- QA Tester with full system development life cycle experience including designing, developingand implementing test plans. Test cases and test processes fueling swift corrective actions.
- Qualifications include seven years of QA Software Testing experience and user acceptance testingexperience.
- Agile methodologies and monitoring tools, and cross-platform skills in Windows, Linux and Unix
- Worked independently with management and technical groups.
- The function they support as well as end-users in business.
- Skill performance testing on web and oracle protocols.
- Skill Selenium and testing.
- Experience in manual and automated testing.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- SQA testing and methodologies
- ETL Testing
- Test plans, cases and processes
- Functional requirements
- Scripting and documentation
- Regression and negative testing
- System and unit testing
- QA and QC standard
- Load testing
- Data Interface
- Performance & loading
- Reviewed the business requirement document, system requirement, specification and use cases in the initial phases of development.
- Performed integration and regression testing on various different versions of the applications.
- Developed SQL queries
- Managing multiple tasks through the testing life cycle, including test strategy and test plan.
- Involved in system requirements reviews and testing implementations
- Performed system, integration, interface, web, GUI, Network security, Ad-hoc, User.
- Acceptance and regression testing
- Performed end-to-end testing for both data information as well as functionality testing.
- Involved in automating test cases using QTP
- Involved in writing QTP scripts using VB script
- Involved in testing of XML files
- Involved in Smoke and Sanity Testing
- Responsible for test planning, writing test cases/scripts in window and web environment, test case automation and test execution.
- Tested application, network, system and user acceptance testing.
- Used Quality Center in the test planning, test scripts design, test development, test execution.
- Well versed in conducting different kinds of tests such as functionality, limit, positive, negative, smoke, integration, user acceptance, storage, performance, load, security etc.
- Involved in load and stress testing using load runner.