technologies
Environment: Microsoft Outlook and Apple Mail, Gmail, YahooMail,Internet Explorer 8, 9, 10 and 11,Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Face book, Twitter,Pinterest, Perfecto Mobile, JIRA,AIS Web Accessibility Toolbar and WCAG 2.0,Maconomy,Xenu, etc.,
Confidential, Covington, KY
Quality Assurance Engineer
- Translate systems requirements into technical test requirements
- Review and analyze client-specific system requirements and scope of services
- Analyze functional and technical system design for testability
- Collaborate with project team resources to understand and prioritize system testing efforts
- Provide input to system test strategies
- Performed Web testing, Test Fax and B2B Batch files by using SoapUI 4.5.1
- Define system test scenarios, create system test plans, design and author test cases and participate in the definition and execution of manual and/or automated system test scripts
- In collaboration with the project team, develop and periodically confirm system test schedule
- Execute Systems Integration Test Plan, including the comparison of actual results to expected results
- Document and report on identified system testing issues in Quality Center and participate in or lead defect triage and test status meetings
- Identify defects in multiple environments and throughout all phases of the development life cycle.
- Ensure that development groups address all open defects in a timely manner.
- Assist in analysis of current processes and propose recommendations for process improvements
- Actively participated in project team meetings as required. Communicate project/work status and issues to project team & management
- Responsible for using standard tools and best practices
Environment: HP Quality Center 11, .Net, Oracle 9, Windows XP, SQL,Oracle, PL/SQL, XML, Java, UNIX, Mainframe DB2, SoapUI, RTC, WinSCP, Putty Navigator, ICS, Captiva, Share Point
Confidential, Iowa City, IA
- Develop and implement a strategy for Load & Performance Testing to ensure all relevant Performance Requirements are met.
- Develop and provide estimates for all relevant test activities.
- Develop a detailed Load/Performance Test Plan and ensure its successful implementation.
- Lead a team of 4-6 testers in all aspects of QA Testing, including UAT.
- Coordinate with Developers, BA’s during the Project life cycle.
- Perform problem analysis, system analysis, reviews of Business Requirement Documents and Functional Specification Documents.
- Manage, support and configure QC and escalate the issues to System Engineering teams.
- Resolve and address Test Environment related issues
- Effectively partner with all Engineering Services Teams during the course of project.
- Effectively communicate with team members and business users.
Environment: QTP9.2,Test Director/HP Quality Center 10, .Net, Oracle 9i, Windows XP, SQL,PL/SQL, XML, Java, UNIX, Mainframe DB2,Load Runner Etc.,.
Business Analyst/QA Tester
- Facilitated requirement gathering sessions with the business users to gather business requirements and documented them for review by both business and technical team members.
- Creation of Test Strategy, Detailed Test Plan, Test Scenarios (Trans Matrix) and Test cases.
- Good experience and knowledge of documenting, writing and modelling Test Cases, Use Cases, Functional and Non-Functional Requirements and creating diagrams teams.
- Deployment of all software components from the development environments into the various QA Test environments.
- Good experience and knowledge of modelling Use Cases, Flowcharts and other related diagrams using MS Visio
- Created test status report after each sprint
Environment: Mercury Quality Center, HTML, SQL, Oracle8, MS Visio and MS Office.
QA Testing Analyst
- Created and executed test cases and accurately recorded status to the business partners.
- Reviewed functional and non-functional requirements for completeness and testability.
- Researched and documented defects identified during the testing process, communicated those defects to the Business Partner.
- Facilitated defect meetings with project team including Business partner.
- Monitored Batch and costs and reported results monthly to Management.
- Responsible for promoting all Mainframe code from the Development environment to the QA environment and then from QA to Production.
Environment: Mercury Quality Center, Test Director, HTML, XML, MS Word, MS Excel.