Successful PMP - certified program manager with more than 16 years of global experience in insurance, finance, and telecommunications companies. Leverages cutting-edge technology and IT methodologies to manage multi-million-dollar projects. Results-driven and people-focused leader who maximizes company and project success by building strong client relationships. Embraces new challenges and demonstrates continuous improvement principles in work and professional development areas. Skillful problem-solver in complex and ambiguous environments.
- Effectively manage large projects spanning multiple geographies including offshore and functional departments from inception to delivery.
- Skilled in customer interaction, issue management, implementation, scheduling, project reporting and post-implementation reviews.
- Publish methodology whitepapers in QA, Operational Capacity & Performance, as well as PMO guidelines to distribute best practices which increased efficiencies, data flow, data integrity and server availability.
- Exceptional ability to build productive relationships with colleagues, clients, and vendors across all functional and technical disciplines.
- Ability to support multiple concurrent projects in a matrix organizational structure.
- Proficient in SDLC processes, testing, system deployment, release management and production support.
Confidential, Redmond, Washington
Senior Program Manager
- Direct development efforts by leveraging vendor management skills.
- Reduce open bugs by 40%.
- Establish a unified overarching PMO strategy in QA, configuration, and release management Confidential Confidential &T for more than 15 different teams on multiple environments.
- Standardize processes, tools, documentation, and templates to drive quality and enable rhythm of the business executive reporting.
- Conduct risk assessment and mitigation efforts to prevent cross-team issues.
- Manage vendors on Agile-method project with twice weekly deployments.
- Facilitate cross-functional work groups to support communication and issue resolution throughout the project.
- Track and report business critical metrics and develop action plans for Confidential -risk items.
Confidential, Bellevue, Washington
Deployment Workstream Lead PM
- Accelerated successful deployment of $100M mission critical CRM software and its upgrades by developing critical relationships and recruiting vital resources.
- Streamlined processes and optimized customer service request escalations with modifications to the ticketing system process and deployment of Amdocs 7.5.
- Addressed critical challenges, advanced project lifecycle, ensured deployment activities exceeded organizational and client expectations.
- Slashed project costs by 40% within the deployment workstream.
- Surpassed client and management satisfaction with an on-time and on-target deployment/launch for a project that was otherwise delayed.
- Managed the overall deployment plan for domestic and international teams.
- Supported Confidential throughout the War room activities, Launch Readiness matrix, and Go/No Go decision.
- Developed and maintained project documentation relevant to scope, schedules, deliverables and change control.
- Partnered closely with PMO on road map, scope and mapping business requirements to enhance the existing software process by modeling into various projects.
- Managed multiple projects with vertical teams to execute the projects from initiation, planning, execution and closure.
Confidential, Bellevue, Washington
Performance & Capacity PM
- Developed and maintained performance test plans and other documentation relevant to scope, schedules, deliverables, environments and its results.
- Facilitated cross-functional work groups to support communication and issue resolution throughout the project.
- Prepared project status presentations to communicate status with key stakeholders.
- Assessed project risk, including resource gaps, and recommended risk mitigation strategies.
- Identified and acquired resources in QA and Performance engineering to meet client requirements.
- Strengthened Motricity team communication and best-practice sharing by creating SharePoint for Performance & Capacity statistics and publishing a whitepaper.
- Partnered with 3rd party vendors, such as HP, Antenna/Volantis, to enhance response time solutions on the enterprise platform utilizing .NET and JAVA.
- Led cross-functional design review sessions to create Performance requirements, Capacity, network usage and strategic direction.
- Installed tools to monitor server performance, which allowed 3rd party vendors to optimize server performance.
- Expanded the engineering department performance lab from 9 to 120 servers through partnership with IT Operations teams in order to better support major telecommuincations clients, including T-Mobile, Confidential &T, Verizon etc.
- Worked closely with the data warehouse team to craft dashboards to facilitate operations management.
Confidential, Milpitas, California
QA Engagement Manager
- Performed strategic planning including vision, goal setting, testing strategic, team’s responsibilities and testing processes.
- Enabled stakeholder risk management and decision-making by monitoring and communicating product status.
- Reduced time spent in design phase by enhancing scalability in test management tool.
- Leveraged QA expertise to mentor multiple test leads.
- Managed and participated in the daily release planning and testing activities, including reviewing release plans and requirements.
- Interviewed and mentored new resources.
- Eliminated scope creep by comparing solution to requirements throughout SDLC pre-deployment.
- Determined scope of test and baseline for testing including End-To-End testing, integration and system testing of the CRM application along with the lead BA’s.
- Analyzed business requirements and defined master test plan including strategic testing for the release, team members’ responsibilities (Subject Matter Expert) and labs management.
- Worked closely with customers and in-house resources to ensure software readiness and assisted in deployments, training as well as handling requests and escalations.
Senior QA Manager
- Increased revenue by initiating valuable relationships among top management to drive additional service and testing tool sales.
- Achieved extensive testing accomplishments including authoring testing methodology whitepaper and building automated test framework.
- Led strategic functions Confidential the client site, such as: QA Automation Expert, BI & data conversion Specialist and QA Professional SME.
- Increased test efficiency and reduced testing time by analyzing functional requirements, developing automation guide and creating data-driven test scripts.
- Enhanced software quality and delivered product early by studying clients’ current QA methodology and suggesting QA best practices to improve processes and test tool implementation.
- Delivered project conversions on time and on budget by analyzing business processes, data mining, benchmarking and utilizing predictive analytics.
- Led comprehensive testing activities including documentation, execution, and financial specs for mainframe billing system to clarify system enhancement requirements.
- Managed testing and specification for financial ERP software following migration to Euro and ensured ISO 9002 compliance.
- Analyzed business and system requirements and specifications documentation.
- Led the Euro specification and testing the financial ERP software after Euro migration with compliance to ISO 9002 standards.
- Performed risk analysis of master design for testing strategy and prioritization planning, system, functional, regression and acceptance test.
- Managed 200+ client portfolios.
- Achieved high-level sales score in 2 months, 4 months ahead of average.
- Hand-picked to mentor 6 financial advisors and to participate in junior management program.