- 12+ years of experience in real time software analysis & design, development, testing and implementation of software systems on java platform.
- String programming skills in Java, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, PHP, and multithreading.
- Have good skills in open source frameworks Struts, Spring and implementing Web/Enterprise architectures.
- Experience with relational database technologies such as Oracle 10g, and MySQL.
- Experience includes playing various roles as Technical Consultant, Systems Analyst and Developer with expertise in full project life cycle managing business requirements, designing and developing systems, system integration and testing, performance tuning, implementation and end - user training.
- Extensive experience with loading balancing, session-management, security and spring security and error handling in J2EE and Web Application.
- Experience in liferay portlet creation, IPC, WCAG 2.0, theme,hook, Single SignOn with OpenID gluu and liferay administration.
- Experience in OAuth2, SAML,LDAP and gluu.
- Experience in developing test strategies for both server side and web based applications.
- Experience in project development using Agile software development methodology.
- Good middle-ware skills in J2EE, web services with application servers BEA Weblogic, Tomcat 6.0,Tomcat 7.0 and JBoss..
- Possess good knowledge in implementing software standards, web/enterprise standards.
- Experience working with Big Data, Caching, and Confidential .
- Enterprise application support, IT Governance and, Alignment of business & IT.
- Hands on experience in designing and deploying Software as a Service (SaaS) Solutions.
- Proficient in Cloud, data integration, SOA, ESB, CRM, Web Services (SOAP/REST) and Integrated Systems using layered architecture.
- Strong programming skills in JAVA, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, XML, HTML5, Java Script, CSS, JSON, Spring, JPA, multithreading, and Hibernate.
Middle ware : Web Services, Apache Active MQ, Web Sphere MQ, ESB, ServiceMix, EJB and RMI
Web Technologies: Html 5, CSS 3, BootStrap, Openlaszlo, Photoshop, Flash
CMS Tools: Liferay 5, 6.1,6.2, Joomla, Word press,
Application Servers: WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss, WebSphere Commerce
Operating Systems: UNIX (Sun Solaris, HP-UX, Linux), Windows
Frameworks : Hibernate, Spring, JPA, Apache Camel, MVC, .Net, OSGI, JSF, Struts
Methodology : Agile, Water Fall, Rational Unified Process, CMM
RDBMS : ORACLE, DB/2, SQL Server, MySql, PostgreSQL, mongodb, cassendra
Source Control : TFS, Subversion, ClearCase, PVCS, CVS
Tools : Enterprise Architect, Eclipse, Jerkins, JMeter, TOAD, and JBuilder
ESB: Wso2, MuleSoft
Mail Server: Zembra mail server, James mail server
RTMP Server: Red5 Server
Others: Tomcat, SharePoint, Lucene Solr, Crucible, Chef, Version One, Mingle, Jerkins, Web Analytics, Hudson, Coherence, Quartz, ETL, Akamai, TDD, Maven, Ant, and Jetty, Jira, SumoLogic, NoSql, Log stash
Confidential, Southlake, TX
- Involved in the architecture of ticketing systems, and migration of existing airline ticketing applications to follow enterprise technology standards.
- Involved in providing common comprehensive solutions for delivery of ticketing in GDS platforms and Airline eCommerce portals.
- Provide solutions to support different EDIFACT versions of ticketing request/response from various channels such as external GDS, interline and third party ground handling, and Sabre GDS systems.
- Championed code quality and delivery through increased focus on design and code reviews, test driven development, unit test, continuous integration, test automation, and release cycle management best practices.
- Implemented payload compression mechanism to reduce database foot print of the ticketing payloads, resulted in ticketing system performance and payload size by 40%
- Implemented PCI compliances across all ticketing applications.
- Implemented backend and UI components using technologies such as Java, J2EE, Web Services, JMS, Spring MVC, HTML, bootstrap, AngularJS, and tomcat.
- Implemented SSO using OAuth2, SAML and LDAP.
- Collaborated with marketing, product managers, business analyst, and development teams to deliver the products in a timely manner.
- Developed data integration standards that align with Sabre's vision and best practices.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Led a team of developers and involved in full development lifecycle of macys.com & bloomingdales.com and system infrastructure.
- Reviewed FSD, test plans. Responsible for code and design reviews
- Implemented a framework to preload all the data into coherence cache layer, update the product availability in cache on demand and periodic basis.
- Evaluate and identify the right technologies to implement scalable, maintainable, reliable, and high performance applications.
- Implemented faceted navigation features, which are developed using Java/J2EE, Web Services, Spring, Hibernate, SOA, UNIX, XML, JSON, Adobe CQ5, Apache Solr, HTML, AngularJS, and web technologies for macys.com.
- Improved the resource allocation process through automation, a defined and agreed process and phased implementation. Key metrics helped to measure and communicate success.
- Integrated Macys.com with other partners using SAML and SSO.
- Pushed for improvements in software development practices to increase software quality and performance through continuous integration and test automation process.
- Improved application performance by introducing Coherence Web layer in the Web Sphere cluster to cache user session information, product and catalog information.
- Collaborated with many cross-functional teams (Product, Enterprise Architects, QA, and System engineering) to ensure services are in consistent with Confidential ’s long term IT strategy, and on-time delivery of projects.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Involved in the migration of APS application from Web Sphere servers to Tomcat open source servers resulted in saving $3.5 million annually in application maintenance cost as APS deployed in 600 tomcat instances across 3 data centers.
- Implemented Cache Data Facility (CDF) application, which utilizes an Oracle RAC application, to reduce Main Frame MIPS consumption. This initiative became a huge success and resulted in saving millions of dollars.
- Migration of legacy applications to SOA environments utilizing Java, J2EE, ESB, Web Services, Messaging, XML technologies to provide high scalability, maintainability, and reliability.
- Ensure project documents such as FRDs, HLDs, code reviews, and migrations meet all audit requirements determined by the bank.
- Worked with project managers, delivery managers, architects, and QA teams to deliver projects in a timely manner.
- Collaboratively work with various teams and improved communication between onsite and offshore teams, and to speed up development.
Confidential, Foster City, CA
- Part of the team that developed and supported the Visa Payment gateway system, which handles 130+ million payments every day.
- Implemented EFS system to process settlements between issuing banks and acquiring banks
- Designed and Implemented automated configuration management system (CMS) to configure Visa Member gateways. Using CMS Visa can remotely configure its member gateways in different regions from a single location
- Led a team of developers to port the existing system from C++ to java, and implement/support automated configuration management system
- Wrote numerous Web services for Adminserver application using XML, Web service technologies such as SOAP and WSDL.
- Delegated tasks to the team; trained junior consultants to come up to the speed.
- Implemented data services and page handlers for EA User Interface application using Java.
- Root cause analysis during defect fixing and responsible for fixing the issues, and automated regressions.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Responsible for identifying the enhancements for this Retail COFEE Ordering
- Written IDL interfaces and implemented them in C++ for Database Interface service and Address validation service.
- Resolve software problems in production systems and provide the level of estimate for the upcoming releases.
- Extensively used Object oriented design patterns.
- Developed user interface screens for install and change order modules using Java Swing.
- Developed sequence diagrams and class diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Developed an interface for getting online transaction status from COFEE Database.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Implemented Clarify Business Objects using Java and C++ for Confidential Clarify Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- Coordinated with business teams and clients to gather requirements
- Delegated tasks to the team; trained junior consultants to come up to the speed
- Involved in architecture, design, implementation, support and maintenance of web based CRM products for the customers
- Enhanced existing components, which were developed in XML and Java. Provided C++ interface APIs to make use of this existing component.
- Written SQL queries to access SQL Server and Oracle databases.
- Used VSS as part of the configuration management.