- Over 17 years of hands on experience in Information Technology field, Includes diversified working experience on Web Portal, Windows, Mainframe application types, Java Web Applications, Dot Net Framework based Portals, Thick - Client or Thin-Client Windows Applications, Web Services API Calls, SOAP-UI, SOA, System Platforms, such as, AS400 iSeries, IBM-3270 zSeries, Unix, Windows, DB2/SQL/Oracle Databases, and related technologies & tools.
- Experienced in Prototype, Agile, Waterfall, Iterative, DMAIC, CMMI methodologies under SDLC initiatives.
- Experienced on applications from wide range of business domain, such as, Banking, Finance, Healthcare, e-Commerce, e-Business, CRM, ERP, Retail/POS, BPO/KPO, Mobile App Testing, Infrastructure Testing & health monitoring.
- Experienced in planning, designing, requirement gathering, manual, functional, regression, integration, user acceptance testing, Data Warehouse testing, Data conditioning, verifications & validations, production support activities.
- Experienced on performance test requirement gathering, test planning, virtual user script design, scenario design, execution, monitoring, analysis, Performance & Capacity Analysis, defining workload model to performance test & performance engineering work activities.
- Experienced on Data flow query tuning Caching Indexing SQL Profiling Experience in web server network traffic analysis, and front-end browser processing.
- Experienced in designing scenarios controller for various load profiles execution including Baseline Test, Load Test, Performance Test, Stress Test, Endurance Test, Capacity Testing, Mobile Application Testing, environment testing due to hardware or O/S software upgrades.
- Effectively coordinated and liaison with technical teams identifying performance issues, troubleshooting, root cause analysis, tuning and validation of performance test results.
- Experienced on test schedule tasks for updating or upgrading enterprise environment, System optimization, Database optimization, Network Optimization, Code fixing, Interface bottleneck fix.
- Proficient in using MTM, JIRA, HP ALM/Quality Center Requirement, Test Plan, Test Execution and Defect modules & reporting.
- Experienced in mentoring, resource planning, engagement mapping, budgeting, leading teams, managing ITQA project for timely deliveries, coordinating & working with offshore, onshore & nearshore resources.
- Experienced in test automation framework design, Script development, execution, debugging & enhancements using QTP/UFT/MTM-Visual Studio tools using VB-Scripting & C# languages.
Confidential, Austin, TX
Performance Test Architect
- Improve existing ITQA test techniques.
- Improve & implement test automation regression suite development using descriptive programming framework using HP-UFT & MTM/Coded UI.
- Improve & implement Performance Testing process within Call Center environment integrated with multiple Support Applications routing API Data Calls randomly within the enterprise systems handling members Buying, Selling, Bidding, Buyer's Protection, Returns, Claims & Analysis/Reporting for Global Risk Management Analytics.
- Direct off-shore teams to necessary adjustments towards changes to the applications, infrastructure & technologies.
- Lead the efforts or hands on to develop Vu Gen Script for Performance testing by Load Runner, debug, verify and analyze scripts developed as per requirements and conditions.
- Execute, monitor and analyze the acquired data for Applications, Infrastructure related issue for both test & production environment, and find the root cause of failure if any. Report failure or success to Project, business & developer managers for quick resolution. Submit test report to interested parties.
- Provide effective measures and solution for Capacity planning, performance tuning on various issues on the business applications as well as on the infrastructure.
System Environment: DotNet Framework-4.5, C#, Coded UI, MTM, API, XML, SOAP Web Services, Oracle/SQL DB, Windows Server- 2003R2, 2008R2, 2012R2 Systems, HP UFT-14.0, Infragistics Test Advantage-16.2, LoadRunner-12.5, HP- Diagnostics, SiteScope, Wily Introscope, DynaTrace, SOAPUI-Pro-5.0, Notepad++, Visual Studio Enterprise-2015, MS Project, MS Visio, JIRA-6.2, QC/ALM-12.0, and some custom tools.
Confidential, Round Rock, TX
Sr. QA Engineer
- Implement Test Automation framework development within the Agile Software Development Process & Environment meeting every Sprint objective for timely delivery supporting 'Service' level architecture for various Contract e - Pricing Services for Inside teams/outside vendors or businesses along with Discount options, Shopping Cart Services, e-Quote Services, Shipping options, Hedge Calculations as per Localization & total Pricing Services, Config & Catalog Services as appropriate.
- Review design doc, process flow, logical business scenarios to write test plan & test cases on MTM.
- Review developer s source codes to develop functional & Integration test scripts with C# coding on Visual Studio-TFS environment. Resolve defect related issue towards completing the tasks as assigned.
- Verify & validate test objectives along with Integration, SOAP Data validations on various Services associated.
System environment: Dot Net Framework-4.5, Visual Studio-2013/TFS/MTM, SQL-2013, C#/CodedUI, Nuget packages, XML, Windows Server, IIS, PostSharp, SOAP & UI tools.
Confidential, Grapevine, TX
Sr. QA Engineer (Short project)
- The objective of this project is development and implementation of security administration processes for ongoing support in production. To achieve this goal, upgrade the ERP System Pervasive User Security Infrastructure to track and/or block all un-authorized access to the Pervasive databases.
- Write test plan, test cases, prepare data, run tests & manage defects using MS-TFS/MTM Tool as per the Business Requirements to verify & validate User Security Accesses on target databases, UI & various applications at ERP/Enterprise level.
- Verify & validate applications utilizing SQL layer access to Pervasive to use the new service to retrieve Pervasive Access Credentials.
- Verify & validate applications utilizing the API to access Pervasive to use the standard Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) which will allow IT to hide the physical server address from the user.
- Verify & validate applications that use “inline SQL queries” to use Trusted Stored Procedures to access the database, and resolve any UI performance issue accessing databases with security implementation.
- Validate that all supported applications that access the Pervasive databases are not impacted by adding the extra layer of security.
- Validate that all supported 'Daily Batch Processes' that access the Pervasive database are not impacted by adding the extra layer of security.
- Validate data on Oracle Merchandizing system modules integrated on the multiple legacy applications, Such as, Kronos-7.0, batch process nightly executions, reporting module to reconcile the day to day business transactions on retail sales, inventory updates by stores, shipping in transits, customer order management, vendor listing, pricing along with dashboard reporting for key data monitoring company wide sales performance.
- Validate that all applications that use mapped drives are not impacted in anyway when pointed to the new file server.
System Environment: ERP/CRM/SCM Systems & Applications, AS400, MS Windows- 2003, 2008, 2012, Visual Studio-2013/TFS/C#/CodedUI/MTM, SQL- 2005, 2008, 2012, PSQL/V11, DB2, Dot Net Framework, SOAP & SOAP-UI, LoadRunner, Oracle merchandising system apps, Kronos-7.0, Middleware, XML.
Confidential, Issaquah, WA
Integration QA Lead
- Manage & lead QA team to test, verify & validate AS400 Object modifications for System standalone & Integration with SAP-FICO/HCM/MM Applications test activities at hands-on level & bring the team to a speed with maturity for better efficient workforce by mentoring.
- Manage & lead QA team to verify & validate 20+ Legacy Applications Integration test activities with SAP-FICO/HCM/MM & HFM, CRM along with efforts for the system readiness of all the systems those are connected, communicate & resolute any deficiencies with respected system owners.
- Maintain business relationship with other application area leads & managers, such as, SAP-FICO/MM/HCM, HFM, CRM, ERP, KRONOS, responsible and accountable of flagging the timing of interdepartmental deliverables and the quality of the outputs.
- Maintain product consistency throughout product cycle, to include the test design, define and build Test Suites on HP-ALM for multiple phases through quality checkpoints with verification, validations and testing for systems, regressions & E2E at enterprise level.
- Manage & lead QA team to prepare for data requirement efforts as needed for the test scenarios as defined at various layers on DB2, SQL & Oracle Merchandising System applications integrated with legacy systems. Work with middle ware team responsible for MQ Services throughout the enterprise over SOA framework.
- Submit periodic progress reports to the Project management, be part of management team taking critical decisions, resolving issues with bottlenecks & technical difficulties.
- Work with Project management team to initiate Resource planning, and deliver the report for budgeting approval with justification.
- Integrate offsite & offshore QA resources with onshore onsite team, train, and mentor & manage for improving the skillset.
System Environment: AS400, 20+ Legacy Applications, Oracle Merchandising System applications, ERP-CRM/SAP- FICO, HCM, HFM, MM, KRONOS, DB2, HP-ALM, Oracle, SQL, SOA, SOAP, SQL, PeopleSoft, Integrations, Point to Point Verifications & Validations as per the BRs
Confidential, Dallas, TX
QA Manager/Performance Engineering Lead
- Provide effective communication regarding issues, objectives, initiatives and performance to Project plans starting from requirement, test plan, test cases, testing end to end w/multilayer data environment, Data Warehousing updates, research on root cause analysis, defect resolution, managing & reporting defect metrics, dashboard status reporting to the top IT management, periodic enhancement request, User Accepting testing, supporting production defect resolution.
- Lead, manage the planning and execution of Finance application testing efforts of all phases, such as, manual, automated testing by QTP on AS400 or Web applications, Load/Stress/Performance testing using HP Load Runner with Site Scope tool tracking runtime system parameters, data managements for testing teams, Multi-layered System level Integrations covering end to end including all associated resources to meet committed delivery dates.
- Responsible and accountable of flagging the timing of interdepartmental deliverables and the quality of their output in collaborations with Offshore, onshore & near shore application development resources.
- Maintain product consistency throughout product cycle, to include the design, define and build phases through quality checkpoints and testing.
- Develop and manage quality assurance metrics for performance improvement of all projects assigned.
- Lead, manage and respond to Software Quality assurance issues with related groups such as development, database, integration, and customer support.
- Anticipate program release problems and takes corrective action, escalating as needed, to resolve and achieve commitments.
- Assure the viability, functionality and effectiveness of essential tools.
- Plan & manage QA resources for active ongoing projects efficiently.
- Work with project managers to develop project schedules and resource allocation model.
- Prepare annual budget with proper allocations for SQA team activities.
- Prepare training plan to enhance team maturity level, and delivery of staff performance evaluations and career development activities.
- Oversee day to day SQA activities, maintain direct cooperation & support to various teams including offshore, onshore & near shore development.
- Provide periodic Infrastructure health monitoring data, and take corrective measures for the quick resolution.
System Environment: AS400, mainframe & midrange application servers, Dot Net/Java Web Applications, Kronos-6.0, Web Logic, IIS, SQL Server-2010, DB2, ETL-SSIS, Decentralized system environment, Web Services SOAP Protocol, Microsoft Visual Studio- 2008 for XML Schema & XSD error validation, XML- Notepad++, DanSharp, Document Management, Imaging/Scanning/Data Entry for Document Management, Aquila, FireFly, Ethos, eSort, ImageViewer, NSpect, Quick Test Pro, Load Runner, HP- Diagnostics, HP-SiteScope, DynaTrace, Wily Introscope, JIRA Defect Tracking, HP Quality Center, Data Warehousing environment on DB2 & MS SQL Server.
Confidential, Plano, TX
Sr. QA Engineer
- Lead, manage & coordinate data management & data conditioning team for the Data Warehousing projects & quality assurance validating Data Migration from Source to Landing, and to Staging systems including Delta load or Incremental Load testing, Trigger Testing, Data Mirroring testing end to end.
- Support Data Condition needs for the QA/UAT/Prod Fix Support teams, such as, Manual, Automated, Performance Team for their data requests as per the test scenarios required for the testing Mortgage Loan Application projects covering end to end cycle.
- AS400/eServer on DB2 Client-Server Application testing verify & validate data integrity as per the functional requirements dealing with Customer mortgage loan data, and with integrated environment with Front-end GUI data validations using simple to complex queries to SQL/Oracle/DB2, SOA data over Web Services SOAP protocol.
- Validate application data at multi-layer/multi-tier/multi-platform data flow in a complex integrated environment distributed by Web Services for Web Application data presentations on various pages & layers. 5. Attend project meetings, and give directions and tips on how to test, project data requirements & needs, and reserve testing data for all the testers not shared within the enterprise level of testing, so that, each tester has his/her own data for unique test results for test case validation.
- Writing Test Plan/Test Cases from the ground up using HP-Quality Center.
- Testing Web-applications, Front-end GUI data validation with back-end DB server.
- Mentoring SQA team.
- Defect tracking & Defect management using Quality Center.
- Managing offshore/near shore QA projects & resources.
Test Environment, Application & Tools: AS400/iSeries & midrange application servers, SQL Server-2008, DB2, Data warehouse, Oracle, Decentralized system environment, Web Services SOAP Protocol, J2EE Web Portal Applications, Underwriting Portal, Loan Modification Application Portals, LAMP Portal, HomeSaver, Pega Application, Web Sphere Application Server, ETL Tool-Intelli-DB Tool, DB-Visualizer, IQ Navigator, Windows, HP-Quality Center, HP-Quick Test Pro, HP-Performance Center, HP- Diagnostics, Wily Introscope, HP-Vu Gen, and integrated with some 3rd party Vendor’s external sites
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Sr. Performance Engineer
- Lead & coordinate SQA team development by mentoring with various QA phases & activities for a better performed team would raise the maturity level of the individuals under the training program.
- Oversee work, supervise, manage & hands on progress activities on writing system test plans, performance test plans, test cases, and test scenarios from business requirements, design test steps as per load schedule provided by the business.
- Lead & coordinate Off-Shore project development, progress & monitor Quality Assurance activities.
- Lead & supervise on gathering business requirements for system testing, enterprise level of integration, performance, load, stress testing, UAT, automated regression testing. Attend or schedule periodic meetings updating the project requirements with business project managers for progress & issues if any.
Test Environment & Tools: DotNet/J2EE Web Portal Applications, Mobile Application, IIS/Web Sphere Application Server, DB2, SQL Server, Windows, HP-Quality Center, HP-Quick Test Pro, HP-Performance Center, HP- Diagnostics, Web Services SOAP,HP-Vu Gen, Notepad++, MS Visual Studio-2008
Confidential, Richardson, Texas
Advisor Quality Assurance/Sr. Performance Engineer
- Develop, Lead or coordinate on design, develop test plans & test cases for functional, regression & UAT, develop scripts for manual and/or automated test suite at the enterprise level of integration testing covering multiple applications & systems environment including middle tier & 3rd party vendor’s applications & systems, and lead various test efforts at system level and/or pre-production environment for final testing & release signoff efforts after completing automated regressions by QTP re-usable scripts framework & performance testing by Load Runner & Site Scope.
- AS400/eServer/zServer on DB2 Client-Server Application testing verify & validate data integrity as per the functional requirements dealing with Healthcare Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) data, CRM/SAP-FICO, and with integrated environment with Front-end GUI data validations using simple to complex queries to SQL/Oracle/DB2, SOA data over Web Services SOAP protocol at multi-layer & Tier.
- Monitor testing efforts at various levels of SDLC, Defect tracking & updating the defect resolution by Quality Center, gather metrics, analyze progress, organize UAT, and submit report for production release sign-off.
- Conduct periodic team meetings, share and transfer knowledge by mentoring within or outside organization for more productive work force.
- Lead & supervise on gathering business requirements for system testing, enterprise level of integration, performance, load, stress testing, UAT, automated regression testing. Attend or schedule periodic meetings updating the project requirements with business project managers for progress & issues if any. Oversee work, supervise and manage progress activities on writing system test plans, performance test plans, test cases, and test scenarios from business requirements, design test steps as per load schedule provided by the business.
- Lead & develop Script for Performance testing by LoadRunner, verify and analyze script developed by running the scripts as per requirements and conditions.
- Execute, monitor and analyze the acquired data for Infrastructure related issue for both Test & Production environment, and find the root cause of failure if any. Report failure or success to Project, business & developer manager for quick resolution. Submit test report to interested parties including Stake Holders. Submit various test & analysis reports to concerned teams.
- Monitor or lead test schedule for updating or upgrading enterprise environment, System optimization, Database optimization, Network Optimization, Code fixing, Interface bottleneck fix.
- Manage local & offshore projects along with mentoring & knowledge transfer to the resources for the successful implementation.
- Have worked on PEGA project integrated with Government Healthcare projects verifying and validating policies, rules & regulations E2E along with Performance testing at enterprise level.
- Be a catalyst and strong force for continued improvement in QA processes.
- Manage day to day QA related activity on Projects, this includes status reporting and balancing of QA resources assigned to the projects.
- Organize, coordinate and work with the product owner, and other stakeholders to confirm that the QA deliverables are being met and status is being communicated effectively. Participate in project scheduling activities and associated risk analysis and mitigation.
- Supervise the execution of QA deliverables on each of the project/product teams. 14. Lead IVR Automated testing efforts covering end-to-end with Call Center Applications along with managing hardware support systems integrated with the infrastructure.
System Environment & HP Tools: J2EE Web Portal Applications, Web sphere Application Server, DB2, Web logic Application Server, Web Services- SOAP Protocol, Data warehouse, CRM/SAP-FICO, Oracle, LDAP Authentication Systems, PEGA for Government Policies, Rules & Regulations, IBM AS400 with iSeries, eServer Midrange Systems with DB2, IBM Cognos BI Tool for various reporting, IBM-3270 zSeries Mainframe Systems with DB2 backend, Message Broker System, Tandem, ECS Middle Tier/CICS Systems, QL/RECAP/Reclaim adjudication Engines, Citrix System, Unix-AIX Server Systems with Cluster environment along with Load Balancer, Kronos- 5.0, IVR System with Hammer Tool, Windows Clients and various emulators, IE/Chrome/Firefox Browsers, Serena Change Man Dimensions, Quality Center-9.0, QuickTestPro-9.5, LoadRunner- 9.51 on Performance Center- 9.51, HP- Diagnostics, DynaTrace, Wily Introscope, Mobile Applications, VuGen-9.51, and integrated with some 3rd party Vendor’s external sites