- Highly effective Quality Assurance analyst with a record of delivering successful QA solutions in Waterfall and Agile environments.
- Skilled at performing system integration, functional, regression, and user acceptance testing
- Worked on Federal and State Welfare eligibility (HHS) Medicaid - Medicare projects.
- Experience in requirement analysis, test plan development, test data preparation, execution of test plan, reporting test results, and interfacing with business and development teams.
- Performed software testing on application front-end and back-end
- Knowledge of IBM Curam Case Management functionality and business process
- Experience utilizing HP Quality Center (QC) for script reports, test execution, and defect reports.
- Experience using SQL queries to validate test data against database results.
- Comfortable working with stakeholders across all aspects of a project - process owners, technology development, quality assurance, and operations.
- A versatile team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Quick to learn new technologies and tools. Able to work independently as well as within in a team.
Curam 6.0.5, HP Quality Center, Unix based batches, Oracle SQL Developer, Soap UI, Putty, WinSCP, VMWare Virtual Machines, Microsoft Excel, Access, SharePoint
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
Software QA Analyst
- Working with North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) Curam Project. Experience testing Affordable Care Act (ACA), Medicaid, Food Stamps, Cash Assistance programs eligibility
- Analyzed business requirements and created test scenarios
- Wrote and executed test scripts testing product eligibility for multiple NC Dept. of Health and Human Services programs
- Clearly communicated QA results, concerns, and project status to the management team and other stakeholders in a timely manner
- Solid overview of Curam Case Management functionality and design
- Collaborated with diverse teams of business analysts, consultants, and developers within both client and consultant groups
- In the top 10% in test runs completed, defects logs and retests, out of a test team of over 150
- Responsible for coordinating test deliverable for Case Changed Decision (8110) forms, including script writing and updating, and leading test team execution, overseeing a team of 7 testers
- Worked closely with test lead to help prioritize defects; retested defects in test and UAT environment
- Analyzed script condition matrices, program functional designs, and business design documents in order to test program eligibility and product display, update test conditions, and validate defect fixes
- Participated in daily and weekly status meetings covering test execution, build deployment, and product implementation updates
- Utilized Oracle SQL Developer to query project databases, using original SQL query statements
- Generated HP Quality Center (HPQC) analysis reports to provide real time execution progress updates
- Tested system interfaces through the execution of Unix based software batches including file mocking, data transfer, and data setup
- Analyzed XML data payloads via Soap UI software in order to test legacy interface functionality
- Product knowledge of Food and Nutrition Services(FNS), Medicaid/Medicare, Cash Assistance and Affordable Care Act (ACA) subsidy programs
- Coordinated generation and testing of Print Facility forms related to SDX (State Data Exchange)
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) for product form generation and Long Term Care eligibility
Confidential - Raleigh, NC
Project Assistant - NC Medicaid Audit
- Responsible for business requirement documentation and script writing for PCG/DMA Medicaid audit database and website product update
- Worked closely with NC Project Manager and development team
- Led discussions on testing and business requirements in weekly development meeting
- Coordinated testing initiatives following major code rollouts, leading a team of six testers
- Assisted NC Project Manager with processing and data entry for documents related to the NC Adult Care Home IMD audit
Confidential - Raleigh, NC
Brand Management Associate
- Created original advertising copy for digital and print ad campaigns
- Researched, analyzed, and presented original market research reports for strategic marketing campaigns
- Participated in weekly status meetings and client meeting/presentations
- Worked closely with VP Creative Director