- Experience in SAP R/3 ERP including SAP R/3 ERP QA Testing and SAP FI functional automation.
- Black box test types - performing data integrity, acceptance, stability, state transition, error and error recovery, security and negative testing, functional, and regression testing.
- Strong in analyzing business requirements and developing/executing comprehensive test specifications.
- Skilled in advance automated testing using HP QuickTest Professional/UFT, HP Quality Center/ALM, and Mercury Test Director in Client /Server, Web, Database, API and GUI Testing.
- Administer, implement, and manage HP Quality Center/HP ALM not limited to workflow definition using VB Script and well as build and define reports analysis for testing and quality measurements.
- Responsible for mentoring resources technically and training other QA Team Members.
- Expertise in the implementation of Test Automation from scratch, including but not limited to, tool selection, POC, initialization, framework definition to implementation.
- Expertise in Selenium automation using Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, JAVA, JUnit, NUnit and UnitTest.
- Experience in leading, coordinating, and managing QA and QA testing efforts not limited to leading resource management, providing estimates, creating test approach, setting test standards, defining process improvements, implementing best practices, and setting up test environment.
Testing and Dev Tools: Test Director HP/ALM, Quality Center Quick Test Pro (UFT), Team Track, Perfecto Mobile, VSTS/TFS/MTM, GiT
Languages/GUI tools: C#, Java, SQL, HTML, DOM, ASP.NET, Visual Studio, Xcode, Xamarin Studio, Selenium C#/Java
Operating Systems: MS-DOS, Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP/Visa/Win10, Win2K Advanced Server, MAC OS, IOS, Android
Enterprise Mobile Tools: Airwatch, Citrix, Oracle MDM, BlueBox, SAP Afaria
Confidential, Houston, TX
Sr. QA Mobility EngineerResponsibilities:
- Responsible for building the Mobility QA Department from scratch.
- Design and build test environments to cover functional and performance test scenarios.
- Analyze application, specification and design documents to determine test scenarios.
- Efficiently design and build test environments to cover functional and performance test scenarios.
- Implemented automation framework and automated release acceptance and regression testing for enterprise mobile applications.
- Perform POC on MDM and MAM enterprise solutions. Manage application and devices through Airwatch.
- Work with product, project, and development teams across multiple locations. Automate application test using Xamarin UITest with Xamarin Studio. Execute tests to ensure quality of applications under test.
- Managed 2 teams of Software QA Engineers performed functional and automation testing efforts.
- Triage issue logs in coordination with development team.
- Managed defects through resolution.
- Automate application test using Xamarin UITest with Xamarin Studio using C# and Calabash.
- Test mobile application using Xamain TestCloud.
- Deploy daily build using Jenkins, Managed CI using VSTS/TFS.
- Develop Enterprise Mobile application using Xamarin cross platform SDK.
Technologies Used: ASP.NET, XML, SQL Server, Oracle .NET, GitLab, Xamarin Studio, Xamarin Text Cloud, QuickTest Professional 11.00/UFT, Perfecto, iOS, Android, AirWatch, Citrix MDM, BlueBox, SAP Afaria.
Confidential, Houston, TX
QA Mobility Project ConsultantResponsibilities:
- Experienced in documenting QA methodology for both manual and automated testing initiatives.
- Monitored the manual and automation team on the release cutover time. Improved communications between QA and Development to ensure the highest quality of the application to the user’s satisfaction.
- Was responsible for managing the iOS 7 upgrade project for all Confidential ’s iOS mobile applications.
- Tested enterprise mobile application on both iOS and Android platform.
- Managed requirements, design usability, test plans and results, as well as Defect Management from a QA perspective. Played an integral part in planning of future release - estimating test efforts required.
- Expertly developed hybrid automation framework that integrated between QTP (UFT), QC (ALM), and external data sheet the drove keywords and data inputs. Utilized Quality Center/ALM for creating and documenting Test Plans and Test Cases as well as execution and Defect Tracking analysis process.
- Worked with production support team to ensure quality of the delivery for product line applications.
- Documented and advised on product improvements based on experience gained from previous releases and feedback. Performed impact analysis on indirectly cost containment, efficiency, profitability, and operations.
- Created automation execution strategy that laid out plan and engagement model for manual and automation team during automation executions. Implemented new automation framework to handle checkpoints from functional libraries instead of hard coded checkpoints for script robustness and ease of maintenance using UFT and VBScript.
Technologies Used: iOS, Android, JSON, SUP, XML, SQL Server 2008r2, SAP, .NET, HP QuickTest Professional 11.00/UFT, Perfecto, TFS/MTM 2012
Confidential, Blue Ash, OH
QA Manager/Test Automation SMEResponsibilities:
- Managed and led 10 offshore resources on manual and automated testing initiatives for Confidential online, Confidential ATM, CITI Cards, and Confidential Mobile applications across different geographical locations.
- Improved communications between QA and Development to ensure the highest quality of applications.
- Utilized HP Quality Center for storing, maintaining the test repository, bug tracking, and reporting.
- Leveraged existing automated scripts to be used in other regions with just minor data modifications.
- Created and developed both manual and automated scripts to test CITI mobile banking applications on iPhone, Android Phones, iPad and Android tablet devices using QTP/ Perfecto integration.
- Used Quality Center for creating/documenting test plans and test cases; registered expected results.
- Supported and managed issues related to QTP and virtual machines used for automation execution, maintenance, and script development across geographical locations.
- Developed hybrid automation framework that integrates between QTP (UFT), QC (ALM) and external data sheet the drove keywords and data inputs.
- Implemented automation using Selenium WebDriver, C#, Selenium, Cucumber.
- Extensively automated regression and functional test suites by developing over 324 test cases, 6 test suites using Selenium WebDriver, C#, UnitTest.
- Implemented framework for automation testing using Selenium Ant, Subversion and Jenkins; automated release acceptance and regression sets of test cases for SPIN application used to create new items.
- Work with the Executive Staff and various teams throughout Citi to provide a clear vision and facilitate the execution of a results-driven Quality Management.
- Works collaboratively and proactively with QA Team, Development SCRUM teams and others to design and develop effective automation solutions, troubleshoot issues and resolve bugs.
- Applied a more risk-based approach in script protestation and selection.
- Increased the time to market of the automation results in order to complete by the end of testing as intended, as well as ensure that a process is in place for the maintenance of the scripts that came from the previous releases.
- Own and create documentation that communicates the standards and procedures of a large QA Team.
- Manage and oversight all QA/UAT environments, coordinate release schedule with release team.
- Plan, develop, and implement the research of new or improved testing methods, processes, tools, and systems.
- Building a high performance QA team by hiring, training, coaching and mentoring QA engineers.
Technologies Used: ASP.NET, C3, Selenium Webdriver/ UnitTest, XML, SQL Server 2008r2, Mainframe (Rumba) .NET, HP Quality Center 11.0/ALM HP QuickTest Professional 11.00/UFT, Perfecto, iOS, Android.
Confidential, Simi Valley, CA
QTP/ Test Automation SME/ QA LeadResponsibilities:
- Efficiently configured Quality Center/QTP to provide a management dashboard that showed the status of different automation testing activities and project testing status as it related to various complex projects.
- Developed test automation framework and standards. Implemented Hybrid Test Automation framework for EPLI project. Analyze commercial policy processing web application transaction flows.
- Design and build a test script a combination of object repository and descriptive programming.
- Develop customized scripting modules and data-driven processes to support automated testing
- Manage and coordinate Offshore Team in the test automation effort.
Technologies Used: ASP.NET, XML, SQL Server, .NET, Mercury QuickTest Professional 10.
Confidential, Cincinnati OH
- Reviewed employee's test automation and QTP expertise to streamline test automation and QTP training.
- Setup Test Automation Environment. Created modular functions and automated Test Scripts to test business critical functionality using the hybrid automation framework for multiple applications.
- Mentored and trained full-time employees on test automation and advance QTP.
- Created repeatable modular functions and automated Test Scripts to test business critical functionality using the hybrid automation framework for multiple applications.
- Presented test automation implementation to project stakeholders.
Technologies Used: ASP.NET, XML, SQL Server, .NET, SVN, Mercury QuickTest Professional 10.0
Confidential, Boston MA
- Managed module customization project to match and ease the TriZetto ticket management process.
- Performed debugging on defects found on testing, and communicated findings for successful resolution.
- Monitored project progress, and issues impeding the QA Engineer’s ability to complete assignments.
- Managed Quality Center modules customization project to match and ease the TriZetto ticket management process using VBScript.
- Created test plans to outline the approach and scope of testing to be followed by the Integration QA team during each release.
- Monitored and communicated project progress, as well as issues impeding the QA engineer’s ability to complete assignments.
- Supplied Management with accurate and realistic time estimates for QA efforts on various deliverables.
- Fulfilled the responsibilities of a primary QA testing resource during full release and service pack testing cycles and also managed the Integration QA team.
Technologies Used: ASP.NET, XML, SQL Server 2005, Microsoft Reporting Services, .NET, Team Track, CVS, Mercury Test Director for Mercury Quality Center 9.0, Mercury QuickTest Professional 9.0, Clinical CareAdvance, Personal CareAdvance
Confidential, Dayton, OH
- Assessed current QA processes and made recommendations for enhancements. Defined Test Automation framework based on assessments from current testing processes and resources in place.
- Established automated scripts using QTP to test oracle 11i E-business suits application. Created Test Scripts for different processes in FI like cost estimate for material, internal order, cost center settlement etc.
- Developed and maintained test plans & test cases in Quality Center from the business requirement document and technical specifications.
- Defined and developed the modular QTP Framework that was leverage for both SAP and Oracle automation initiative.
- Developing Automated test scripts for functional testing by using QTP.
- Mapping the Test Cases from Test Plan to Test Lab under Quality Center for execution.
Environment: SAP R/3 FI, QTP, Quality Center, and Oracle.