- Strong base in Black Box Testing of Web/Mobile application
- Preparing and executing Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Reports and Documentation
- Skilled in Analyzing Results, Bug Tracking & Reporting.
- Specific testing expertise includes Manual testing techniques (Black Box Testing, System testing, Integration Testing, Functionality Testing, Regression Testing, Smoke Testing, Positive, Negative Testing and Browser compatibility testing).
- Experience in Developing, Reviewing and Executing Test Cases.
- Strong focus on Documentation, Communication, Process and Constant Improvements.
- Responsible for presenting regular progress reports, defect reports and test execution reports.
- Good experience in effort estimation and risk mitigation planning.
- Motivated achiever and a good team player with Excellent Communication - Verbal, Written & Analytical skills.
- Self-motivated and detailed-oriented individual with high level of work ethics.
- English - pre-advanced, Russian - native
- US Employment Authorized
Platforms: Windows, Linux CentOS/Ubuntu, iOS, Android OS
TestAutomation: Selenium IDE
Networking: TCP/IP, FTP, HTTP, Internet, Intranet
Bugtracking: Bugzilla, Jira
Virtualization: Oracle VM VirtualBox
Tools: Firebug, Chrome developer tools, Jmeter
Software QA Engineer
- Testing web and mobile software applications in Agile development environment with multiple distributed teams involved at different stages of software development life cycle
- Gained good knowledge of architecture and understanding of projects in short span of time
- Analyzed the user requirements, functional specifications and Use Case documents and created the Test Plans, Test cases for Functional testing
- Participated in Requirement meetings (RSD) and Detail Design meetings (DDD) to understand the functional requirements of the application so as to come up with test scenarios, test flow and test procedures
- Wrote and executed SQL queries to test integrity of data in the backend
- Became a trusted member, main point of contact in the team for any clarifications
- Co-ordinated with off shore team and mentored offshore QA team
- Involved in weekly walkthroughs and inspection meetings
- Reported defects using Bugzilla and interacted with developers to resolve any defects/issues
- Involved in Manual Testing to check the basic functionality of the modules under test.
- Participated in cross-browser testing on Chrome, FireFox, Microsoft Edge, MSIE
- Participated in cross-platform testing (Windows 10, Linux/Ubuntu) using the virtual machine Oracle VM VirtualBox
- Followed up the reported bugs to make sure they was fixed
- Followed the specific tasks throughout the project