- Over 15 years experience as a highly qualified leader with experience in Financial Service and Quality Analyst in both Medical and Timeshare Industry
- Inventory Planning and Auditing in the Food Distribution Industry.
- Experienced Banking and Tax Analysis in the Financial Bank Sector.
- Functions as Independent Contributor as well as within a Team Environment excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working in a diverse environment building internal and external relationships to develop partnerships facilitating effective team structure.
- Detail oriented and excellent problem solving and auditing skills.
- Ability to effectively review and communicate both business and technical requirements to allow for adequate correlation of QA functions.
- Work with both internal and external clients to insure Business Requirements meet the defined Project Scope.
- Experience with ALM 11.0, writing and executing Test Case and Test Script with associated Defect Management
- Experience testing multiple applications to include eCommerce
- Experience managing multiple complex projects simultaneously to effectively communicating through warranty period of contract
- Proficient MS Word, Excel, Power Point
- Ultra Editor
- SDLC (Waterfall, Iterative, Agile)
- SQL and Query
- HP Quality Center - ALM 11.0
- PVCS Tracker
- QA Run - QTP
- Mortgage Serv
- Fi Serv
- PeopleSoft Financials 7.63
- Pick System - Legacy UNIX System
- AS400 - Green screen
Confidential, Lake Mary, FL
Sr. QA Lead/Acting Manager/Egineer
- Lead Project QA process through the SDLC lifecycle which includes working closely with Business and Technical Analyst as well as Project Manager. Review all documents (Scope, Business and Technical Requirements) providing QA estimates used to create Test Plan, Case and Scripts to meet overall scope of Project and Maintenance phase minimizing risk to meet to overall projected timeline.
- Execute and document Test Script results in ALM utilizing Requirement, Test Plan and Test Lab modules with Defect module as reporting tool.
- Use of SQL, Query, Editor, Visio for data gathering, reporting and process execution to meet define requirement for Project and Maintenance in AS400 and Web base environments.
- Review and assist with Business Requirements process which correlates with overall project scope.
- Perform Integration, Regression and Functional testing as well as assistant other QA resources with standardize business outlined process.
- Lead and assist with UAT process with business users to include environment setup and data gathering.
- Interview and provide feedback for potential Lead QA resources.
- Work independently and in a team environment to meet project objective which include excellent analytical, problem solving, written and verbal communication skills in both Waterfall and Agile Methodology.
Confidential, Orlando, FL
Sr. Lead Quality Analyst Coordinator/ System Analyst
- Test and understand financial applications, web and contracting application to better facilitate the implementation of change.
- Consistently creating and running detail test scripts associate with the billing, reservation, web and contracting processes to provided information associated with financial decision driving by the legal department assisting in the prevention of a negative impact to the company.
- Written and verbal communication to all level of management.
- Monitor Change Order request to ensure project timeline are tracked to include mitigation options.
- Provide direction to other QM associates for test preparation, execution and reporting to meet task and deliverables.
- Audit associate in the remediation of any discrepancies.
- Facilitate training session with business partners.
- Participate in the hiring process of new associates
Confidential, Lakeland, FL
Finance/IR Liaison, Invoice Coordinator, Research Coordinator, Payment Processor
- Maintain a direct relationship with management staff in both financial service and IT corresponding with over 70 associates to review, process and train on new or changed process.
- Process, adjust and manage customer account activity
- Facilitate meetings and train staff on new procedures.
- Participate in the transformation of loan and finance model from legacy system to People Soft module .
Confidential, Food Haines City, FL
Inventory Planner, Claims Department
- Accurately order product into warehouse for local distribution throughout the Florida region.
- Provide feedback to warehouse distributor as to the inbound and outbound demand of product.
- Coordinator weekly associated discount pay program based on company guidelines.
- Successfully create a Claims Department by implementing process and procedures to track inventory to assist with eliminating fraudulent charges to the company .