- Over seven years of experience in areas of Analysis, Testing and Implementation of Client Server & Web based applications in various industries including Telecommunication, Finance, and Health.
- Expertise in preparing Use Cases, Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test Evaluation Summary Reports, Test Cases and Test Scripts for automated and Manual testing based on the User Requirement Documents and System Requirement documents for the Functional, System, Performance, Integration, Regression, GUI, UAT, Security, Load, Database, Sanity and Usability testing.
- Experienced in using testing tools and solutions(Selenium,TestNG, Junit, QTP, QC/ALM,JIRA and Loadrunner).
- Experienced in writing Java and python scripts based on frontend and backend requirements.
- Extensively worked with SQL queries for back - end testing.
- Expertise on BE component and Agile mythology in mobile, finance and health care environment.
- Experienced in preparing Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) to match the Test cases created with the Requirements.
- Good knowledge of VLAN, VPN, SS7, ISDN, TCP/IP and SIP.
- Experienced in leading projects, developing efficient test plans based on the software requirements, design documentation and execute them in timely manner.
- Experienced in verification of functionality, new features and attributes of the application.
- Experienced in handling the end to end regression testing for all the releases.
- Responsible for doing the health check/Sanity test of application during the production deployment (Production Support).
- Responsible for the shakeout testing after the environment changes are done for the release.
- Experienced in aligning the process for the requirement team to upload in QC, upload the test plan from EXCEL and make sure the defect is a quality defect.
- Created business process test plan and test cases using quality Center, contributed in developing Auromation Framwork that uses Java, Selenium webdriver, TestNG and JUnit.
- Good understanding with OSI and TCP/IP models.
- Experience in Software Quality Assurance, Software Testing, and ISO Documentation.
- Performed Back End testing using SQL developer, DbVisualizer,Toad with Major RDBMS systems- Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, IBM DB2, MySQL.
- Experienced running batch commands, scheduled jobs, and reviewing output, logs on the UNIX server.
- Experienced in Unix and Powershell scripting for modify/query the attributes of the data.
- Well versed in Test scripting languages such as Java,VBScript, Python and UNIX shell scripts.
- Strong background in multi-platforms (UNIX, Windows, DOS, iOS, Android & Mac) testing.
- Proactively interacting and collaborating with business analysts, technical analysts, and developers to identify and understand the appropriate data required for testing and sharing the testing team for designing the test cases and to achieve the goal within the stipulated time.
Testing Tools: Selenium, TestNG, Junit, Quality Center (QC) /ALM, QTP,Load Runner, JIRA, Wireshark, Soap UI, SQL Developer and Toad.
Test Reporting Tools: HP Quality Center, JIRA and Excel.
Web Technologies: HTML, XML and SOAP
Scripting Language: Java, VB Script and Python
Database: Oracle, Postgres, IBM DB2, SQL Server, My SQL and MS Access
Operating System: Windows, UNIX, Android & Mac OX
Others: SQL Loader, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Project, MS VISIO, Flash
Confidential - Newark, NJ
Sr QA Engineer
- Participated in the Agile software delivery process by writing, reviewing functional and design specifications, develop and review test cases in JAVA, TestNG, JUnit, SQL and Selenium, write user stories and tasks for sprints, coordinate efforts and communication with the developers and other team members to ensure resolution of defects, and manage/triage defects in the bug tracking system
- Experience in planning and performing of various types of testing like Smoke testing, Black Box testing, White box testing, Functional testing, Integration testing, Regression testing, System testing, Security testing and UAT testing.
- Experience in Agile software development process using JIRA Agile management tools.
- Responsible for developing automated scripts using Selenium webdriver to perform functional and regression suits.
- Optimized the speed and efficiency of execution of automated test suites on TestNG, JUnit and Maven, framework. Also expert in creating Data Driven framework using data from XL, CSV File and Data Base
- Strong ability to develop & execute manual test scripts using JIRA and QC tools.
- Ability in developing advanced SQL queries to extract, manipulate, and calculate information to fulfill data and reporting requirements including identifying the tables and columns from which data is extracted.
- Frequently developed SQL scripts for Back-End testing .
- Extensively used the Rapid SQL to write difference types of SQL like join, aggregate function, analytic function and constraint quires to check data integrity.
- Write/edit complex SQL scripts to display data base on business requirement.
- Ability to write PL/SQL to test database using SQL Developer & Toad .
- Develop reusable functions and components that can be used to maintain and extend automated tests for multiple projects with maximum reuse of code.
- Designed data-driven, modular scripts that allow tests to be maintained or extended without additional script coding.
- Used Selenium Web-driver JAVA project to perform cross browser, Mobile testing for web UI.
- Responsible all backend and frontend components for Confidential SmartCare and Homegateway projects.
- Maintained Requirement Traceability Matrix to measure the testing process and requirement progress.
- Developed use cases, Created and executed test scripts and validated the results against a set of formal requirements.
- Responsible for all system changes control testing like Patching, Network and DNS etc.
- Performed pre & post validation on Change Control at both system & application level.
- Served as knowledge source for the escalation of complex automated testing application design and development issues and participate as an expert in software redesign process assessing software development projects for quality assurance factors affecting functional requirements and design specifications
- Familiar with C++, InterSystems CACHE and extensively used Oracle, HTML and XML .
- Worked with developers to fix defects and defect reporting through the use of JIRA and HP QC/ALM.
- Hands-on experience on PAHO to verify the MQTT BE message.
- Review the User, business and program specification documents.
- Follow the 510K FDA approval guide lines while creating validation Test Plan and Test Cases.
- Responsible all use cases validation and verification.
- Follow the CFR 21 guidelines for all documentation.
- Attended FDA training and got knowledge about “Class 2” medical devices.
- Participated in day to day defect tracking meetings.
- Created the Test Data for various releases and involved the product demo sessions..
- Involved in Performance, Stress and Volume testing.
- Create and validate the Admin and Aggregate reports.
- Provided a systematic review process and resources to assured all products met regulatory and conformant requirements prior to client releases.
- Closely interacted with clients for User Acceptance Testing. (UAT).
Environment: Windows XP, Unix, Oracle 11g, postgres, SQL Developer, Selenium, TestNG, JUnit, PAHO,Java, Home Gateway, SmartCare HD Video and Audio equipment, Blood Pressure Monitor, Wight Scale, JIRA and HP QC/ALM.
Confidential - Holmdel, NJ
SR BE Mobile Engineer
- Experienced in UNIX environments and troubleshoot log to narrow down issue areas.
- Extensively used ALM Quality Center for Test Case development and defect tracking.
- Experienced in the mobile application space, ability to debug/code on an iphone/Android.
- Managed Requirements, developed test case, executed test case by using Quality Center
- Ability to objectively define challenges and risk and escalate issue.
- Hands on experience in Python scripting for automation testing following Agile methodology.
- Responsible all BE components for messaging project (off-net, on-net and group messaging).
- Worked on Agile user story, test plan, and writing scripts based on user requirement.
- Excellent working experience on iOS and Android as well.
- Understanding of IP and VoIP networking protocols such as HTTP/HTML, SIP, Firewalls and Routers.
- Experienced with writing and executing SQL queries.
- Have strong knowledge of PL/SQL, developing database queries for Backend Testing, in-depth Knowledge of Oracle and SQL Server, resolved Database Performance issues and experience in Data Analysis and ensure Data Integrity.
- Frequently developed SQL scripts for Back-End testing
- Responsible for call processing end to end call for backend prospective.
- Responsible for changing Redis database configuration and BE component properties file, if it is required for testing.
- Define call quality for deferent devices calling mode like Wi-Fi/cellular, Wi-Fi/3G/4G, Wi-Fi only, cellular only.
- Responsible all the provisioning issue, Gateway and mobile extension connectivity issue.
- Verified all the appropriate IVR based on access number and related Database connectivity.
- Expertise on system testing on mobile platform.
- Ability to switch between Agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Responsible for Layered testing like captured PCAP file on component when sending and receiving message.
- Responsible for all retention and pagination test in BE components and client as well.
- Working experienced on group messaging system BE and client.
- Experienced with OS configuration tools like SDK and iPhone configuration utility.
- Responsible all the roaming feature like Active, Deactivate, voicemail, video call and balance verification.
- Working knowledge of Android ADB.
- Best experienced to find out system errors by using DDMS tools.
- Involved in DCC project web and backend prospective.
- Responsible all backend issue for billing system and purchases flow.
- Responsible for all fail over test, roll back and DB change...
- Knowledge of VOIP networks, protocol, WAN and LAN connection.
- Wrote basic & complex SQL queries for backend and integration testing for oracle database.
- Attended daily scrum and retrospective meeting brief everyday Agile project activities.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to lead cross-functional teams.
Environment: Windows XP, UNIX, Oracle 10g, HTML, QC 10, Selenium, QTP 10.0, JIRA, Wireshark, SoapUI, SQL Developer, Toad, Haid SQL, My SQL, SDK, Iphone configure Utility, DDMS.
Confidential - New York, NY
- Responsible for testing end to end Confidential networks using the optical platform(CPL/6500/FW9500)
- Responsible for validation of network elements, web based applications and database nodes.
- Responsible for testing Mainframe applications (legacy systems which are migrating to web-based).
- Responsible for testing Ciena/Fujitsu equipment with Confidential network build in both domestic and international EMEA scenarios.
- Responsible for testing functionality of various cross connect cards, amplifier cards in the network build, validation of equipment hierarchy data for different templates like rack, shelf, slots, cards and ports of CIENA/Fujitsu equipment’s.
- Responsible for performing the validation of the DWDM (Lambda) links built between the Confidential nodes having CMD (Configurable multiplexer and demultiplexer cards) and line amplifier cards and slot it to the customer circuit.
- Verified various interfaces that interact with the provisioning system like the ordering system, switch allocation that provides the port assignment for the customer order and the dispatch system when there are manual dispatches.
- Responsible for validating the configurations of RAMAN amplifier, XCONN cross connect cards (which have backplane connectivity), the connections between Wavelength Selective Switch card(WSS), CMD44 and the amplifier cards, transmission path build between the nodes having the above cards and then riding the customer order over the transmission paths(infrastructure links) build between the nodes according to the user requirements.
- Provisioned VoIP; PBX as well as PSTN services over Session Initiation Protocol ( SIP )
- Provisioned PIP and internet using different protocols such as PPP, MLFR, FR, HDLC and Ethernet .
- Working on provisioning domestic and internal customers and network circuits .
- Responsible for developing xml’s based on WSDL and the xsd’s. Worked through SOAP UI WSDL by varying the request and validating the response.
- Utilized SOAP UI to create manual test cases to validate systems test cases before System integrated testing.
- Responsible for verifying the data which are defined through an upstream application by querying directly to the database.
- Verifying the file transfer interfaces between multiple applications by connecting to the server directly.
- Involved in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) by providing test data for users and validating the customer expected results
- Responsible for validating the pipe delimiter data from the interfacing systems in Unix Server
- Worked with network element management systems like CIENA On Center
- Responsible for generating regression report from QC and provide an analysis of the defects and the system impacted with the defects.
Environment: QC, QTP, MS-SQL server, HAMMER, XML, IIS, HTML, Oracle11g, Internet Explorer, NET, ASP.NET, Java, Web logic.
- Responsible for pre and post migration testing.
- Define and ensure that data quality thresholds are met through active collaboration and review data quality assessments with business users.
- Developed tools for data validation across all of the objects.
- Defined data migration process and task lists.
- Defined data migration key milestones and expectation.
- Coordinated with offshore/onshore teams for development/enhancement and data loading .
- Worked closely with functional consultants/data owners for identifying each data objects/data fields and collect business rules for data mapping purposes .
- Worked closely with data extraction team to extract the relevant fields based on the input from functional consultants/business users
- Performed data reconciliation using SQL queries and excel (V-lookup) after each of the objects is being loaded.
- Data analysis of legacy systems and assist with the preparation of a physical data model.
- Reconciliation of data and delivery of the relevant artifacts in a timely manner.
- Verified destination system data requirements such as field names, field type, mandatory fields and other field-level validation checks.
- Test source and target system and connections from the migration platform.
- Compared migrated records to records generated by the destinations system - ensure that migrated records are complete and of the appropriate context.
- Managed test case development and supported using formal specifications, data flow diagrams and other accepted design techniques.
- Created and executed test scripts and validated the results against a set of formal requirements.
- Performed back-end testing to ensure that the user data was updated in database using SQL queries.
- Provided daily status reports to the Management.
- Provided a systematic review process and resources to assured all products met regulatory and conformant requirements prior to client release.
- Created and verified of detailed change requests.
Environment: Windows XP, UNIX, Oracle 10g, HTML, QC 10, QTP 10.0.