- Over 17 years of experience as QA Analyst and Four years of Business Analyst and LEAD for Client/Server and Web applications.
- Expertise using the following Mercury Interactive automated Testing Tools - HP UFT 11.50, Certified Selenium webdriver 3.0, Certified in Test Complete, HP ALM, Maven, AuoIT, TestNG, Sikuli, Jenkins, Appium etc
- In-depth knowledge about Software Development Life Cycles (SDLC), system testing techniques and methodologies.
- Proficient in Functional testing, Regression Testing, Performance testing and Smoke Testing.
- Expertise working with checkpoints including GUI objects checkpoints, database checkpoints, bitmap checkpoints, and text checkpoints
- Highly experienced in writing Test plans, Test cases and execution of test cases in Manual Testing as well as using the Automated Testing Tools.
- Extensive experience in Manual Testing, Black Box Testing, Performance Testing, and Stress Testing.
- Recent experience in Mobile Testing with mobile devices for WAP and APP with IPhone and Android phones. Proficient user of Device anywhere. Well trained in Selenium, SOA.
- Self-starter with strong analytical and documentation skills and problem solving techniques.
- Good leadership, analytical, technical and communication (oral and written) skills.
Testing Tools: Selenium, HP UFT 11.50, HP ALM, JIRA 7.1.6, Confluence 5.9.10, Maven, Jenkins, AutoIT
Programming Languages: C/C++, Java, J2EE, Pascal, .NET, JCL.
Web Applications: HTML, DHTML, XHTML, XML, CSS.
Web Tools: MS FrontPage, Dreamweaver MX.
Database: MS-Access, SQL 2008, My SQL, DB2, Oracle, PL/SQL, Teradata.
Mobile devices: IPhone, Android and all other devices thru Device anywhere.
Web Servers: Microsoft IIS, Java Web Server, ASP.net.
Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP and HTTPS.
Operating Systems: MSDOS, UNIX, Windows 95/98/XP/NT, Linux.
Other Tools: MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Confidential, Johns creek, GA
Senior Testing Analyst
- Worked in Confidential as Lead TA(Test analyst) for Teradata DCM application - Promotions management module and the latest DCM 4.7 release.
- Lead Production support Testing Analyst for merchandising.
- Performed automated testing with scripts on UFT and performance testing
- Responsible for hiring and managing testers for the team on specific projects
- Performed selenium testing with Selenium IDE and selenium POM using Java
- Managing offshore and Onsite resources.
- As a TA responsibilities include participating in the high level meetings, creating test plans, test overview documents, Test Scripts, uploading in ALM, execution of scripts in test lab.
- TA is also responsible for organizing meetings with the testers, product managers, developers; end users (Business side) plan UAT and receives sign off documentation.
- AS a TA well experienced in making metrics, reports and test summary graphs at given intervals.
- Highly experienced in ETL testing using SQL queries including data comparison.
- In Confidential have successfully multi tasked working on multiple projects at the same time. Have worked on other teams like BUY(vendor order management), Operational Reporting (user reporting)and POM(Product order Management).
- Macys new collaborate with users concept gave ample exposure to UAT testing for the users and training new users with the applications.
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
- Market source an Confidential of companies provides the unique skills and expertise to integrate brand-centric sales and marketing programs in the Automotive, Consumer Electronics, IT (Computer Hardware & Software) and Telecommunications vertical industries and relevant routes to market including Retail and B2B.
- Performed manual testing with the PartnerLogix product developed for sales reporting and analytical technology.
- Performed smoke testing for the recent releases.
- Actively involved in testing and closing large number of defects opened earlier using HP QC.
Confidential, Norcross, GA
Lead QA Analyst
- FIS provides best-in-class technology solutions to nine of the top 10 global banks, and 40 of the top 50. They are a market leader in most major categories of financial information services, including credit card, pre-paid card processing, loyalty programs, electronic bill payment, item processing, core processing, and many others.
- Started working as QA for the customer link E-banking division. E-banking develops and maintains banking applications for over 600 Financial Institutions. The service bureau environment also specializes in maintaining front end, back end support for these small banks and credit unions.
- After few months of QA experience had the opportunity to become Business Analyst for the Mobile Banking project.
- FIS was developing a mobile version of their applications. Was involved in writing design documents, business requirement documents and functional specs for the mobile banking project. Currently working as Lead QA for the mobile banking team onsite and offshore managing resources in India.
- Performed manual testing in the E-banking division for personal banking, commercial banking and mobile banking applications.
- Responsibilities also included installation of the build in the QA environment maintain QA environment at different levels of releases and in sync with production.
- Responsible for writing, executing test scripts. Logging defects in Mercury Quality center.
- Execute an end to end testing for a rewrite of utilities from VB to asp.net
- In the absence of Business Analyst wrote the functional specs for the latest Mobile Banking projects.
- Tested plugins to support applications to open in Mozilla and chrome.
- Tested enabling plug-ins to support Quicken and quick books which was involved by customer to download statements.
- Performed end to end mobile testing for WAP and APP in devices like Iphone and Android phones. Also used Device anywhere for testing other mobile devices.
- Co-ordinate UAT testing efforts and trouble shooting for the client Bank of Scotia during the initial Mobile banking installations.
- As a Lead QA responsible for Status calls every week for reporting the progress in QA for mobile banking.
Confidential, Duluth, GA
- Confidential provides an integrated line of high-performance retail, electronic commerce, and data warehouse systems for use at all levels within Federated. Confidential management works closely with department store divisions, the corporate office and merchandise vendors to identify new opportunities and ensure that the company’s systems can adapt to changing business conditions.
- Worked in the Logistics-Big Ticket, May Conversion project in the areas of Controls and Balances, Cycle Count and Batch Processing. Performed regression testing on the Federated RDS (Reservation and Delivery System) Mainframe application
- Performed manual testing in the Logistics department using the CICS functions.
- Responsible for running Batch jobs, scan thru JCL for abending jobs.
- Responsible for creating test cases, executing them through CARS (Compuware Application for Reliability Solutions).
- Executed test cases from the workbench in CARS and wrote defects in ChangePoint.
- Tested the DB2 tables when a price change created for a specific SKU.
- Created reports about executed test cases, failures and pending defects every week for project status.
Environment: CICS Mainframe, DB2, windows XP
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
- Confidential is one of the leading wireless providers in the United States. Worked as a Quality Assurance Analyst in their DSR (Daily sales Reporting) project where Cingular tracks all its daily sales information.
- Performed manual testing in their web based Business objects applications. Business objects created in WEBI.
- Created reports with daily sales report data for users to view and analyze.
- Performed UAT, Regression testing with reports and worked with users with production data.
- Responsible for creating bug reports which occurs during testing.
- Worked with Developers and Data Architects in the development environment.
- Tested huge volumes of data in Teradata DCM by writing SQL scripts in Query man.
- Responsible for loading data using UNIX scripts and running end to end testing.
- Worked with developers during Change Request scenarios.
- Writing Test plans and Test cases using BRD’s and FRD’s in MS-Excel, executing test cases. Tested application using QTP.
- Involved in the SDLC for the DSR projects.
- Used AS 400 for testing on production data and for source to target mapping.
Environment: AS 400, Teradata DCM, MS- Excel, and Windows NT/XP.
Confidential, Decatur, GA
- Confidential is a leading check printing company located in Georgia. Harland is also known for its Business Forms and Scantron. Worked as SQA Analyst in the Harland Printed Products division.
- Performed manual testing for many applications and also involved in documentation.
- Tested their order entry thru VAX 4600A systems for error reduction and speeding the order entry process to the manufacturing plant.
- Tested Harland’s web application for ordering online checks thru its client banks in Quick Test and validated the results with analytical results.
- Worked with developers during bug fixing.
- Responsible for interacting with call centers where the order entry process initiates.
- Conducted end to end testing right from order entry to final stage of check printing in the HBS automation project.
- Performed both manual and automated testing.
- Executed test cases and logged the defects.
- Extensively used Test Director for executing test cases.
- Worked under the direct supervision of the IT manager.
Environment: VAX system (mainframe based), Quick Test Pro, C++, Test Director 8.0
- Confidential, Inc. is a software company located in Norcross, Georgia. Avalon developed applications for Peoples Bank, CT. Responsibility involves testing products for online banking, test plans and documentation.
- Developed several test cases and test plans and analyzed the test results using Win Runner and Quick Test Pro
- Helped in the migration of test scripts from Win Runner to Quick Test Pro as Quick Test was launched in 2002
- Performed both manual and automated testing
- Documented the results of manual testing in MS-Word
- Analyzed the Functional requirements using Scenarios
- Involved in development and maintenance of regression tests and smoke tests.
- Created, debugged and ran the test scripts in Win Runner.
- Involved in Black Box Testing (Functionality, GUI Testing).
- Communicated the test plan and process to Testers
- Defined Test scenarios and Test procedures and wrote manual Test cases in MS-Word
- Involved in executing test scripts and logged test results and defects.
- Developed reports and graphs to present the load/stress test results to the Working Team
- Performed Ad-hoc testing to find the uncovered bugs.
- Generated the detailed reports of the Bugs, Pass-Fail report and comparison chart.
- Worked with development team to ensure testing issues are resolved on the basis of using defect reports
Environment: Test Director, Load Runner, Quick Test Pro, Windows NT/XP